Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

The law is NOT clear. The Constitution requires the President be a NATURAL Born citizen. That requires Congress to define. My personal opinion is that ANYONE born ANYWHERE of an American is a NATURAL Born citizen.

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

:eusa_whistle:

Dude you just made yourself look 10x as bad as the birthers. Why 10x, because at least we dont have evidence on Obama one way or the other but we do have evidence on your comments about McCain.

Do some research about being born on military bases overseas and on the fact that said bases are considered U.S. territory.

Also do some research on the actual incident on the carrier, You will see McCain wasn't responsible.

The law is NOT clear. The Constitution requires the President be a NATURAL Born citizen. That requires Congress to define. My personal opinion is that ANYONE born ANYWHERE of an American is a NATURAL Born citizen.

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

it's silly to lie about things that are so easy to check. it's typical partisan behavior to do so, therefore i can't say i'm surprised. i guess you should get some credit for being correct about mccain's birthplace.

when you lie, baby jesus kills a kitten. tsk, tsk

"As he was in his A-4 Skyhawk, loaded with two, 1,000-pound bombs and waiting on the carrier deck for his turn to launch, a Zuni missile accidentally fired from another aircraft, swooshed across the carrier deck and struck either McCain's plane or one next to it.

That triggered a fire and a series of bomb and missile explosions that killed 134 sailors. McCain himself barely escaped alive."

FactCheck.org: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

Um..even your link has:

A. McCain sitting in the plane..and was not very clear where the missile was fired from.
B. Admits McCain wrecked several planes.

There is no lie.

I am glad to see the Trump investigation

Once Trump comes back and says that Obama was born in Hawaii, USArmyRetired will finally admit that he is wrong

Last edited:

Dude you just made yourself look 10x as bad as the birthers. Why 10x, because at least we dont have evidence on Obama one way or the other but we do have evidence on your comments about McCain.

Do some research about being born on military bases overseas and on the fact that said bases are considered U.S. territory.

Also do some research on the actual incident on the carrier, You will see McCain wasn't responsible.

I put up that post to demonstrate how you can smear anyone's integrity.

And pretty easily at that.

This was a story the Media didn't run with. They could of..but they didn't.

And it has about as much validity as Ayers, Reverend Wright, The Birth Certificate and a crap ton of other things.

It's hyperbolic. Gets people pissed but in the real world..it means absolutely nothing.

I put up that post to demonstrate how you can smear anyone's integrity.

And pretty easily at that.

This was a story the Media didn't run with. They could of..but they didn't.

And it has about as much validity as Ayers, Reverend Wright, The Birth Certificate and a crap ton of other things.

It's hyperbolic. Gets people pissed but in the real world..it means absolutely nothing.

Ahhhhh I get it now Durrrrrr :lol:

What I want to know is if you were born at home and not at a hospital but in the US and not of US citizens are you screwed? You are born here but no birth record because you were delivered at home like most of our founding fathers!

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

Hard to believe that Leno, Letterman, O'Brien, Fallon or Kimmel never said any of that. But I guess this is what passes off as cutting edge humor for the right wing and they are afraid to put their own name on it

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno
Dump Truck's "investigation" is as phony as the jokes, and only CON$ are stupid enough to swallow both. :rofl::lmao:

This is a tried and true Trump tactic. When I was a mover, I would move a great many people out of residential buildings Trump's corporation would acquire. And actually, some of them were little old ladies. What he would do is try to turn building Co-op and offer renters the ability to buy in. If they refused he began investigations on them. They would do things like say the last managment had no record for rent paid on a particular month several years back. If you produced the record of payment..he would just find another month there was no record of..and continue from there. Worked almost every time.

I've known New Yorkers who failed to pay their rent and the landlords couldn't do anything about it because the city is all about tenants rights. It can take years to dislodge a tenant. You're stories sound about as real as Nancy Lugosi's claim that budget cuts will starve senior citizens.

What's the purpose of his investigators? Is Trump wanting to run on the Democrat ticket? I don't get it.

What I want to know is if you were born at home and not at a hospital but in the US and not of US citizens are you screwed? You are born here but no birth record because you were delivered at home like most of our founding fathers!

Not all our founding fathers were born here, some immigrated.

BTW They "founded" our government which means that the constitutional requirement didn't exist then since we didn't have a constitution until the founding fathers debated and created it.

I get where you were trying to go you just picked a bad example.

it's silly to lie about things that are so easy to check. it's typical partisan behavior to do so, therefore i can't say i'm surprised. i guess you should get some credit for being correct about mccain's birthplace.

"As he was in his A-4 Skyhawk, loaded with two, 1,000-pound bombs and waiting on the carrier deck for his turn to launch, a Zuni missile accidentally fired from another aircraft, swooshed across the carrier deck and struck either McCain's plane or one next to it.

That triggered a fire and a series of bomb and missile explosions that killed 134 sailors. McCain himself barely escaped alive."

FactCheck.org: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

Um..even your link has:

A. McCain sitting in the plane..and was not very clear where the missile was fired from.

There is no lie.

as i said, it's really stupid to lie about things that are so easily verified.

"A special note is in order here. We have seen some baseless claims that McCain was somehow responsible for the Forrestal disaster. One incorrect but widely quoted theory has him triggering the Zuni missile with the exhaust of his own plane by "wet-starting" – deliberately dumping fuel into the afterburner before starting in order to shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. This is a preposterous notion."

funny, i rarely agree with you, but i didn't realize you were an out and out liar until now.

good to know. :thup:

Um..even your link has:

There is no lie.

"A special note is in order here. We have seen some baseless claims that McCain was somehow responsible for the Forrestal disaster. One incorrect but widely quoted theory has him triggering the Zuni missile with the exhaust of his own plane by "wet-starting" – deliberately dumping fuel into the afterburner before starting in order to shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. This is a preposterous notion."

funny, i rarely agree with you, but i didn't realize you were an out and out liar until now.

Whatever..:lol:

Um..even your link has:

There is no lie.

snappy comeback

at least you didn't lie, i guess. :eusa_shhh:

snappy comeback

at least you didn't lie, i guess. :eusa_shhh:

I lie all the time.

Right now I am lying about lying.

Lies with lies..man..

Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

McCain's father was stationed overseas. Stop bullshitting for the sake of cheap political shots. It's beneath you. John McCain is a war hero, and has done more for this country in that regard than Obama can even pretend to. I may not agree with McCain's politics, but disrespecting his service for point scoring is pathetic. Seriously. Grow the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back