Trump humiliated for throwing Super Bowl party at FL golf club, Twitter erupts

Trump hasn't been humiliated. This is Twitter nonsense.
Well...humiliated is a point of view..and a headline.

But what he has been..is he has been shown to be a hypocrite. He stated he did not view the games and that he did not support the NFL. Period. Now he throws a Super Bowl party. Where he watches the game and roots for his friend's team.

No worries..it's just Trump...being Trump.
And you are just being you asshole!
I wonder how many people would choose you and your life over that of President Trump's???? HAAAA HAAAAAA!
Gosh, I dunno...married 37 years to a loving woman...4 great kids....14 grandkids....successful career--a life full of love..and achievement...I wake with a smile...and go to sleep at night content and happy.
You might be surprised...on just how unattractive Trump's life is. You see the money..I see the loveless, grasping, mean and petty elements of Trump's life...and I would want none of it. I have enough...

...how about you?

But what he has been..is he has been shown to be a hypocrite. He stated he did not view the games and that he did not support the NFL. Period. Now he throws a Super Bowl party. Where he watches the game and roots for his friend's team.

He has said he is against the protests. Do you have exact quotes saying he hasn't watched any games?

I never heard Trump say he despised the NFL. Please show the quote with a link.

What he DID say was that he despised overpaid players kneeling and disrespecting our country and flag.

And taking a quick look up into the stands and the price of a commercial spot this year, he's not the only one.

I wonder how many people would choose you and your life over that of President Trump's???? HAAAA HAAAAAA!
Gosh, I dunno...married 37 years to a loving woman...4 great kids....14 grandkids....successful career--a life full of love..and achievement...I wake with a smile...and go to sleep at night content and happy.
You might be surprised...on just how unattractive Trump's life is. You see the money..I see the loveless, grasping, mean and petty elements of Trump's life...and I would want none of it. I have enough...

...how about you?
I see your full of hatred for Trump, and he lives in your head, FOR FREE. Lol, he is having a Superbowl party, and you Shit your panties.

Wonder if any of his guests will kneel for the anthem?

C_58hR6XsAASJXu.jpg

I would choose almost ANYONE's life over President Trump's

Wonder if any of his guests will kneel for the anthem?

C_58hR6XsAASJXu.jpg
Right now, you can get a better job and blacks now have a better chance of making it. More now than when Obama was president. Americans succeeding and being happy. We know that's what you hate. Have a great day and bless your heart.

He has said he is against the protests. Do you have exact quotes saying he hasn't watched any games?

Donald Trump Did Not Watch Football Today…Except For When He Did
I never heard Trump say he despised the NFL. Please show the quote with a link.

What he DID say was that he despised overpaid players kneeling and disrespecting our country and flag.

And taking a quick look up into the stands and the price of a commercial spot this year, he's not the only one.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Donald Trump Did Not Watch Football Today…Except For When He Did
Trump Runs Ads During NFL Games, Showing The Boycott Failed | HuffPost
Donald Trump: NFL ‘football has become soft like our country has become soft’

back when trump loved Football:

And then there was the time Donald Trump bought a football team . . .

"Donald Trump was 37 years old. He already had it all. But he wanted more.

It was 1983, and the mogul had just opened his eponymous tower on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, with plans for major construction projects on the Upper East Side and in Atlantic City. But Trump didn’t feel as though he was getting the attention he deserved.

So he bought a football team.

“I hire a general manager to help run a billion-dollar business and there’s a squib in the papers,” he lamented to the New York Times. “I hire a coach for a football team and there are 60 and 70 reporters calling to interview me.’’

For a reported $9 million, Trump became the owner of the New Jersey Generals, a flailing team in the fledgling United States Football League. Within one year, he turned the team into one of the best in the USFL. Two years later, the league was dead, and Trump was the prime suspect.

“He was the air pump into the tire,” said Charley Steiner, a sports broadcaster who early in his career did the play-by-play for the Generals. “He gave the league the air it needed, elevated it to another level, pumped it up real good, and kept pumping till it exploded.”"

He said I'm not going to be watching much NFL anymore. Not that he despised the NFL. And if you knew anything about either team, NOBODY on either team ever kneeled for the anthem at any time during the entire season. So why would he hate these teams? Neither of them protested.

You can't just post links and think I'm not going to check them, well I did. And you only succeeded in proving me right. Thanks for using your own links to do so!

Self pwnage is the best pwnage!

