Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

That's it? Pretty anemic effort, don't you think?
As I said he signed begrudgingly and yes I am disappointed in terms of how he had addressed the budget and healthcare. But what was the alternative, Taz?

Gee, don't sign it.
He did it for the military funding.

You gullible idiots are hilarious.
The word gullible is not the dictionary.

No, it's "not the dictionary" now is it.

As I said he signed begrudgingly and yes I am disappointed in terms of how he had addressed the budget and healthcare. But what was the alternative, Taz?

Gee, don't sign it.

How many different ways can this joker say it is not Trump's fault...all while pretending not to be a Trump worshiper?

Gee, don't sign it.

how much of the 1.3 trillion added to the national debt in the last 365 days was additional military spending?

Gee, don't sign it.

Definition of GULLIBLE

:290968001256257790-final:
Do you know if you say the word "oranges" really slow, it sounds like "gullible"?

Gee, don't sign it.

How many different ways can this joker say it is not Trump's fault...all while pretending not to be a Trump worshiper?

He's not a Trumpbot? :21:

As you can see, a Trumptard would rather die than admit they have been massively hoaxed by their Naked Emperor.

I prove this nearly every damned day.

And every day, we prove YOU are a true retard. And a racist (note that you ran like hell from that thread after getting called out, like the coward you are). Can’t even count to 8 and then blubber and cry when people give a LEGITIMATE comparison to your Kenyan messiah. File this away with the Russia, collusion, obstruction, and other bullshit you’ve swallowed since 2016. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump.

As you can see, a Trumptard would rather die than admit they have been massively hoaxed by their Naked Emperor.

And every day, we prove YOU are a true retard. And a racist (note that you ran like hell from that thread after getting called out, like the coward you are). Can’t even count to 8 and then blubber and cry when people give a LEGITIMATE comparison to your Kenyan messiah. File this away with the Russia, collusion, obstruction, and other bullshit you’ve swallowed since 2016. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump.

So, what you are saying is that you do not give a fuck about the US being 23 trillion dollars in debt?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! It's impossible to prove I'm a racist since I am not one. Sounds like classic projection.

I have no idea what topic you are talking about.

Four more years of Trump, eh? That means another seven or eight trillion in debt.

g5000 = unemployed and blaming Trump for it.

What does that have to do with your god lying about eliminating the debt?

He didn't lie he was just unsuccessful. If my kid promises to get all As but gets one B, she didn't lie she just didn't accomplish her goal. Relax, your God, HRC is a loser.
He said he would, he didn't, he lied.
And that's all she wrote!

No, he's a "dual citizen" and gainfully employed by both the Dems and the Mossad.

His job = spread misinfo and shout down truth here

Trump tried to get Paul Ryan to cut things. Paul said no.

Paul Ryan was the problem.

Paul Ryan is the face of the post 1998 GOP

Newt was the face of the pre 1998 GOP

If Trump had Newt's Congress, we'd be on course....

Poor bastards. They have no defense of Trump, and so they bring tu quoques, red herrings, false dichotomies, and straw men to a gunfight.

Gee, don't sign it.

Definition of GULLIBLE

:290968001256257790-final:
LMAO you actually looked that up. Poke successful.

No, he's a "dual citizen" and gainfully employed by both the Dems and the Mossad.

His job = spread misinfo and shout down truth here

Trump tried to get Paul Ryan to cut things. Paul said no.

Paul Ryan was the problem.

Paul Ryan is the face of the post 1998 GOP

Newt was the face of the pre 1998 GOP

If Trump had Newt's Congress, we'd be on course....
He blocked me. He is a coward.

you can't defend Trump's mad spending

Correct, as a Libertarian, I cannot, but I do blame PAUL RYAN more than Trump, and I think if Trump had Newt instead of Ryan, the GOP would still control the House and that deficit would be falling, not rising....

As for Pelosi, yeah, disaster....

Forum List

Back