Trump has tweeted nothing about the Roy Moore allegations

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
One would expect Trump to declare this news fake news in this situation, but Trump is awfully quiet about the subject so far.

It makes you wonder whether Trump is happy that the guy who beat his Luther Strange is in trouble.

One would expect Trump to declare this news fake news in this situation, but Trump is awfully quiet about the subject so far.

It makes you wonder whether Trump is happy that the guy who beat his Luther Strange is in trouble.

Yep, Moore was never Trump's choice so he can expect zero support or help from Trump. Trump holds a grudge for decades

The President has responded, carefully. "Mere allegations, and Moore knows if they are true, he will step down if they are" (PARAPHRASING) Moore says "The Obama-Clinton Machine’s liberal media lapdogs just launched the most vicious and nasty round of attacks against me I’ve EVER faced! We are are in the midst of a spiritual battle with those who want to silence our message," Moore said in a statement Thursday.

The President responded appropriately, Moore gives evidence against......his own character.

only thing i've heard is that Trump communicated that MOORE will step aside if the claims are true and who can disagree with that ??

Child molesters and sexual abusers will rally to support the Alabama pervert. 'Rump included.

LOL, Sounds like you're having President Twitter withdrawals... You miss the Donald do ya?

I'd imagine the Donald is a bit too busy at the moment glad handing Asian Leaders and learning how to use chopsticks to be concerned with feeding your daily tweet monkey, don't worry though, I'm sure when he gets back in town he'll give ya more twitter borne bullshit than you can handle.

hopefully the President Trump will have all he assembled 'orientals' using knives , forks and spoons Nightfox . ---------------------- just a comment !!

When Trump tweets = liberals go into a crazed frenzy

When he doesn't tweet = liberals become sucidial

EXACTLY! The poor bastard just can't win with those people, no matter what he does they go all Charles Manson on him. :eek:

Next time around we need to elect a President that's deaf, blind and mute, that way he/she can't piss anybody off.

LOL, Sounds like you're having President Twitter withdrawals... You miss the Donald do ya?

I'd imagine the Donald is a bit too busy at the moment glad handing Asian Leaders and learning how to use chopsticks to be concerned with feeding your daily tweet monkey, don't worry though, I'm sure when he gets back in town he'll give ya more twitter borne bullshit than you can handle.
He's never been too busy to defend himself in the past.

I almost wrote SIDE. Petty, divisive, childish? I did not expect WAR & PEACE while the President is on a grueling 12 day trip overseas. Ford got heat for becoming nauseated I believe.

When Trump tweets = liberals go into a crazed frenzy

When he doesn't tweet = liberals become sucidial
I'm not in a crazed frenzy. You seem more disturbed than I am. Look at my OP and then look at your hystrical tweet.

Pfffttt... you obviously have no idea how difficult and time consuming it is for a guy like the Donald to learn how to use chopsticks, for him it's either feed the Donny twitter junkies or starve to death in Asia.

I almost wrote SIDE. Petty, divisive, childish? I did not expect WAR & PEACE while the President is on a grueling 12 day trip overseas. Ford got heat for becoming nauseated I believe.
------------------------------------------------------------- wasn't it rino ' ghwb ' that got sick and puked on the Japanese big shot or President Peach ?? ----------- just asking .

Pfffttt... you obviously have no idea how difficult and time consuming it is for a guy like the Donald to learn how to use chopsticks, for him it's either feed the Donny twitter junkies or starve to death in Asia.
-------------------------------------------- plenty of 'oriental' fast foods [finger foods] in oriental lands Nightfox

Yep, Moore was never Trump's choice so he can expect zero support or help from Trump. Trump holds a grudge for decades
Yep.

-------------------------------------------- plenty of 'oriental' fast foods [finger foods] in oriental lands Nightfox
The problem is, nobody told him that even in Asia you're not supposed to eat Big Macs with chopsticks.....

Poor lil' guy.

Forum List

Back