Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

you can't defend Trump's mad spending

Correct, as a Libertarian, I cannot, but I do blame PAUL RYAN more than Trump, and I think if Trump had Newt instead of Ryan, the GOP would still control the House and that deficit would be falling, not rising....

As for Pelosi, yeah, disaster....
Trump submitted a record $4.75 trillion spending bill.

Personally.

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

So don't give me some shit about Ryan. You people never give Trump responsibility when he truly deserves it.

See post 28 for the real reason Trump spends so much.

Trump has always loved spending other people's money and then running them into bankruptcy while he dances away.

That's his whole schtick. One trick pony.

Trump submitted a record $4.75 trillion spending bill.

That was a total sellout to Schumer and Pelosi. It was a sad day for America...

To cut spending, we first need a CONGRESS that will cut spending, and we do not have that right now, not even close...

If Trump didn't spend $4.75 trillion, his weak-ass 1.9 percent GDP growth would be in the negative numbers.

That's why he spent so much of the unborn's money.

Trump can't get it up. His economy is in deep trouble.

Economy Grew at 1.9% Rate in Quarter, Hit by Trade Fight and Global Weakness

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

Gee, don't sign it.
He did it for the military funding.

You gullible idiots are hilarious.
The word gullible is not the dictionary.

Definition of GULLIBLE

:290968001256257790-final:
LMAO you actually looked that up. Poke successful.

it is called Google, it took all of 2.5 seconds. But now you are going to pretend you knew it was a word...right? seems you have tried this lie before

He did it for the military funding.

You gullible idiots are hilarious.
The word gullible is not the dictionary.

Definition of GULLIBLE

:290968001256257790-final:
LMAO you actually looked that up. Poke successful.

it is called Google, it took all of 2.5 seconds. But now you are going to pretend you knew it was a word...right? seems you have tried this lie before
Duh. LOL That was the point of the post to see which dumbass would actually look it up. You won. Congrats. LMAO!!! I was hoping Happy Joy would be the idiot but I got you instead. Which is fine. You’re never living this one down. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

See, the reason we don't like politicians printing money is because printing money is a cheap way to increase employment by flooding the market with cheap cash. Politicians are just unable to resist that kind of temptation.

Ask any "End the Fed" head around here.

Trump spends and spends and spends and spends in order to artificially juice the GDP figure. And he STILL couldn't get it up. He's a limp dick.

Economy Grew at 1.9% Rate in Quarter, Hit by Trade Fight and Global Weakness

If Trump didn't spend $4.75 trillion, his weak-ass 1.9 percent GDP growth would be in the negative numbers.

That's why he spent so much of the unborn's money.
Who did you vote for? Funny how you avoid that question.

I voted for Gary Johnson
The dude who didn’t know where Aleppo was? Come on man. Only two candidates had a legit shot in 2016. You may as well have voted for Dennis Rodman. Trumps handing of the debt and healthcare has been very disappointing.

No President has ever had a $20 trillion debt.......Trump has
No President has ever had a $21 trillion debt.......Trump has
No President has ever had a $22 trillion debt.......Trump has
No President has ever had a $23 trillion debt.......Trump has

Trump sets a new debt record every day

Trump is the BEST

I voted for Gary Johnson
The dude who didn’t know where Aleppo was? Come on man. Only two candidates had a legit shot in 2016. You may as well have voted for Dennis Rodman. Trumps handing of the debt and healthcare has been very disappointing.

So tell me the difference again between Trump and Hillary Clinton?

Forum List

Back