Joe Biden sees one Democrat who can beat Trump in 2020: Joe Biden

Just wait till those photos of Joe swimming in the nude surface. Oy vey ...

This Joe Biden?...

'I mean you've got the first sort of mainstream African America who's articulate...'

and this Joe?...

and this one...

the one who can't count? That Joe Biden?

Yep, he and Bernie and Lizzie will make a pretty threesome. The Dumb, the Foolish and the Pretender. ;)

Remember when the fairy tale began with Obama's youth, and skin color and relative Washington outsider-ness? Apparently the storybook's ending was not 'happily ever after'...and the blazing torch of renewal in the Democrat Party?...no more than a candle in the wind.

When do we hear the revelations about Creepy Uncle Joe?
uncle-joe-biden-gets-a-little-too-touchy-feely-at-the-swearing-in-ceremonies-today-153260.gif

th

th

upload_2017-11-10_7-24-31.jpeg

upload_2017-11-10_7-25-8.jpeg

Joe Biden has run and been rejected a few times. He thinks now is his moment because the democrats have fallen apart.

Ah...how many times has Joe lost the Dem primary now 4? He can't even convince Dem's he should be president. Joe just go organize your catheters :itsok:

I'll answer that.. he knew the democrat nomination was fixed for HRC.

Yeah, the DNC made Biden's son die of Cancer to take him out of the running. Stop being a fucking douche
The fix was in. The DNC was set to produce the 1st woman president. Biden knew he couldn't win the nomination because he didn't have a vagina. Of course he couldn't come out and say that. So even though his son wanted him to run for president, he didn't.

I'll answer that.. he knew the democrat nomination was fixed for HRC.

Yeah, the DNC made Biden's son die of Cancer to take him out of the running. Stop being a fucking douche
The fix was in. The DNC was set to produce the 1st woman president. Biden knew he couldn't win the nomination because he didn't have a vagina. Of course he couldn't come out and say that. So even though his son wanted him to run for president, he didn't.

I love conservative story time

"Trump has tremendous energy. he's non-stop. he's quick.

Biden is not that way.

he would lose to Trump because of the energy difference" - Geraldo Rivera

I'm an Independent voter and I'd vote for anyone over trump.

The Posse Grabber is a presidential nightmare for America.

By 2020 everyone will understand that trump is an empty suit, even his most brain-dead supporters.

I'm an Independent voter and I'd vote for anyone over trump.

The Posse Grabber is a presidential nightmare for America.

By 2020 everyone will understand that trump is an empty suit, even his most brain-dead supporters.
Hillary's husband use an intern for a humidor

Forum List

Back