Trump hides information about his IQ from voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question that the media was posing wasn't about Trump's IQ, but whether he was senile- which was a red herring the libs were bringing up.

No one doubts Trump is tremendously intelligent, he's an Ivy League graduate from the elite Wharton School.

I didn't hire Trump to be my own personal Einstein. I hired him to destroy your oil-based economy and keep you vodka-swilling, ham-fisted slavs from invading Ukraine.

Which he did pretty well, BTW. :banana:

My God rump-hole you seem to be stuck in 2016 with a large orange cock in your mouth.

We just want President Trump to shit on you... not solve differential calculus problems.

Do you understand that?

• Banned
No one doubts Trump is tremendously intelligent, he's an Ivy League graduate from the elite Wharton School.
everyone thinks that he is an idiot, otherwise there would be no point in him taking test for the absence of senile dementia instead iq testing

• Banned
My God rump-hole you seem to be stuck in 2016 with a large orange cock in your mouth.

We just want President Trump to shit on you... not solve differential calculus problems.

Do you understand that?
Trump is the putin's slave, everyone knows it

This thread does not meet creation standards

• Titles and Opening Posts:
    • Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".
    • Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back