Trump: If Iran attacks, we will attack 52 Iranian targets

The US government acting like a little whiny bitch victim again...wahhh Iran has attacked us waahhhh...yeah let's not mention you attacked THEM FIRST...

A whiny bitch gets slapped....Trump did the bitch slapping to Iran........and the democrats friendly iranian terrorist....

Our fearless leader has tweeted a message to Iran. Apparently, we have identified 52 potential targets for strikes in Iran. Military, cultural, financial.

Donnie Dumbo says that the 52 number represents the 52 hostages which were held by Iran during the Carter administration.

How about that!?

Who here believes that our intelligence and military leaders made a conscious decision to target 52 attack points for this reason?

Anyone?
I think there are 52 cards in the deck and he may have been alluding to a game called 52 pickup. Maybe they'll play nice, pick up their toy guns and study war no more.

Ok wait for it....

The Shah of Iran's wife also owned a 1952 C30 Chrysler coupe. It's one of the cars that went up for auction.

My tinfoil hat is getting itchy.

Our fearless leader has tweeted a message to Iran. Apparently, we have identified 52 potential targets for strikes in Iran. Military, cultural, financial.

Donnie Dumbo says that the 52 number represents the 52 hostages which were held by Iran during the Carter administration.

How about that!?

Who here believes that our intelligence and military leaders made a conscious decision to target 52 attack points for this reason?

Anyone?

52 targets have not been "identified" 52 targets have had their coordinates programmed in and are awaiting orders.

They might want to be praying to Allah that nobody has twitchy fingers right now.
yiho07r8vu841.png

How about that!?

Anyone?
They likely had 200 and Trump said let’s make it 52.

U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the threats coming from Iran regarding revenge for the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets," Trump tweeted, "as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters."

President Trump continued and wrote: "He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years."

Trump concluded his message with a threat and warning: "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

I like the symmetry, 52 American hostages so 52 Iranian targets.
Man, the thought of Donny boy “playing war” scares the shit out of me.
Can’t someone put him back in his crib and toss some toys in there.

U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the threats coming from Iran regarding revenge for the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets," Trump tweeted, "as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters."

President Trump continued and wrote: "He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years."

Trump concluded his message with a threat and warning: "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

Man, the thought of Donny boy “playing war” scares the shit out of me.
Can’t someone put him back in his crib and toss some toys in there.

Dude: He's not "playing"

You should be curled up in your closet right now curled up in a fetal position, sucking on your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep.

How about that!?

Anyone?
I think there are 52 cards in the deck and he may have been alluding to a game called 52 pickup. Maybe they'll play nice, pick up their toy guns and study war no more.

That's a good one. Or maybe he was referring to a '52 pickup, Chevy of course...

14675522-1952-chevrolet-3100-thumb.jpg
Nice rig. My dad had a 53 Chevy once. Drove to Seattle from Houston in it. They shipped it to his base at Ft. Richardson, Alaska, where we lived for 1 winter and then went home. brrrrrrrrr!
059e0527182c9e9466237fa420487d0b.jpg

He made sure we got to stop in Yellowstone Park to see the bears.​

How about that!?

Anyone?
Of all the things to bitch about? :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhh:

I hope Iran drops a nuke on DC and Tel Aviv.
Typical Democrat

The US government acting like a little whiny bitch victim again...wahhh Iran has attacked us waahhhh...yeah let's not mention you attacked THEM FIRST...

I wasn't aware dhimmi's could be preachers...
HILARIOUS watching retards tie themselves in knots...today I am a democrat,yesterday I was a natzi! LMAO...fucking hilarious

52 card pickup? Or is that as high as fat donnie can count?

There is a problem with all this talk of attacking Iran

So let's say we level the entire country to rubble. What, will that set them back 2 years, 3 years tops?
No one is talking about attacking Iran except Democrats. President Trump is talking about retaliating against Iran if it attacks the US again.

If the US did level Iran as you said, how would Iran be able to rebuild with the sanctions still in place? Iran is already dealing with some food shortages because of the sanctions.
"No one is talking about attacking Iran except Democrats." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Oh, how the lies fall so glibly from the lips of CRC trumpanzees.

I hope Iran drops a nuke on DC and Tel Aviv.
Typical Democrat

I wasn't aware dhimmi's could be preachers...
HILARIOUS watching retards tie themselves in knots...today I am a democrat,yesterday I was a natzi! LMAO...fucking hilarious

you are today a demonrat....yesterday a nazi....but always a moron :04:

that doesn't change!

Forum List

Back