Trump: I Will File Ineligibility Charges Against Cruz If He Doesnt Apologize By Saturdays Election

The "clowns" are those who deny The Donald is brilliant and the by far the best candidate the US has ever had for President..
If he does become president, I hope you are right. However, the side he takes on issues and people seem to have more to do with who he is running against than any core beliefs he may have.

Does he have any core beliefs?

Or for that matter, does he have any actual policies?

So far, its just been bragging, bloviating, lying and gossip about his opponents. He's more like a grade school bully than a president and he's made the US a giant joke around the world.

It says a lot about his supporters that they believe he's "brilliant".

The "clowns" are those who deny The Donald is brilliant and the by far the best candidate the US has ever had for President..
If he does become president, I hope you are right. However, the side he takes on issues and people seem to have more to do with who he is running against than any core beliefs he may have.

Does he have any core beliefs?

Or for that matter, does he have any actual policies?

So far, its just been bragging, bloviating, lying and gossip about his opponents. He's more like a grade school bully than a president and he's made the US a giant joke around the world.

It says a lot about his supporters that they believe he's "brilliant".
He and Hillary should be on the same ticket.

So Cruz should apologize for telling the truth but Trump can lie all he wants without consequence?

Trump had better get a reality check. He can't sue everybody that he disagrees with, just because he's rich. If Cruz is lying in his ads, create ads that will expose him. He's the biggest liar around? Has he forgotten Hillary?

Just imagine if he were president! Can you say 'enemies list'?

Trump is The Biggest Whiner.
thats what happens when you have always had things your way......if the guy becomes president you watch the tears flow when he gets shot down by congress or the courts....
Ah you are in for a surprise. :) Strong leaders don't let insignificant things like congresses get in the way of progress.
you might be in for a surprise too....
Maybe but I doubt it.

it's difficult for Trump to run on merit so he uses smear tactics. That's why he can't muster an approval rating any higher than 25-35%. There's a good possibility Cruz, Rubio, and Bush can win enough delegates to force a brokered convention.

it's difficult for Trump to run on merit so he uses smear tactics. That's why he can't muster an approval rating any higher than 25-35%. There's a good possibility Cruz, Rubio, and Bush can win enough delegates to force a brokered convention.
Highly doubtful. They must like him enough to continue voting for him in LARGE numbers. They must also be polling the establishment backers when it comes to his approval rating since its not matching up with his poll numbers.

thats what happens when you have always had things your way......if the guy becomes president you watch the tears flow when he gets shot down by congress or the courts....
Ah you are in for a surprise. :) Strong leaders don't let insignificant things like congresses get in the way of progress.

honestly? ... surely you can't believe that. If you do, you support dictators running our coutry.

Repeat after me ... Saddam H. Trump

Lol. I will say one thing about Trump, he knows how to keep his name in the conversation without spending a dime.

This alone shows me he might be a good choice for president.

Mark

Trump is starting to become unglued...now threatening to split and run as a 3rd party, showing he really doesn't give a damn about the GOP or the country (as doing so would probably slit the vote and let either Jail Bird or Bernie Alynski win the Presidency.

honestly? ... surely you can't believe that. If you do, you support dictators running our coutry.

Repeat after me ... Saddam H. Trump
I do support 1 strong leader. Absolutely and no not Saddam his people were scared of him I prefer Heil Trump! Hitler could ride in an open car and shake his people's hands and touch them without worry.

Trump had better get a reality check. He can't sue everybody that he disagrees with, just because he's rich. If Cruz is lying in his ads, create ads that will expose him. He's the biggest liar around? Has he forgotten Hillary?

Keep in mind that the GOP doesn't want the White House. That will help make sense of this.

Highly doubtful. They must like him enough to continue voting for him in LARGE numbers. They must also be polling the establishment backers when it comes to his approval rating since its not matching up with his poll numbers.

1,237 delegates needed for nomination · 2,472 available

Trump consistantly polls around 30% .. he needs 50% for the nomination

Trump posted on Twitter, "Now, he’ll apologize. But I don’t want the apology after the election. I want it before.And if he doesn’t I am going to bring a lawsuit because in my opinion based on what I’ve learned over the last few days from very top lawyers."

Goodness! Trump learned from "very top lawyers"! That sounds ominous...

"I have the bestest law minds in the world."

Imagine the reality check if he becomes president, and realizes he can't just sue Putin or Kim Jong Un.

"That Kim guy is the biggest liar ever! If he doesn't stop lying about me, I'm going to the UN and make them stop sending rice to North Korea."

Trump posted on Twitter, "Now, he’ll apologize. But I don’t want the apology after the election. I want it before.And if he doesn’t I am going to bring a lawsuit because in my opinion based on what I’ve learned over the last few days from very top lawyers."

Goodness! Trump learned from "very top lawyers"! That sounds ominous...

"I have the bestest law minds in the world."

I have the bestest law minds in the world."

Most of whom are likely highly schooled in real estate or business law.

and would be his choice for SCOTUS

Forum List

Back