Trump:I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn.Just more Fake News covering another Comey lie

CNN's headline:
James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn investigation go

Well let's see what Comey said UNDER OATH...

He wrote that Trump said: "'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics

Question: Did Comey say Trump asked to let it go?

Exact words of Comey that Trump said: "I hope you can see"
Did Trump say "Let Flynn go"?

Once again the "fake news" as just yesterday shown with ABC News suspends Brian Ross for 4 weeks over erroneous Flynn story
CNN reporting ABC's Brian Ross suspended for a false headline!

Folks! YOU can't depend on 30 second sound bites or headlines for FACTS!
They get your attention just like a huckster does selling you any product!

Comey is a 911 traitor.

His "credibility" is absolute zero.

All he cares about is preventing the American people from learning the truth about 911, that ISRAEL did it.

LOL, just because Trump denies something that magically proves it never happened? lol

We aren't talking about Trump here but the MSM that people like you have depended on to form your OPINION of Trump!
Brian Ross told all of us "....
citing an unnamed confidant of Flynn, the former national security adviser, had reported Friday that then-candidate Donald Trump had directed Flynn to make contact with the Russians. That would have been an explosive development in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the election.

But hours later, Ross clarified his report on the evening news, saying that his source now said Trump had done so not as a candidate, but as president-elect. At that point, he said, Trump had asked Flynn to contact the Russians about issues including working together to fight ISIS.
After erroneous Flynn report, ABC News suspends Brian Ross
For this Ross is suspended because
A) he depended again on an anonymous source without any verification
B) LIED to the American public that Trump committed a crime i.e. before election contacted Russians!

These are not issues you should blindly and ignorantly believe then from the MSM/ABC,etc.!

They write a headline...Trump Anti-Immigrant"!!! But how many people that read that headline KNOW Trump never was anti-immigrant...HE MARRIED A LEGAL IMMIGRANT!

But once again I'm proving and ABC has proven but suspending Ross... THEY MAKE UP FAKE HEADLINES!
57,000 RESULTS! Trump's anti-immigrant crusader".. "Trump's Anti-immigrant"...
I'm not making up any of these... for once why are you so blindly following this biased MSM?
Sure there are some things Trump tweets/says I find hard to understand....BUT when I read the above and the below... I'd much rather hear from this loud boisterous,
pompous New Yorker because for the most part Trump want's what's best for the country as I do and YOU should!
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 4.37.24 PM.png

Forum List

Back