Fox News anchor methodically demolishes the Clinton-Uranium One conspiracy popular on Fox News

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Thank you, Shepard Smith.

Fox News anchor methodically demolishes the Clinton-Uranium One conspiracy popular on Fox News

Smith started with the accusation, first made by Breitbart editor at large Peter Schweizer, then repeated by Trump and other conservatives: "Nine people involved in the deal made donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling more than $140 million. In exchange, Secretary of State Clinton approved the sale to the Russians — a quid pro quo." He noted that this accusation is "inaccurate in a number of ways," then spent the next few minutes methodically explaining how. By the end, it's hard to see how there's any there there. We'll see what the Justice Department decides. Peter Weber

‘“The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale,” Smith said. “She did not. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One.”’ Ibid

The accusation is predicated on the dishonest right’s desire to deflect from the Russia investigations.

Needless to say, most conservatives will continue to attempt to advance the lie that the sale had something to do with Clinton.

Finally Shepard Smith to state the facts, wonder if he wants to be fired. I'm bet Hannity is irate with him now, and L. Ingraham. Truth is something Fox does not like, yet they all know the facts of the story, they keep repeating the lie. They lost a huge talking point.

Gee not one mention of the Podesta brothers, Manafort, Uranium One, H.Clinton and BJ Bill connection. Poor old Shepard, not the full truths are still good enough for him...:lol:

Well anyway. plenty more to be investigated and I'm sure fair minded Americans would like to know the whole truth..

Smith started with the accusation, first made by Breitbart editor at large Peter Schweizer, then repeated by Trump and other conservatives: "Nine people involved in the deal made donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling more than $140 million. In exchange, Secretary of State Clinton approved the sale to the Russians — a quid pro quo." He noted that this accusation is "inaccurate in a number of ways," then spent the next few minutes methodically explaining how. By the end, it's hard to see how there's any there there. We'll see what the Justice Department decides. Peter Weber
Why do you accept your news from the D party? You would never accept it from the R party.

Why do you accept your news from the D party? You would never accept it from the R party.

Why don't you listen to his video, and then eat crow.

Shepard is a flaming libtard and homo. Of course he'll find the Clinton's innocent. Let the special prosecutor investigate.

Ops. Sorry but I did not listen to Shep. Don't care to. No need to. He has shown himself to be biased and a partisan. I don't listen to such people whether Ds or Rs.

If you haven't noticed, these kind of people tend to lie a lot.

‘“The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale,” Smith said. “She did not. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One.”’ Ibid

The accusation is predicated on the dishonest right’s desire to deflect from the Russia investigations.

Needless to say, most conservatives will continue to attempt to advance the lie that the sale had something to do with Clinton.
The mere appearance of impropriety was good enough for the Democrats to launch investigations during Raegan administration. So it should be today. Session needs to get off his ass and start appointing.

Shepard is a flaming libtard and homo. Of course he'll find the Clinton's innocent. Let the special prosecutor investigate.
Imagine the outrage on the Left, if Trump had received $500,000 for one speech and his foundation received many millions from Russia after a deal is consummated. They would be out-of-their minds CRAZY!

...but Clinton's do it, and no big deal. HYPOCRITES!!

Hell....even the DNC newspaper of record reported it at the time.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that has invited world leaders, including Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, to speak at its investor conferences.
Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

Ops. Sorry but I did not listen to Shep. Don't care to. No need to. He has shown himself to be biased and a partisan. I don't listen to such people whether Ds or Rs.

Why not investigate all members of the board at that time, 9 boards and the Canadians as well. I guess this is just a Clinton thing like all Clinton things, just about the Clintons and how far the right wing nut jobs can push them into the mud to take away from the real news of the day.

Why not investigate all members of the board at that time, 9 boards and the Canadians as well. I guess this is just a Clinton thing like all Clinton things, just about the Clintons and how far the right wing nut jobs can push them into the mud to take away from the real news of the day.
I'm fine with that, but you know it won't happen. The Clinton's are of the protected class of criminals.

Last edited:

Imagine the outrage on the Left, if Trump had received $500,000 for one speech and his foundation received many millions from Russia after a deal is consummated. They would be out-of-their minds CRAZY!

The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that has invited world leaders, including Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, to speak at its investor conferences.
Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories

Clinton didn't become SOS until three years AFTER money was given to her foundation. And the guy that gave her the money SOLD the Canadian company before she became SOS.

I know these right wing liddle snowflakes want something. Anything. But alas, the stocking is M T.

Wow, these crying right wingers. And they accuse Democrats of crying.

I'm going to need a kayak after this river of tears.

Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories

Clinton didn't become SOS until three years AFTER money was given to her foundation. And the guy that gave her the money SOLD the Canadian company before she became SOS.

I know these right wing liddle snowflakes want something. Anything. But alas, the stocking is M T.
...you forgot to add, that if Trump or any R did the same, you would be OUTRAGED!

Gee not one mention of the Podesta brothers, Manafort, Uranium One, H.Clinton and BJ Bill connection. Poor old Shepard, not the full truths are still good enough for him...:lol:

Well anyway. plenty more to be investigated and I'm sure fair minded Americans would like to know the whole truth..

Denial, or mendacious, or both, this post by Lumpy discredits any credibility he might have once had (I doubt he had much to lose).

I'm fine with that, but you know it won't happen. The Clinton's are of the protected class of criminals.

The Clintons' have been investigated ad nausea and not one time has a complaint been filed against them, notwithstanding the impeachment of Bill Clinton on an issue which today, in light of Sessions' and Don Jr's testimony under oath, wouild amount to a minor infraction (in which he was found not guilty).

The Clintons' have been investigated ad nausea and not one time has a complaint been filed against them, notwithstanding the impeachment of Bill Clinton on an issue which today, in light of Sessions' and Don Jr's testimony under oath, wouild amount to a minor infraction (in which he was found not guilty).
So since no legal charges have been brought, the Clinton's horrendous mistreatment of women is okay.

Man...that is fucked up.

Forum List

Back