Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it would put this in a very sticky situation, wouldnt it?

Trump is mistaken. The Constitution doesn't say you have to be born in this country. It says you have to be a natural-born citizen, as in a citizen by birth, rather than being naturalized. A person whose biological parent is a US citizen at the time of his birth is a natural-born citizen.

There is actually an interesting technical point on that. Under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (as reflected in the United States Code) [I have a link somewhere if you need it but I'm getting ready for work and would have to find it this evening] it is possible for Stanley Dunham to have given birth to Obama and him not to be a U.S. Citizen. If he was born outside the country, then the 14th Amendment does not apply, it then devolves to the law enacted by Congress under it's Article I Section 8 powers. The law at the time required a female married to a foreign national who gave birth in another country to have been a citizen for a certain amount of time, 5 of those years had to have been after the age of IIRC 14. Obama was born before Dunham met the 5-year requirement.

However there is an exception to the law if the woman is unwed. The common convention is the Dunham and Obama Sr. were married. However Obama Sr. was already married in Kenya before coming to the US. If he was already married, then he would no have been eligible to marry DUnham and she would have been unwed meaning Obama could be born anywhere and be a citizen at birth.

>>>>

I was under the impression that Obama's mother was born a citizen. Granted, I don't know much about his family's history, and I tend to care even less. Still, I could swear I read somewhere that his mother was born in the midwest somewhere.

Trump is mistaken. The Constitution doesn't say you have to be born in this country. It says you have to be a natural-born citizen, as in a citizen by birth, rather than being naturalized. A person whose biological parent is a US citizen at the time of his birth is a natural-born citizen.

There is actually an interesting technical point on that. Under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (as reflected in the United States Code) [I have a link somewhere if you need it but I'm getting ready for work and would have to find it this evening] it is possible for Stanley Dunham to have given birth to Obama and him not to be a U.S. Citizen. If he was born outside the country, then the 14th Amendment does not apply, it then devolves to the law enacted by Congress under it's Article I Section 8 powers. The law at the time required a female married to a foreign national who gave birth in another country to have been a citizen for a certain amount of time, 5 of those years had to have been after the age of IIRC 14. Obama was born before Dunham met the 5-year requirement.

However there is an exception to the law if the woman is unwed. The common convention is the Dunham and Obama Sr. were married. However Obama Sr. was already married in Kenya before coming to the US. If he was already married, then he would no have been eligible to marry DUnham and she would have been unwed meaning Obama could be born anywhere and be a citizen at birth.

>>>>

I was under the impression that Obama's mother was born a citizen. Granted, I don't know much about his family's history, and I tend to care even less. Still, I could swear I read somewhere that his mother was born in the midwest somewhere.
His mother is from Kansas. The thing is, relatives say he was born in Kenya. Plus when his mother married the Indonesian guy (Soetoro), there's a possibility that Barack travelled to America on an Indonesian passport at age 19 proving that he's not a citizen.

But I agree with all the Libs here, no one should investigate any of this. :rolleyes:

Donald Trump now has investigators in Hawaii researching Obama's origins and they are not believing what they are finding out about the President. I knew Trump would do this. He has the resources and ability that the average American doesn't have to find out vital information. I think he might find out the truth about if Obama was born in a hospital in Hawaii or one out of the country. I believe that this has the White House very nervous.

Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding' - Donald Trump - Fox Nation

The Page by Mark Halperin | Trump Conducting Hawaii Investigation Into Obama's Birthplace

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:
The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:
It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:
I’m not saying anything. I’m saying--

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:
I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come-- forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

It seems you support Palin and/or Trump for POTUS? Are you insane?

>>>>

His mother is from Kansas. The thing is, relatives say he was born in Kenya. Plus when his mother married the Indonesian guy (Soetoro), there's a possibility that Barack travelled to America on an Indonesian passport at age 19 proving that he's not a citizen.

But I agree with all the Libs here, no one should investigate any of this. :rolleyes:

"There's a possibility" Trump is simply using birther rhetoric to covet the votes of racists in the Republican Party. If true he's likely to win since it seems the party of Lincoln ain't that party no longer (phrased in idiot idiom).

