Trump & Hefner

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I can understand Democrats trying to turn Donald Trump’s attraction to beautiful women into a negative. Anything to compare Trump to Bill Clinton’s treatment of women. The comparison should be Donald Trump to Hugh Hefner not Trump to Bill Clinton.

I don’t get the media giving Trump’s romantic adventures coverage. Let’s face it, networks do not put bow-wows in front of cameras.

Ed Rendell: Trump will lose because more women are ugly than attractive

If Ed Rendell is right ugly women would not watch the news:

Look what’s happened to women of Fox News

I admit that I never got over my youthful fantasy of scoring with a gorgeous nymphomaniac who owned a liquor store. Maybe that is why I believe it is time to try a female president. Not a prune feminazi like Hillary Clinton, but an attractive dish with Dolly Parton’s knockers, Jennifer Lopez’s stern, and the morals of a Hong Kong hooker with a mattress strapped on her back.

Last edited:
I can understand Democrats trying to turn Donald Trump’s attraction to beautiful women into a negative. Anything to compare Trump to Bill Clinton’s treatment of women. The comparison should be Donald Trump to Hugh Hefner not Trump to Bill Clinton.

I don’t get the media giving Trump’s romantic adventures coverage. Let’s face it, networks do not put bow-wows in front of cameras.

If Ed Rendell is right ugly women would not watch the news:

Look what’s happened to women of Fox News

I admit that I never got over my youthful fantasy of scoring with a gorgeous nymphomaniac who owned a liquor store. Maybe that is why I believe it is time to try a female president. Not a prune feminazi like Hillary Clinton, but an attractive dish with Dolly Parton’s knockers, Jennifer Lopez’s stern, and the morals of a Hong Kong hooker with a mattress strapped on her back.
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back