Trump Has Thoroughly Proven Clinton Right

The next time out in the real world you hear one of Trump's Chumps whining about the Four Dead Americans™, ask them to name them.

The look on their doughy tard faces as both of their brain cells melt down is worth the price of admission.

All of them reading this right now are totally stumped. They have no fucking clue what the names of the Four Dead Americans™ are. They can maybe remember Stevens, but probably can't remember his first name.

They're googling! They're googling! :lol:

Stand by for the parroting fucks to hem and haw and harumph to cover up their utter retardation and hackery.

"Duhhhh...baaaaa...uhhhh...well that doesn't matter! Trump is gonna get those Mexicans and Muslims!!!"

Last edited:
If Trump wasn't so hot headed and offensive I might have considered voting for him. I think it is nice to see someone who doesn't have any political experience voting for president. Maybe in the next election cycle we will see more of that but from sane individuals.

But Trump is a no for me. He says whatever is on his mind without thinking first. He is easily provoked and he's given the bigoted and ignorant a voice in this country.

I'm voting for Hilary because I don't want a baboon running the country and be the laughing stock of the world.

Hilary set out then sit with the miss universe story and Trump took the bait because he can't handle anyone criticizing him. If he and his people were they would have ignored the story and moved. But no, Trump had to go on a twitter rant in the middle of the night and then go on fox and friends making an ass out of himself.

Hilary and her campaign managers are actually running a campaign while Trump is running a circus. But people like circuses which is why he has come as far as he has.
doesn't make her qualified to be president. she got four americans killed. makes her a murderer.
The last Republican president got way, way, way, way, way, way more Americans killed than that.

In fact, not even counting the wars, there were way more than four Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions under the last GOP president, including a diplomat of whose name I bet you have no idea. But I didn't hear a single one of you pseudocons whining about it, never mind for years on end.

So don't give me this faux crying over the Four Dead Americans™. It's all a big fucking act by hacks.
and she approved it.

The next out in the real world you hear one of Trump's Chumps whining about the Four Dead Americans™, ask them to name them. The look on their doughy tard faces is worth the price of admission.

Some of them reading this right now are totally stumped. They have no fucking clue what their names are. They can maybe remember Stevens, but probably can't remember his first name.

Stand by for the parroting fucks to hem and haw and harumph to cover up their utter retardation and hackery.

"Duhhhh...baaaaa...uhhhh...well that doesn't matter! Trump is gonna get those Mexicans and Muslims!!!"
here with some explanation from Wikipekia:

"At 9:40 PM, September 11, 2012, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi resulting in the deaths of U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.[6][7]

At around 4:00 AM on September 12, the group launched a mortar attack against a CIA annex approximately one mile away, killing CIA contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty[7][8][9] and wounding ten others."

If Trump wasn't so hot headed and offensive I might have considered voting for him. I think it is nice to see someone who doesn't have any political experience voting for president. Maybe in the next election cycle we will see more of that but from sane individuals.

But Trump is a no for me. He says whatever is on his mind without thinking first. He is easily provoked and he's given the bigoted and ignorant a voice in this country.

I'm voting for Hilary because I don't want a baboon running the country and be the laughing stock of the world.

Hilary set out then sit with the miss universe story and Trump took the bait because he can't handle anyone criticizing him. If he and his people were they would have ignored the story and moved. But no, Trump had to go on a twitter rant in the middle of the night and then go on fox and friends making an ass out of himself.

Hilary and her campaign managers are actually running a campaign while Trump is running a circus. But people like circuses which is why he has come as far as he has.
doesn't make her qualified to be president. she got four americans killed. makes her a murderer.
The last Republican president got way, way, way, way, way, way more Americans killed than that.

In fact, not even counting the wars, there were way more than four Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions under the last GOP president, including a diplomat of whose name I bet you have no idea. But I didn't hear a single one of you pseudocons whining about it, never mind for years on end.

So don't give me this faux crying over the Four Dead Americans™. It's all a big fucking act by hacks.
and she approved it.
Clinton approved of all the dead Americans in those ten diplomatic missions killed under Bush?

Wow! I did not know that.

The next out in the real world you hear one of Trump's Chumps whining about the Four Dead Americans™, ask them to name them. The look on their doughy tard faces is worth the price of admission.

Some of them reading this right now are totally stumped. They have no fucking clue what their names are. They can maybe remember Stevens, but probably can't remember his first name.

here with some explanation from Wikipekia:

"At 9:40 PM, September 11, 2012, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi resulting in the deaths of U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.[6][7]

At around 4:00 AM on September 12, the group launched a mortar attack against a CIA annex approximately one mile away, killing CIA contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty[7][8][9] and wounding ten others."
I have ZERO doubt that if I asked you to name the Four Dead Americans™ before you looked it up just now, both of your brain cells would have melted down.

I also have ZERO doubt not a single one of Trump's Chumps knows the name of the diplomat killed on Bush's watch.

Fucking hacks. Parroting brainless rubes.

