Trump hires nothing but the "best"......

Last edited:
So Tony Podesta's company worked to lobby to lift sanctions against PUTIN'S BANK and Manafort is the only one under suspicion. You liberal assholes are disgusting because you don't or won't even recognize what hypocrites you are.

Well, TinyBrainCells........take that up with Trump's DOJ and know that Tony Podesta was NOT chairman of any campaign....BUT, Manafort certainly was.........LOL

Tony Podesta was Clinton's biggest bundler. And I've pointed out numerous times that neither lobbying firm did anything illegal. It's what they do for a freaking living. LOBBY.

My problem is with liberal hypocrisy trying to make Manafort out to be a dreaded Russian spy worse than Boris Badenov because he had Russian connections while at the same time you have the Podesta Group, Lanny Davis and others having pretty well the same Russian ties.

The hypocrisy is appalling.

He was smart enough to win the primaries, and then send Hillary into a fit of rage that hasn't stopped

What would you poor morons do without Hillary????....Then you'd have to actually DEFEND this orange clown????..................LOL

ony Podesta was Clinton's biggest bundler. And I've pointed out numerous times that neither lobbying firm did anything illegal. It's what they do for a freaking living. LOBBY.

My problem is with liberal hypocrisy trying to make Manafort out to be a dreaded Russian spy worse than Boris Badenov because he had Russian connections while at the same time you have the Podesta Group, Lanny Davis and others having pretty well the same Russian ties.

Well, TinyBrain.........BITCH and MOAN to Trump's DOJ....Meanwhile, we're waiting for slime-bucket, Manafort, to either go to prison or "sing" like a canary about the orange clown.....LOL

Have you ever wondered what that says about Hillary and the people she selected, nat4900?

Well, NO.......Is this thread about Hillary.....or the Trumpster???......

Hillary is no more....while the idiot-in-chief is the subject of LOTS of fun stuff......LOL

I know it can't be easy to admit she was despised by the majority of legal voters.

Yes, no one could "love" the orange clown more than the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists.....like most of your ilk........LOL

Right wingers on here (also known as Trump Cult Members) are trying desperately to defend the latest revelations about Paul Manafort...

• This guy has been investigated for over a decade for having off shore accounts which may well be a scam for money laundering for foreign oligarchs.....
  • This guy worked for Russian stooges to undermine the Ukraine's pro-west stances....
  • ....and This guy failed to register himself under the FARA (note.......The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) is a United States law passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers in a "political or quasi-political capacity" disclose their relationship with the foreign government and information about related activities and finances. The purpose is to facilitate "evaluation by the government and the American people of the statements and activities of such persons." The law is administered by the FARA Registration Unit of the Counterespionage Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) of the United States Department of Justice.
Sooooooo, what does Trump do in his "impeccable" vetting as to whom he hires???? He appoints Manafort to be his campaign manager (or, more likely, Trump was TOLD to hire Manafort.)

Good luck with defending Manafort who has been directly told that he WILL be indicted.

Poor gnats trump derangement syndrome is inoperable.

Right wingers on here (also known as Trump Cult Members) are trying desperately to defend the latest revelations about Paul Manafort...

• This guy has been investigated for over a decade for having off shore accounts which may well be a scam for money laundering for foreign oligarchs.....
  • This guy worked for Russian stooges to undermine the Ukraine's pro-west stances....
  • ....and This guy failed to register himself under the FARA (note.......The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) is a United States law passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers in a "political or quasi-political capacity" disclose their relationship with the foreign government and information about related activities and finances. The purpose is to facilitate "evaluation by the government and the American people of the statements and activities of such persons." The law is administered by the FARA Registration Unit of the Counterespionage Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) of the United States Department of Justice.
Sooooooo, what does Trump do in his "impeccable" vetting as to whom he hires???? He appoints Manafort to be his campaign manager (or, more likely, Trump was TOLD to hire Manafort.)

Good luck with defending Manafort who has been directly told that he WILL be indicted.

Poor gnats trump derangement syndrome is inoperable.
He'll be whining and crying for the next 8 years.

Yup, guessing you must of heard

Had you graduated from junior high, you too would know that the proper way of writing (and speaking is to state, "you must have heard"....and NOT the above......

Thank me later for the lesson......LOL

So if Manafort is prosecuted for not registering, I guess the indictment for Tony Podesta will soon follow. Are you aware that no one has been successfully prosecuted under FARA and late registrations are common. Leave it to you to bring up another nothing burger.

So if Manafort is prosecuted for not registering, I guess the indictment for Tony Podesta will soon follow. Are you aware that no one has been successfully prosecuted under FARA and late registrations are common. Leave it to you to bring up another nothing burger.

LOL........I'm sure it was an oversight based on your half brain, but did you forget that little part about money laundering??...........Besides, sure, tell Sessions to go after Tony Podesta since he too was running a campaign.......OOOOpppps, my mistake..........LOL

LOL........I'm sure it was an oversight based on your half brain, but did you forget that little part about money laundering??...........Besides, sure, tell Sessions to go after Tony Podesta since he too was running a campaign.......OOOOpppps, my mistake..........LOL

Did you provide any proof of money laundering, well no, no you didn't. And not registering under FARA has nothing to do with running a campaign. Oh wait! He did register didn't he, he was just late doing so, just like Podesta, prosecute one, you have to prosecute the other. Or is that equal treatment under the law a thing you regressives think is past?

Did you provide any proof of money laundering, well no, no you didn't.

How about two seperate FISA warrants, plus a no-knock federal judicial search warrant.

You know you have to provide proof of a crime, in order to get any of those warrants.

Add to that, the addition to Muellers staff of prosecutors who specialized in money laundering.

Coinky Dink?

Last edited:
Did you provide any proof of money laundering, well no, no you didn't.

How about two seperate FISA warrants, plus a no-knock federal judicial search warrant.

You know you have to provide proof of a crime, in order to get any of those warrants.

Add to that, the addition to Muellers staff of prosecutors who specialized in money laundering.

Coinky Dink?

Actually you don't have to provide any proof of a crime to get those things, from what I understand one of the FISA warrants was based on the debunked Russia dossier, but all that has to be provided is there is a reasonable suspicion that evidence of a crime might be found. Warrants are designed to get the proof, they are not proof by themselves, many warrants provide no evidence at all.

Forum List

Back