Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

He'll tweet that g5000 is jealous of him...always dedicating threads to him.

Sounds like Trump has a mental disorder.
If true you would have that in common

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

That Trump has a mental disorder? Not really sure where you are going with this but I hope you have a fun trip.

He is also your President and Commander in Chief. How is your TDS?

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

That Trump has a mental disorder? Not really sure where you are going with this but I hope you have a fun trip.
I think pathological lying is a mental disorder. So yeah, Lyin' Donald has a severe mental disorder. He's a sociopath who feels no guilt about lying to the rubes as he rides to fame and fortune on a tidal wave of their collective credulity.

TDS run amok. LOL.

OBAMA: Even as we push the envelope and we are bold in our vision, we also have to be rooted in reality and the fact that voters, including Democratic voters and certainly persuadable independents or even moderate Republicans, are not driven by the same views that are reflected on certain left-leaning Twitter feeds for the activist wing of our party. This is still a country that is less revolutionary than it is interested in improvement. They like seeing things improved, but the average American doesn’t think that we have to completely tear down the system and remake it. And I think it’s important for us to not lose sight of that.

Thank the Dems that used every effort to block building a big new wall along the entire border. That would had saved us trillions in the long run by keeping illegals out. They abuse our welfare system, they commit identify theft, commit crimes, take up room in prisons, fill up our schools with their kids, get free healthcare at our emergency rooms.....and it’s all paid for by us the taxpayers.

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

As long as we're in agreement that he is mentally ill.

Sick burn.

Truth hurts

How can we agree on something so subjective. You also believe I am mentally ill and I believe you are. In the end our perception is reality.

How can we agree on something so subjective. You also believe I am mentally ill and I believe you are. In the end our perception is reality.

You implied your agreement, but whatever.

He's made no effort whatsoever

And you know this how?

Show us Trump's proposal to lower the debt that he presented to Congress.
He did push back on Congress but ultimately acquiesced as he wanted his military budget approved. He signed it begrudgingly as I recall.

When? Again, where is Trump's proposal to lower the debt?

Trump Begrudgingly Signs $1.3T Spending Bill After Threatening Veto

That's it? Pretty anemic effort, don't you think?

Thank the Dems that used every effort to block building a big new wall along the entire border. That would had saved us trillions in the long run by keeping illegals out. They abuse our welfare system, they commit identify theft, commit crimes, take up room in prisons, fill up our schools with their kids, get free healthcare at our emergency rooms.....and it’s all paid for by us the taxpayers.
responsibility.jpg

trump-tweet-obama-golf-with-republicans.jpg

Truth hurts

You implied your agreement, but whatever.
Yes, in your mind because you see what you want to see.

And you know this how?

He did push back on Congress but ultimately acquiesced as he wanted his military budget approved. He signed it begrudgingly as I recall.

As I said he signed begrudgingly and yes I am disappointed in terms of how he had addressed the budget and healthcare. But what was the alternative, Taz?

As I said he signed begrudgingly and yes I am disappointed in terms of how he had addressed the budget and healthcare. But what was the alternative, Taz?

Gee, don't sign it.

I would have vetoed the budget and forced the Congress to override it and put them on record.

Gee, don't sign it.
He did it for the military funding.

I would have vetoed the budget and forced the Congress to override it and put them on record.
I mean the alternative of voting for him.

Gee, don't sign it.

You gullible idiots are hilarious.

Gee, don't sign it.

The word gullible is not the dictionary.

Gee, don't sign it.

The word gullible is not the dictionary.

Definition of GULLIBLE

:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back