Trump: If Iran attacks, we will attack 52 Iranian targets

U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the threats coming from Iran regarding revenge for the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets," Trump tweeted, "as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters."

President Trump continued and wrote: "He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years."

Trump concluded his message with a threat and warning: "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

I like the symmetry, 52 American hostages so 52 Iranian targets.
52 card pickup? Or is that as high as fat donnie can count?

Say there. Turn your cell phone back on so we can get a good signal and lock onto it, mmmkay babe?

Cya in the funny papers. :21:

U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the threats coming from Iran regarding revenge for the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets," Trump tweeted, "as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters."

President Trump continued and wrote: "He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years."

Trump concluded his message with a threat and warning: "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

I hope Iran drops a nuke on DC and Tel Aviv.
Typical Democrat

The US government acting like a little whiny bitch victim again...wahhh Iran has attacked us waahhhh...yeah let's not mention you attacked THEM FIRST...

I wasn't aware dhimmi's could be preachers...
HILARIOUS watching retards tie themselves in knots...today I am a democrat,yesterday I was a natzi! LMAO...fucking hilarious

you are today a demonrat....yesterday a nazi....but always a moron :04:

that doesn't change!
Waaa Waaa Waaa zionist ****. We should force all you little pricks to the front lines if you are so gung ho about more illegal wars get your pathetic little asses out there and fight because TRUE Americans WON'T!

Our fearless leader has tweeted a message to Iran. Apparently, we have identified 52 potential targets for strikes in Iran. Military, cultural, financial.

Donnie Dumbo says that the 52 number represents the 52 hostages which were held by Iran during the Carter administration.

How about that!?

Who here believes that our intelligence and military leaders made a conscious decision to target 52 attack points for this reason?

Anyone?
Of all the things to bitch about? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhh:

Unlike you, I think being a snarky moron when it comes to acts of war is fucked up.

Is all of your anti-war talk just bullshit?

52 card pickup? Or is that as high as fat donnie can count?

A 500 pound hippo like you shouldn’t call others fat. Showing your illiteracy again. 52 hostages idiot. See the similar number yet through the fat around your eyes? You too can go to Iran and comfort your terrorist pals. Nobody will miss you. Especially at your corpulent size.

Our fearless leader has tweeted a message to Iran. Apparently, we have identified 52 potential targets for strikes in Iran. Military, cultural, financial.

Donnie Dumbo says that the 52 number represents the 52 hostages which were held by Iran during the Carter administration.

How about that!?

Who here believes that our intelligence and military leaders made a conscious decision to target 52 attack points for this reason?

Anyone?

Unlike you, I think being a snarky moron when it comes to acts of war is fucked up.

I don’t waste my time on silly bs. After all these years of Trump tweeting stupid shit, you’d think you would’ve learned by now.

I'd say the number was chosen precisely for Historical reference.

Look on the bright side............he didn't choose 444 targets.

Do the 52 targets represent the 52 hostages?

Go ahead, morons. Make the case.

What case ?

If he creams 52 targets...is that a crime.

I do believe there is something for letting them know we are still a little pissed over the 1979 hostage crisis and don't mind having an excuse to reap a little revenge along the way.

Get a life.

How about that!?

Anyone?

I don’t waste my time on silly bs. After all these years of Trump tweeting stupid shit, you’d think you would’ve learned by now.

Sorry. He’s the president. I won’t look the other way. He’s got to be held accountable for every failure.

How about that!?

Anyone?

Sorry. He’s the president. I won’t look the other way. He’s got to be held accountable for every failure.
And how is this a failure..............did the Hellfire missile shoot a little to the left...........Might need to calibrate the joy stick in Nevada then.

How about that!?

Anyone?
Needless to say, Trump cult members will believe anything.

How about that!?

Anyone?

Good for you. You hold him accountable for every failure.

How about that!?

Anyone?
I'm surprised he can count that high....or can he?

How about that!?

Anyone?

You were pissed about CNN not reporting about the march toward war, you’re pissed that I’m bringing up this weird march to war shit that Trump said. It seems the only thing your not pissed at is the march to war itself. Weird.

You were pissed about CNN not reporting about the march toward war, you’re pissed that I’m bringing up this weird march to war shit that Trump said. It seems the only thing your not pissed at is the march to war itself. Weird.
Damn, I don’t give a fuvk what you do. If posting threads condemning Donnie over every little thing makes you happy, you go for it.

Damn, I don’t give a fuvk what you do. If posting threads condemning Donnie over every little thing makes you happy, you go for it.

You care. It’s obvious.

Forum List

Back