Trump: I Will File Ineligibility Charges Against Cruz If He Doesnt Apologize By Saturdays Election

If Trump truly beleives Cruz is not eligible to be president, he should go ahead a file a case.

Trump had better get a reality check. He can't sue everybody that he disagrees with, just because he's rich. If Cruz is lying in his ads, create ads that will expose him. He's the biggest liar around? Has he forgotten Hillary?

“He’s a liar… Now, he’ll apologize. But I don’t want the apology after the election. I want it before. And if he doesn’t I am going to bring a lawsuit because in my opinion based on what I’ve learned over the last few days from very top lawyers. He doesn’t even have the right to serve as president or even run as president. He was born in Canada."

What does 'apologizing' have to do with anything – Trump should file suit whether Cruz 'apologizes' or not.

Trump is truly a loon.

Oh goody goody.

And the RWNJ traitors wonder why they're all known as the Clown Car Candidates.

The "clowns" are those who deny The Donald is brilliant and the by far the best candidate the US has ever had for President. To stand up expose Bush #43 as the fraud and failure he was is basically asking the Bush division of the CIA to try to get him. Cruz is not qualified but more importantly Cruz is a zionist nutbag, a delusional basketcase.

I agree with Trump. File suit and get it over with. Cruz is not eligible for being an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

TRUMP: I WILL BRING CHARGES AGAINST TED CRUZ If He Does Not Apologize Before Saturday's Election (Updated) - The Gateway Pundit

Wow- just when I didn't think Trump could look any more like a clown.

IF he really believes Cruz is ineligible- and Cruz apologizes and Trump doesn't file suit- what does that say about Trump? That an apology to Trump is more important than the Constitution?

I love watching the GOP Birthers show their stripes.

Birthers- what idiots.

Cruz started this whole political attacking. Trump has all rights to do the political game himself. Let's not forget the attack W Bush did against Mccain... All this happens, especially if it gets close going into South Carolina.

The "clowns" are those who deny The Donald is brilliant and the by far the best candidate the US has ever had for President..
If he does become president, I hope you are right. However, the side he takes on issues and people seem to have more to do with who he is running against than any core beliefs he may have.

Does he have any core beliefs?

The "clowns" are those who deny The Donald is brilliant and the by far the best candidate the US has ever had for President. To stand up expose Bush #43 as the fraud and failure he was is basically asking the Bush division of the CIA to try to get him. Cruz is not qualified but more importantly Cruz is a zionist nutbag, a delusional basketcase.

LOL......

Forum List

Back