Sorry bout that,

1. Last winter, I did predicted that more investigations would take place this spring, and this whole issue would find more traction.
2. Guess what, here it is.
3. And I predicted that this new investigation would end up in Obama's downfall.
4. You folks should learn to listen to me more.
5. A lot of you people think I'm just making shit up.
6. Look around people, I hit it *all* the time.
7. Now where is that thread I made last winter?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

>>>>

She was, it was either Kansas or Arkansas (can't remember which). But her birth place is not really relevant to the issue. Citizenship is governed under two standards. The 14th Amendment for those born on US soil and the United States Code (under Congresses Article I Section 8 powers). IIRC the INA of 1952 (reflected in the United States Code) required that for births outside of US territory, that the mother had been a citizen for 10 years, 5 of which had to be after the age of 14. Obama was born before Dunham met the qualifications under the USC. However, due to the way the law was written, those time frames only applied if she was legally married to a foreign national. If she was unwed, then her age became a non-factor and she could have given birth to a US citizen anywhere on the planet. However, if she was in fact legally married to Obama Sr, then she had to meet the age requirement, which she did, not so if Obama were to have been born outside the country he would not have qualified for automatic citizenship at birth.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

I find it rather odd that the Prez doesn't release a copy of his BC to the press just to put all this birther shit to bed.

Of course no LIb would investigate. I'm surprised they aren't holding that little sucker up and screaming with glee. Oh Look. Our annoited one was born in Hawaii. LOL

>>>>

There has been no confirmation that Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport. And even if he had in that time frame it would not have required him to relinquish his US citizenship. The Immigration and Nationalization Act of 1952 (Section 349, IIRC) specifically noted that no actions of a parent could cause a minor child (under 18 at the time) to loose their citizenship.

So if Soreto (sp?) had adopted Obama (and there is no legal evidence of that) and Obama because an Indonesian citizen, he would not have lost his US citizenship. He would have simply acquired dual citizenship. Now IF he were adopted, and IF he acquired dual citizenship, and IF he were issued an Indonesian passport as a minor (say just before turning 18) - then that passport would not have expired in the time frame you mention, he would have dual citizenship, and have legally been in possession of two legal passports.

>>>>>

Sorry bout that,

1. Last winter, I did predicted that more investigations would take place this spring, and this whole issue would find more traction.
3. And I predicted that this new investigation would end up in Obama's downfall.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sir.......was listening to the radio last week.........some kind of numerologist on.........regular caller. Said with 100% certainty that this whole thing is going to bring the Obama presidency down............no chance of re-election. The way he spoke there was zero doubt in his mind and he didnt sound at all like a k00k.......laughed about it as if it is a fait-acompli. He brought up all kinds of shit related to the numbers 11 and 29.............real spooky stuff once he got on a roll, so much so that the host of the show brought him back for 3 segments. Says the ruling class has already decided this Obama guy has to go down.

Ive never been a birther guy but if this comes to pass, sort of makes you wonder if all of this banter on these forums is total drivel.........

Last edited:
Trump always sounds like a sleazy internet marketer.

You won't BELIEVE!!

You're right Trumpy, I won't.
"Let's talk about your car, it's screaming 'wash me, please.' Now, if you're a Mr. Common Sense you won't believe me when I tell you that I've got an envelope that will clean your car while you're driving it home or to work. Well, George, believe me this time, because this one isn't like the Austrian self-sharpening razors. No, friends, no overheating like the tropical fishes. No zizzing and dripping like with the dike . . . (sound: TV click) "
Firesign Theater

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sir.......was listening to the radio last week.........some kind of numerologist on.........regular caller. Said with 100% certainty that this whole thing is going to bring the Obama presidency down............no chance of re-election. The way he spoke there was zero doubt in his mind and he didnt sound at all like a k00k.......laughed about it as if it is a fait-acompli. He brought up all kinds of shit related to the numbers 11 and 29.............real spooky stuff once he got on a roll, so much so that the host of the show brought him back for 3 segments. Says the ruling class has already decided this Obama guy has to go down.

Ive never been a birther guy but if this comes to pass, sort of makes you wonder if all of this banter on these forums is total drivel.........

Are you from Alabama?

There has been no confirmation that Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport. And even if he had in that time frame it would not have required him to relinquish his US citizenship. The Immigration and Nationalization Act of 1952 (Section 349, IIRC) specifically noted that no actions of a parent could cause a minor child (under 18 at the time) to loose their citizenship.

So if Soreto (sp?) had adopted Obama (and there is no legal evidence of that) and Obama because an Indonesian citizen, he would not have lost his US citizenship. He would have simply acquired dual citizenship. Now IF he were adopted, and IF he acquired dual citizenship, and IF he were issued an Indonesian passport as a minor (say just before turning 18) - then that passport would not have expired in the time frame you mention, he would have dual citizenship, and have legally been in possession of two legal passports.>>>>>
Indonesia didn't have dual citizenship laws until 2006:
http://www.indonesiamatters.com/830/dual-nationality/

The more you look into this, the more questions pop up. That's why this needs to be straightened out.

