Trump has tweeted nothing about the Roy Moore allegations

Liberals are in a frenzy to deflect away from Trump's successful 37 trade deals in China.

Maybe they will try another assassination attempt.

rosie-600-x-347.jpg

One would expect Trump to declare this news fake news in this situation, but Trump is awfully quiet about the subject so far.

It makes you wonder whether Trump is happy that the guy who beat his Luther Strange is in trouble.
---------------------------------------------------- but answering the original question in post # 1 again as it may have been ignored . Trump has said that ROY MOORE should step aside if allegations are true . --- Course the allegations are described as MERE allegations and thats the attitude that i take . --- If allegations against Moore are true, he should step aside, White House says - CNNPolitics ---

I almost wrote SIDE. Petty, divisive, childish? I did not expect WAR & PEACE while the President is on a grueling 12 day trip overseas. Ford got heat for becoming nauseated I believe.
------------------------------------------------------------- wasn't it rino ' ghwb ' that got sick and puked on the Japanese big shot or President Peach ?? ----------- just asking .

I wrote "I believe". Perhaps. That was nit picking, as is this. If course, GHWB is a Public Enemy for stating he did not for vote Trump. And Bob Corker, among a few other Republicans, are calling for a review of the President's nuclear power. Attacks all around! Democrats asked for this last one in January. Corker is said to hate Trump, hate is an acceptable political response it seems. End that, and discuss issues.

Trump has tweeted nothing about the Roy Moore allegations

why would he ? he has NO problem grabbing a teen pussy.

Mitt Romney @MittRomney
Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

9:55 AM - Nov 10, 2017

“Come on, Republicans. Is this who we are? This cannot be who we are.”

— Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), on Twitter, reacting to Alabama Republicans coming to the defense of Roy Moore (R).

Obviously way too much Democrat Fake News for this OP. Trump has commented on the Moore report. And Trump didn't support Moore in the primary. He supported his opponent. This is the biggest problem with Democrat Fake News. This OP truly believes what he or she is saying is 'Fact.' All because they heard it from Democrat Fake News. It's a Dumbing-Down process for sure. This OP really should give Democrat Fake News a break for awhile.

One would expect Trump to declare this news fake news in this situation, but Trump is awfully quiet about the subject so far.

It makes you wonder whether Trump is happy that the guy who beat his Luther Strange is in trouble.

Trump is rather busy on his trip to Asia right now.

Just sayin'.

Mitt Romney @MittRomney
Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

9:55 AM - Nov 10, 2017

“Come on, Republicans. Is this who we are? This cannot be who we are.”

— Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), on Twitter, reacting to Alabama Republicans coming to the defense of Roy Moore (R).
--------------------------------------------- to heck with this female and her MERE allegations . What is she , a 50 some year old female still acting like a little girl Tyrone ??

LOL, Sounds like you're having President Twitter withdrawals... You miss the Donald do ya?

I'd imagine the Donald is a bit too busy at the moment glad handing Asian Leaders and learning how to use chopsticks to be concerned with feeding your daily tweet monkey, don't worry though, I'm sure when he gets back in town he'll give ya more twitter borne bullshit than you can handle.
He's never been too busy to defend himself in the past.
what would he be defending here exactly?

First they complain about Trump's tweets and then they complain about no tweets. You can't please angry and crazy disappointed people no matter how hard you try.

Obviously way too much Democrat Fake News for this OP. Trump has commented on the Moore report. And Trump didn't support Moore in the primary. He supported his opponent. This is the biggest problem with Democrat Fake News. This OP truly believes what he or she is saying is 'Fact.' All because they heard it from Democrat Fake News. It's a Dumbing-Down process for sure. This OP really should give Democrat Fake News a break for awhile.
--------------------------------------------------------------- dumbing down process for sure but my biggest concern is the dismantling of key concepts like the Presumption of INNOCENCE that should apply to Roy Moore and which is / was a keystone of ALL American Law and most of Western Law . American Law and its key concepts seems to be breaking down and is being replaced by Unthinking Emotion Dschrute .

Forum List

Back