Trump humiliated on Twitter for tweeting major blunder about California shooting

The President may have erred....on Twitter. ATTACK? No thank you. I would like to learn more and conclude for myself the thought behind his remarks(.) No irony allowed at this time. "LINK or it didn't happen." No.

"The cops acted stupidly."
something about stones and glass houses
Yeah, they are incredibly myopic aren't they? Seem to have remarkably short memories too.
Another Savage White Male Goes off the Leash...is it white culture is it poor parenting by white folks or is it simply Faulty bad white Male DNA like in Westwall's case ...
Gunman's family 'appalled' by California rampage
Source: Associated Press

Updated 2:22 am, Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The mother of a gunman who shot 14 people, killing four, during a rampage in Northern California said he called her a day earlier and told her that he was finished feuding with the small rural community where he lived.

"Mom it's all over now," Kevin Neal's mother said he told her in their final conversation. "I have done everything I could do and I am fighting against everyone who lives in this area."

Neal's mother talked to The Associated Press by phone from Raleigh, North Carolina, where she lives and where Neal grew up before moving to California, where he was working as a pot farmer and had recently married his longtime girlfriend before he died in a shootout with police on Tuesday.

The mother asked that only her first name, Annie, be used because she feared for her safety. She was unaware of her son's role in the rampage until contacted by AP.

Read more: Gunman's family 'appalled' by California rampage

Tehama-County-california-shooter-Kevin-Janson-Neal.jpg

After deadly shooting rampage, one thing California elementary school did prevented bigger nightmare
November 15, 2017

After deadly shooting rampage, one thing California elementary school did prevented bigger nightmare

Yeah, they are incredibly myopic aren't they? Seem to have remarkably short memories too.
Another Savage White Male Goes off the Leash...is it white culture is it poor parenting by white folks or is it simply Faulty bad white Male DNA like in Westwall's case ...

The mother of a gunman who shot 14 people, killing four, during a rampage in Northern California said he called her a day earlier and told her that he was finished feuding with the small rural community where he lived.

"Mom it's all over now," Kevin Neal's mother said he told her in their final conversation. "I have done everything I could do and I am fighting against everyone who lives in this area."

Neal's mother talked to The Associated Press by phone from Raleigh, North Carolina, where she lives and where Neal grew up before moving to California, where he was working as a pot farmer and had recently married his longtime girlfriend before he died in a shootout with police on Tuesday.

The mother asked that only her first name, Annie, be used because she feared for her safety. She was unaware of her son's role in the rampage until contacted by AP.

November 15, 2017

You forgot to mention that he is a flaming leftist too. Savage white leftist males do indeed commit violent acts like this. They are deranged. Progressives are incredibly violent. Thanks for pointing this out.

Donald Trump just appeared to break his silence on Twitter about the recent mass shooting attempt in California, but was quickly fact-checked after tweeting out an embarrassing mistake in the process.

Trump humiliated on Twitter for tweeting major blunder about California shooting
When are people on the right gonna wake the fuck up and understand that you made a huge mistake with this outsider idiot? Trump could give a fuck about the people of this country....UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO ATTEND RALLIES GLORIFYING HIS STUPID WHITE ASS!!! UNLESS ITS A PHOTO OPT, UNLESS ITS ABOUT HIM, ABOUT HIM ABOUT HIM....He could care less about you people, my God how much more do you nuts need to understand, Trump is about Trump, his family, his brand, his billionaire idiots and nothing more.

November 15, 2017

Put is this way, if your a white male living in America....chances are muslim's are not our biggest threat!!!

November 15, 2017

Put is this way, if your a white male living in America....chances are muslim's are not our biggest threat!!!

Yeah because negroes are not shooting anybody...see Chicago

November 15, 2017

You forgot to mention that he is a flaming leftist too. Savage white leftist males do indeed commit violent acts like this. They are deranged. Progressives are incredibly violent. Thanks for pointing this out.
Really? Link? And note the shooting was done with an assault rifle, the favorite tool of the crazies. After all, if you want to kill a lot of people quickly, use the specific tool designed to do just that.

Ohhh a leftist pot farmer. That's the answer right there.

How do you know he was a leftist? I didn’t get politics from anything that was written. I saw white male with a long history of mental illness. Dispute with neighbours. Pot farmer. Nothing about politics at all.

I agree with you his politics don't matter, but have you ever even heard of a right winger pot farmer?

Ohhh a leftist pot farmer. That's the answer right there.

How do you know he was a leftist? I didn’t get politics from anything that was written. I saw white male with a long history of mental illness. Dispute with neighbours. Pot farmer. Nothing about politics at all.

I agree with you his politics don't matter, but have you ever even heard of a right winger pot farmer?

I thought all farmers were right wingers. A lot of right wingers smoke pot. You’d be surprised. I know I was.

Forum List

Back