You recall before the election when Obama, McCain and Clintons' passport files were illegally accessed at the State Department? This has always bothered me. Who would be looking for passport info and why?

Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

Just for funzies, I'd love to see someone prove he was. There is none. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Trump knows what he's talking about. It's facts. Facts the liberals have been hoping and praying everyone would shut the hell up about, so they have been demonizing anyone who DARE ask about it or talk about it. I've been saying there's a major problem here since the very beginning when George Soros told the liberal media and the democrats to shut the hell up about it so he could get his sock puppet elected, but the issue will not go away. This issue will rear it's ugly head again and next time it's going to be big. Over half the country doubts obama was born in Hawaii, and wonder why the shit stain has spent over two million dollars hiding his past, and his first Presidential action which was to sign an executive order HIDING everything about him and anything about where he was born. Well I don't know about you, but for me, that's about as suspicious of behavior that anyone could possibly display. There's something wrong here, terribly wrong, and America needs to get to the bottom of it.

Thank God for Trump. He's got my vote simply for not being intimidated by these frothing at the mouth, shit talking, name calling liberal puss bags and obamabots that think just because they smart ass and name call anyone who DARES ask WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. GO GET 'EM TRUMP... I got a good feeling it's going to be you and the BIRTHERS that get the last laugh, as I've said all along.

Major Chance This Guy Has Violated the Constitution: Trump’s Emotional Birther Defense Gets Giggles & Smirks From Morning Joe Panel | The Blaze

Last edited:
If Trump were actually serious about running for president, this scheme of his would actually make sense.

Trump can appeal to the moderate, country club, corporatist, Wall St., money interest Republican. He can make a halfway decent run at that crowd.

Where he has no cred is with the goobers, i.e., the toothless, inbred, white trash, gun nut, plastic Jesus on the dashboard crowd. In other words, the Huckabee/Palin constituency.

But there's a good chance Huckabee and Palin won't run. That leaves the goober vote up for grabs.

Going birther is the perfect angle. Most of the goober vote believes that shit. Along with believing Elvis is still alive and Uncle Ned really WAS abducted and probed by aliens.

It's certainly a more colorful fraud than pretending you're against abortion...

>>>>

CON$ just can't stop themselves from lying!!! :cuckoo:

That's not a lie, shit for brains. What you say on the other hand is. Get a brain, then a clue.

That's not a lie, shit for brains. What you say on the other hand is. Get a brain, then a clue.
Thank you for proving my point!!! :lol:

Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

The law is NOT clear. The Constitution requires the President be a NATURAL Born citizen. That requires Congress to define. My personal opinion is that ANYONE born ANYWHERE of an American is a NATURAL Born citizen.

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

:eusa_whistle:

it's silly to lie about things that are so easy to check. it's typical partisan behavior to do so, therefore i can't say i'm surprised. i guess you should get some credit for being correct about mccain's birthplace.

when you lie, baby jesus kills a kitten. tsk, tsk

"As he was in his A-4 Skyhawk, loaded with two, 1,000-pound bombs and waiting on the carrier deck for his turn to launch, a Zuni missile accidentally fired from another aircraft, swooshed across the carrier deck and struck either McCain's plane or one next to it.

That triggered a fire and a series of bomb and missile explosions that killed 134 sailors. McCain himself barely escaped alive."

FactCheck.org: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

Oh man I hope Trump finds out Obama was born in the USA.

It would be too ugly for us as a country to have to deal with obama being an illegal president while he is still in office, we dont need that kind of trouble right now.

Plus that would mean president biden....i mean talk about the puppet being mastered!

If Trump were actually serious about running for president, this scheme of his would actually make sense.

Trump can appeal to the moderate, country club, corporatist, Wall St., money interest Republican. He can make a halfway decent run at that crowd.

Where he has no cred is with the goobers, i.e., the toothless, inbred, white trash, gun nut, plastic Jesus on the dashboard crowd. In other words, the Huckabee/Palin constituency.

But there's a good chance Huckabee and Palin won't run. That leaves the goober vote up for grabs.

Going birther is the perfect angle. Most of the goober vote believes that shit. Along with believing Elvis is still alive and Uncle Ned really WAS abducted and probed by aliens.

It's certainly a more colorful fraud than pretending you're against abortion...

Trump's going to be in serious trouble once the Media starts putting him on the same microscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back