I can't vote for Trump, so I will have to vote for H. Clinton, I don't see a choice.
At this point, that is the choice we have. Either Clinton or Trump will win the election. With all her flaws, Clinton has shown far more toughness and resilience than Trump. She has the experiance dealing with the foreign leaders that Trump does not have. And she has shown she can handle tough and stressful situations without losing her cool. Imagine Trump doing an 11 hour hearing with a hostile Congressional Committee.

Actual conservatives should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. They are the same person.

Conservatives should write-in a vote for a real conservative. Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, etc. This would send a very loud and clear message to the GOP how badly they fucked up by allowing a pro-choice, pro-AWB, Medicaid expanding, cut and run liberal to be our nominee.

After the election, the shitheads who sucked off a friend of the Clintons and allowed him to take over the party should be purged from the party.

The first order of business should be the impeachment of Reince Priebus.

Why don't we have a "Real Conservative" like Jeb Bush, or Juan McCain????

The next time out in the real world you hear one of Trump's Chumps whining about the Four Dead Americans™, ask them to name them.

The look on their doughy tard faces as both of their brain cells melt down is worth the price of admission.

All of them reading this right now are totally stumped. They have no fucking clue what the names of the Four Dead Americans™ are. They can maybe remember Stevens, but probably can't remember his first name.

beng.jpg

"Tell g5000 and the rest of the Starkeys go to fuck a splintery knothole"

"Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his hands anywhere near the nuclear codes."

After just one debate, Donald Trump showed how easily he can be provoked and sent reeling into bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.

He spent several days ranting, feuding, and lying about a former Miss Universe, culminating in a 3 a.m. tweet storm.

This is not a guy who can stay focused on the things that matter to America. Trump can be tipped off balance with incredible ease.

Never has there been a person who is so easily triggered into making a complete ass of himself.

It's one thing when it only does harm to himself. Quite another when the fate of the entire country is depending on this unhinged egomaniac whose devastating weaknesses are now very evident to the rest of the world, including our enemies.

Donald Trump is way, way, way too unstable and vulnerable for our country to be put into his hands.

Yeah, but Clinton sucks too...

I might move to Canada no matter which idiot wins this November!

Actual conservatives should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. They are the same person.

Conservatives should write-in a vote for a real conservative. Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, etc. This would send a very loud and clear message to the GOP how badly they fucked up by allowing a pro-choice, pro-AWB, Medicaid expanding, cut and run liberal to be our nominee.

After the election, the shitheads who sucked off a friend of the Clintons and allowed him to take over the party should be purged from the party.

Both of them are more conservative than the pro-choice, pro-UHC, cut and run coward Donald Trump.

beng.jpg

"Tell g5000 and the rest of the Starkeys go to fuck a splintery knothole"
Oh, look! Dipshit knows how to use Google! :lol:

Both of them are more conservative than the pro-choice, pro-UHC, cut and run coward, friend of the Clintons, Donald Trump.

Fucking fraud and clown. You're a Gary Johnson, guy, right?

We have to burn this village to save it.

Trump and his Chumps and all the other bigots, retards, racists, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths who have infected the GOP and the conservative movement need to be kicked to the curb with extreme prejudice.

It should have been done a long time ago.

Until it is done, things will just keep getting worse.

With Trump, we aren't even the Republican party any more. The GOP is a farce now. A cut and run, impeach Bush, tax dodging, pro-choice, unstable liberal friend of the Clintons has taken over.

You people are beyond stupid, beyond retarded. You are a menace. A threat which must be removed like a cancer.
Are we talking about Islam?

"Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his hands anywhere near the nuclear codes."

After just one debate, Donald Trump showed how easily he can be provoked and sent reeling into bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.

He spent several days ranting, feuding, and lying about a former Miss Universe, culminating in a 3 a.m. tweet storm.

This is not a guy who can stay focused on the things that matter to America. Trump can be tipped off balance with incredible ease.

Never has there been a person who is so easily triggered into making a complete ass of himself.

It's one thing when it only does harm to himself. Quite another when the fate of the entire country is depending on this unhinged egomaniac whose devastating weaknesses are now very evident to the rest of the world, including our enemies.

Donald Trump is way, way, way too unstable and vulnerable for our country to be put into his hands.

It looks like you're in a panic Guno, wildly flinging shit in desperate hopes that something, ANYTHING will stick.......

Both of them are more conservative than the pro-choice, pro-UHC, cut and run coward, friend of the Clintons, Donald Trump.

Fucking fraud and clown. You're a Gary Johnson, guy, right?
Wrong.

Why don't you try reading the topic and stop making a public fool of yourself?

Our enemies now know how easily Trump can be knocked off course. They know how to knock him off balance without hardly trying.

Trump has shown the whole world the GIGANTIC chink in his armor.
I agree 100% with everything you've said about Trump, but I'm kinda puzzled.....
He is JUST proving this to you now? Was the current kerfluffle about Miss U all that different from the flap over the Khans, or Judge Curiel? The man is a menace as well as an embarrassment, but it's not news.

Forum List

Back