Trump hopes the economy crashes

Oh, for fucks sake. :eusa_doh:

If a company wants another company to slip up, that affects only that company if it does.

Trump want the U.S. economy to fail. That affects all Americans.

What kind of pathetic excuse was that, con?
Trump is going to be very busy correcting all Biden's fuckups, but he is probably the only one who could do it outside of Ramaswami or to a lesser degree, DeSantis. Biden has already trashed our economy so I don't blame Trump for saying that IF the economy tanks, he hopes it does so during Biden's debacle-term. After all, Biden and his party were responsible for tanking this economy. Biden was lucky enough to inherit a rebounding economy with the vaccines he praises and, of course, he took credit for both, lying little bitch that he is. So, you would think he would have the responsibility to return the economy in good condition. So no, I don't blame Trump for hoping Biden gets credit for what he did. Trump will have his hands full fixing all Biden's fuckups as it is. We need to get back to the sanity of MAGA.

Last edited:
Trump is going to be very busy correcting all Biden's fuckups, but he is probably the only one who could do it outside of Ramaswami or to a lesser degree, DeSantis. Biden has already trashed our economy so I don't blame Trump for saying that IF the economy tanks, he hopes it does so during Biden's debacle-term. After all, Biden and his party were responsible for tanking this economic. Biden was lucky enough to inherit a rebounding economy with the vaccines he praises and, of course, he took credit for both, lying little bitch that he is. So, you would think he would have the responsibility to return the economy in good condition. So no, I don't blame Trump for hoping Biden gets credit for what he did. Trump will have his hands full fixing Biden's fuckups as it is. We need to get back to the sanity of MAGA.

Ahh, counting chickens, huh? Good, i'll bookmark this.

Slaver insurrectionist president Jefferson Davis likes your post. How can you leftist be so hypocritical and accept someone who honors an actual insurrectionist?

You're brain-dead, con. :cuckoo:

Who tore down his statue?

Who wanted it to remain.

Last edited:
If..when...makes no difference. Trump did not express the sentiment that he wishes the economy would fail. The OP is a lie, and you're perpetuating that lie
He’s hoping for failure so he can take advantage of it

If..when...makes no difference. Trump did not express the sentiment that he wishes the economy would fail. The OP is a lie, and you're perpetuating that lie

LOL

You cons crack me up.

"When there's a crash, I hope it's gonna be during this next 12 months."

Oh, and by the way, he's already in the same league as Herbert Hoover. In the last 100 years, those 2 are the only presidents to leave office with fewer people working than when the entered office.

First let’s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
The democrats crashed the economy to defeat him so I suppose it would only be karma if the economy crashed to defeat Biden and re-elect Trump. I personally am hoping for the giant meteor. I don't want either to be POTUS.

Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.
And Trump isn’t alone among the reprehensible right.

Most conservatives want the American people to suffer economic hardship for some perceived partisan gain; a recession before next November would likely cost President Biden a second term.

That Trump wants to see a recession and see the American people suffer economic hardship is further proof Trump is unfit to be president.

He didn't say that. It's a lie.
Everything is games with dimocrap scum. It's reason #1 why no one should ever vote for one. They lie either by commission or, as in this case, omission.

Normal Humans are getting hip to dimocrap scum lies. As shown in these latest polls. Lie all you want, dimocrap FILTH. Your days are numbered.

LOL

You cons crack me up.

"When there's a crash, I hope it's gonna be during this next 12 months."

Oh, and by the way, he's already in the same league as Herbert Hoover. In the last 100 years, those 2 are the only presidents to leave office with fewer people working than when the entered office.
More leftwing dishonesty. NY and CA Democrat governors decided to shut down their states in 2020. And you're pretending that's on Trump?

This story is a lie, as are your comments. You left out an important clause. Trump said, "IF the economy crashes, he hopes it does so before he is re-elected. That's a lot different than him saying he wants the economy to crash.

I see more lying stories like this, where critical parts of Trump's words are omitted. We saw the same thing with the media claiming Trump told Iowans to "get over" the school shooting. That was a lie, too.

All they ever do is lie, it's all they can do.

Timing is everything. But make no mistake; if the voter fraud machine somehow slips up, and Trump wins; the Dems will burn this fucker to the ground before they hand it off to Trump.

That's why I keep saying that their rhetoric about 1/6/21 is going to come back to burn them, big time.

First let’s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
This would disproportionately affect his voting base.

They won't care.

Forum List

Back