Trump To Release Election Fraud Report Which Will Totally Exonerate Him

You didn't mentiom Kamala. She certainly has the most experience at that.
I think if you folks call Kamala a whore a few more times, you may win over independent women voters

Usually, policies are what people vote for -- but hey, I guess black women whores is an option too....good luck

Millions of votes counted with zero signatures or signature verifications
K.

0_zthutitled.jpg

I was leaning towards DeSantis in the primary until they s nonsense to get Trump. It's my DUTY to vote for him now

Ask the chick Trump bought pussy from.....and got caught......

Most of us men who know how to get pussy without paying for it -- call folks like Trump, a trick...and you are a bitch....
I distinctly remember "his private life doesn't matter" when Bill Clinton was rapping women

"Former President Trump said Tuesday that he plans to present new evidence of 2020 “presidential election fraud” in Georgia that, he claimed, will completely exonerate him and others charged in the sprawling indictment unveiled Monday night. “A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” he said.

"Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump continued. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!” he said."

I know some may ask themselves, why didn't Trump just present this evidence in his 60 plus court cases in which his lawyers presented no evidence, or why didn't Rudy present it when he was claiming 2 innocent women were guilty of election fraud -- but folks don't understand that Trump plays 8D chess and this was all part of his plan..and now Biden and the Dems are about to walk right into his trap....Also, brilliant mastermind and part-time Alien, Stephen Miller has called on Republican AG's to indict Biden this week.

There are plenty of Conservative God-fearing Christian AG's across the country who are at the ready to bring charges not only against the Bidens, but also the Obamas, Clintons, Pelosi and also that one chick who played Punky Brewster back in the 80's -- all of them are going down......tick tock.

The only thing "going down", is Stephan Miller's hair line!

I wasn't the one who said "his private life doesn't matter."

That was you guys.

And you're a negro 😂
Actually you did, you dunce...

and yes, I am black.....which is never an insult...

But you being a bitch is a bitter truth you took as insult....cope harder

I think if you folks call Kamala a whore a few more times, you may win over independent women voters

Usually, policies are what people vote for -- but hey, I guess black women whores is an option too....good luck
Democrats don’t need to worry about women voters since they are fighting to eliminate them and replace them with biological men.

They stole several major states with ballot dumps of manufactured fake ballots
Yep. The Dems cheat.

Are you going to assume the role of political cuckold and vote in 2024 in an election you know will be stolen?

Standing in line while Democrats snicker at you?

Show the Dems you aren't foolish enough to vote in a rigged election and stay home.

Ham Sammich?

How come you can’t get a Grand Jury to indict Biden or Hillary?
Is hasn't been the way Republican prosecutors have operated. But you guys have changed the game - politics is nw criminal. Incredibly sad for the country. But your party doesn't give a fuck, clearly.

Forum List

Back