Last edited:

...how about you?
I see your full of hatred for Trump, and he lives in your head, FOR FREE. Lol, he is having a Superbowl party, and you Shit your panties.
Uhh..OK. I'm having a party too....I bet I have more fun than Trump! I don't hate Trump...I pity him and I fear what he is letting happen to our country. I hate the Alt/Right..the real enemy..Trump empowered them..but on his own...Trump really isn't all that.

He said I'm not going to be watching much NFL anymore. And if you knew anything about either team, NOBODY on either team ever kneeled for the anthem at any time during the entire season. So why would he hate these teams? Neither of them protested.

Not that he despised the NFL. You can't just post links and think I'm not going to check them, well I did. And you only succeeded in proving me right. Thanks for using your own links to do so!

Self pwnage is the best pwnage!

You're a bit of an idiot, aren't you...oh well...

to quote:

“It’s a Sunday, who the hell wants to watch these crummy games? I just want to watch the end. By the way — okay, let me go there for a second. Let me end that story. So we gave them Iraq, we’re stupid. We’re stupid. I’ll change things. Believe me, I’ll change things. And again, we’re going to be so respected. I don’t want to use the word ‘feared.’ What I just said about a game — so I’m watching a game yesterday. What used to be considered a great tackle, a violent head-on [tackle], a violent — if that was done by Dick Butkus, they’d say he’s the greatest player. If that were done by Lawrence Taylor — it was done by Lawrence Taylor and Dick Butkus and Ray Nitschke, right? Ray Nitschke — you used to see these tackles and it was incredible to watch, right?

“Now they tackle. ‘Oh, head-on-head collision, 15 yards.’ The whole game is all screwed up. You say, ‘Wow, what a tackle.’ Bing. Flag. Football has become soft. Football has become soft. Now, I’ll be criticized for that. They’ll say, ‘Oh, isn’t that terrible.’ But football has become soft like our country has become soft. [Applause] It’s true. It’s true. The outcome of games has been changed by what used to be phenomenal, phenomenal stuff. Now these are rough guys, these are rough guys. These guys — what they’re doing is incredible, but I looked at it and I watched yesterday in particular. So many flags, right? So many flags. And I could imagine a guy like Lawrence Taylor and Dick Butkus, who was really rough, and some of these guys sitting there watching. ‘Wow, what a beautiful tackle.’ ‘Fifteen yards! That’s — the game is over.’ You can’t kick a field goal any more.”

He wasn’t finished.

“It’s become weak and you know what? It’s going to affect the NFL. I don’t even watch it as much anymore. It’s going to affect the NFL. I don’t watch it. The referees, they want to all throw flags so their wives see them at home. ‘Oh, there’s my husband.’ [Laughter] It’s true. ‘He just broke up — he just gave a 15-yard penalty on one of the most beautiful tackles made this year.’ Right?"

Have a nice life..enjoy the game....go Philly!

And it STILL doesn't show that he despised the NFL. Does Trump not have the right to throw a super bowl party if he wants to? Why the fuck do the liberals care? If THIS is the worst thing you got on Trump. we've got him for 7 more years.

My parents hate the protests but they are still throwing a super bowl party because they have every year since like 1973 or something.

Last edited:
And it STILL doesn't show that he despised the NFL.

My parents hate the protests but they are still throwing a super bowl party because they have every year since like 1973 or something.
Democrats might be getting too heavily invested in groupthink.

Trump.......I hate the NFL except the Super Bowl

Trump humiliated for throwing Super Bowl party at FL golf club, Twitter erupts [VIDEO]

Amusing..I thought Trump was boycotting the NFL? Of course, Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, is a good friend..as is Tom Brady.

"Despite his grudge with the National Football League, Donald Trump will be holding a Super Bowl party at one of his private resorts in Florida.

It all began back at the start of the NFL season. Donald Trump was campaigning for Luther Strange, his pick in the Alabama special election primary race. During his speech, the former host of "The Apprentice" called out the NFL players who were protesting during the playing of the national anthem, referring to the players as a "son of a b*tch" and urging team owners to fire them. Over the course of the next few months, a political line was drawn, as most conservatives took to supporting Trump over his stance on the national anthem, while most liberals supported the players.

Fast forward to present day and Trump has decided not to take part in the traditional presidential half time interview, and instead will hold his own Super Bowl party. As reported by ABC News on February 4, Trump, along with First Lady Melania Trump, son Barron, and others will gather together with friends at the Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach, Florida. Trump, while not a fan of the NFL at the moment, is known to be close friends with Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, as well as MVP Tom Brady."
You clowns with Trump Derangement Syndrome WHINE about ANYTHING President Trump does...this is HARDLY newsworthy. I'll be watching as well and I didn't watch a game until the playoffs! OH NOES!

Forum List

Back