Trump "I think we're winning"

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Trump just said on foxnews.

i do too. there's a long way to the election day. there may be a few surprises left.
this is the single election to remember, because so many thing are different, that means change.

& redefining journalsim just happened along the way to the whitehouse.

man, where does he get the stamina and energy ? good golfer too.

the polls are hillary swimming with floaties.....

With so much corruption, lies, and bias from the DC establishment and media who really knows what voters are going to do this election. What is clear is the DC establishment and media are shitting themselves that an outsider has a chance in their rigged election process.

With so much corruption, lies, and bias from the DC establishment and media who really knows what voters are going to do this election. What is clear is the DC establishment and media are shitting themselves that an outsider has a chance in their rigged election process.

Yep. I hear he has already ordered gold flamingos for the White House lawn. Won't be any of those tacky plastic ones fro the Trumpster.

Yep. I hear he has already ordered gold flamingos for the White House lawn. Won't be any of those tacky plastic ones fro the Trumpster.
But no tacky Goldman Sachs guys around, that's what matters.

Why the hell would ANYONE trust the polls from the very same media outlets that are 100% on the Clinton Media Cartel? We have a list of AT LEAST 65 "reporters" that decided to stop being reporters and start being democrat activists so I trust NONE of them. Its funny I live about 60 miles west of Asheville and the paper there has a hard on for Trump I mean BAD. The city is a libtard bastion so its fun to just troll the shit out of their comments section.

When we need the opinion of a welfare mooching Hillary supporter we'll let you know.

Naturally, why wouldn't Trumpsters be optimistic?

He has the deficit down to single digits!

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Only a moron or a democrat voter (I repeated myself sorry) would believe a website that's owned by the same Muslim friendly clowns that own Al Jazeera tv. Why in the hell would they allow their website to swing in favor of the candidate who wants to stop immigration from terrorist friendly areas in the world that are 99% MUSLIM!

That is the classic example of GIGO.

The more accurate polls have a range of Trump up by 2% to Hillary up by 4%.

The stupid shite that says Hillary is up by 12% is merely shit to alter the RCP average

Wanna make a friendly wager?

Hillary wins the presidency, you delete your account here.
Hillary loses, I delete mine.

November 9th is when we meet to determine who's gone, and who stays. Deal?

Only a moron or a democrat voter (I repeated myself sorry) would believe a website that's owned by the same Muslim friendly clowns that own Al Jazeera tv. Why in the hell would they allow their website to swing in favor of the candidate who wants to stop immigration from terrorist friendly areas in the world that are 99% MUSLIM!

Feel free to utilize another source to debunk the myths of those multiple polls (including a Fox News poll).

Same deal as with your fellow Trump clown...

The stupid shite that says Hillary is up by 12% is merely shit to alter the RCP average

You would not keep your side of the bargain as you are a Democrat.

Besides I already have a bet with someone I think will honor that bet.

Piss off.

You would not keep your side of the bargain as you are a Democrat.

Besides I already have a bet with someone I think will honor that bet.

Piss off.

The real question is, will YOU honor the bet? I'm certain we'll still see you here on Nov. 9th, and that's unfortunate, because you're nothing more than a witless troll.

Feel free to utilize another source to debunk the myths of those multiple polls (including a Fox News poll).
They are all media. Period. I don't believe ANY poll. Either they are lying and saying Clinton is winning OR they are lying about high much Trump is actually winning by.

Clown dick I don't bet. Go play games with your circle jerk of morons. :)

They are all media. Period. I don't believe ANY poll. Either they are lying and saying Clinton is winning OR they are lying about high much Trump is actually winning by.

Ahh, I see, so any poll that doesn't agree with your confirmation bias is lying.

No logical holes in that!

Clown dick I don't bet. Go play games with your circle jerk of morons. :)

Of course not, because you'll lose.

Also, commas are your friend.

Ahh, I see, so any poll that doesn't agree with your confirmation bias is lying.

No logical holes in that!
Moron. I DON'T BELIEVE ANY POLL PERIOD! COMPRENDE? Do you understand that now? NONE ZERO ZILCH. Whether Trump is winning in them or not.

Forum List

Back