Trump: If Iran attacks, we will attack 52 Iranian targets

Our fearless leader has tweeted a message to Iran. Apparently, we have identified 52 potential targets for strikes in Iran. Military, cultural, financial.

Donnie Dumbo says that the 52 number represents the 52 hostages which were held by Iran during the Carter administration.

How about that!?

Who here believes that our intelligence and military leaders made a conscious decision to target 52 attack points for this reason?

Anyone?
I'm surprised he can count that high....or can he?
Trump has people to count for him.

Perhaps one day we’ll learn who’s actually behind this most recent foreign policy disaster – it’s not Trump, he has no idea what’s going on.

Do the 52 targets represent the 52 hostages?

Go ahead, morons. Make the case.

What case ?

If he creams 52 targets...is that a crime.

I do believe there is something for letting them know we are still a little pissed over the 1979 hostage crisis and don't mind having an excuse to reap a little revenge along the way.

Get a life.
Have you written your Congressional Representatives and Senators to get them to vote for a Declaration of War yet?

Our fearless leader has tweeted a message to Iran. Apparently, we have identified 52 potential targets for strikes in Iran. Military, cultural, financial.

Donnie Dumbo says that the 52 number represents the 52 hostages which were held by Iran during the Carter administration.

How about that!?

Who here believes that our intelligence and military leaders made a conscious decision to target 52 attack points for this reason?

Anyone?

52 targets have not been "identified" 52 targets have had their coordinates programmed in and are awaiting orders.

They might want to be praying to Allah that nobody has twitchy fingers right now.

As we speak our counterparts are furiously working to transfer this info to their Iranian Heros

Jo

I'm sure the Russians have already given them more information than they can get here. This is just a little old family-friendly discussion board, where we talk about yoga lessons and Chelsea's wedding. :04:
Well, I didn't get any photos of our 1952 trip to Yellowstone, but I found this about people feeding the bears there:
1909 feeding the bears at Yellowstone
image.jpg

Occasionally, a lucky couple would get to ride the garbage cart to feed the bears:
image.jpg

When conservationist Horace Albright took the helm in 1919, he began turning human-animal interaction into a deliberate priority. The National Park Service, he said, had “a duty to present wildlife as a spectacle” for parkgoers.
image.jpg

Hotel guests at the park got to watch the bears feed on trash in 1927:
image.jpg

Those are the same kind we saw in 1952, except dad brought a loaf of bread and mentioned it was dangerous. He tossed the bread their way and jumped back into the car. lol.
Oh, and the car was a 1952 Chevy, and Dad always bought blue cars because mama like blue, and I remember the seats were this bluish almost plaid weave stuff, at least in the back seat. :)

These pictures are "public domain" according to the captions here: Yellowstone Owes Its Early Success To Public Bear Feeding

Last edited:

How about that!?

Anyone?
Well, that's a better story than the 52 chevy truck and car chat, but prolly there were 52 places they found they had enough manpower and reason to go after. Although the 52 hostages seems a good reason as well, but it would sure have to be close to the military decision that at least that many were necessary to be dealth with. Military men aren't all the same, but who knows? They were dealing with people in the Arab world, and repititious numbers seem something they would immediately recall as a reason that was acceptable. :dunno:

I found something on another thread about the 52--he concurs with this thread's OP Title: it was the President's call.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Do the 52 targets represent the 52 hostages?

Go ahead, morons. Make the case.

What case ?

If he creams 52 targets...is that a crime.

I do believe there is something for letting them know we are still a little pissed over the 1979 hostage crisis and don't mind having an excuse to reap a little revenge along the way.

Get a life.
Have you written your Congressional Representatives and Senators to get them to vote for a Declaration of War yet?
There isn't going to be a war unless we are attacked, the President got rid of the warmonger to stop a war, not to start one.

U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the threats coming from Iran regarding revenge for the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets," Trump tweeted, "as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters."

President Trump continued and wrote: "He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years."

Trump concluded his message with a threat and warning: "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

I like the symmetry, 52 American hostages so 52 Iranian targets.
I hope Iran drops a nuke on DC and Tel Aviv.
No, I have a nice house here in DC. Have them drop it on NY.

How about that!?

Anyone?
Of all the things to bitch about? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhh:

Unlike you, I think being a snarky moron when it comes to acts of war is fucked up.

Is all of your anti-war talk just bullshit?
I don’t waste my time on silly bs. After all these years of Trump tweeting stupid shit, you’d think you would’ve learned by now.

Sorry. He’s the president. I won’t look the other way. He’s got to be held accountable for every failure.
FB_IMG_1578086539622.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the threats coming from Iran regarding revenge for the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets," Trump tweeted, "as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters."

President Trump continued and wrote: "He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years."

Trump concluded his message with a threat and warning: "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

Typical Democrat

The US government acting like a little whiny bitch victim again...wahhh Iran has attacked us waahhhh...yeah let's not mention you attacked THEM FIRST...

I wasn't aware dhimmi's could be preachers...
HILARIOUS watching retards tie themselves in knots...today I am a democrat,yesterday I was a natzi! LMAO...fucking hilarious

You didn't even accurately address what a dhimmi is, but I'm the retard? Yeah, I don't care what your political affiliation is if you're just going to hit and run in every thread like a dumbass....

Typical Democrat

The US government acting like a little whiny bitch victim again...wahhh Iran has attacked us waahhhh...yeah let's not mention you attacked THEM FIRST...

HILARIOUS watching retards tie themselves in knots...today I am a democrat,yesterday I was a natzi! LMAO...fucking hilarious

you are today a demonrat....yesterday a nazi....but always a moron :04:

that doesn't change!
Waaa Waaa Waaa zionist ****. We should force all you little pricks to the front lines if you are so gung ho about more illegal wars get your pathetic little asses out there and fight because TRUE Americans WON'T!

Oh? When did you serve?

No, I have a nice house here in DC. Have them drop it on NY.
Why in the hell would you live in DC?
Typical Democrat

you are today a demonrat....yesterday a nazi....but always a moron :04:

that doesn't change!
Waaa Waaa Waaa zionist ****. We should force all you little pricks to the front lines if you are so gung ho about more illegal wars get your pathetic little asses out there and fight because TRUE Americans WON'T!

Oh? When did you serve?
What in the hell makes you think I would EVER EVER EVER consider joining the zionist imperialist military? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! I fight for very few things and this zionist controlled country ain't even on the list at all. I couldn't care less about America.

Forum List

Back