Trump Has Thoroughly Proven Clinton Right

We have to burn this village to save it.

Trump and his Chumps and all the other bigots, retards, racists, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths who have infected the GOP and the conservative movement need to be kicked to the curb with extreme prejudice.

It should have been done a long time ago.

Until it is done, things will just keep getting worse.

With Trump, we aren't even the Republican party any more. The GOP is a farce now. A cut and run, impeach Bush, tax dodging, pro-choice, unstable liberal friend of the Clintons has taken over.

You people are beyond stupid, beyond retarded. You are a menace. A threat which must be removed like a cancer.
Are we talking about Islam?
We're talking about Trump and the retards, psychopaths, racists, liars, and bigots who are destroying the conservative and Republican brands.

Bigots. That would be you.

All caught up now?

Our enemies now know how easily Trump can be knocked off course. They know how to knock him off balance without hardly trying.

Trump has shown the whole world the GIGANTIC chink in his armor.
I agree 100% with everything you've said about Trump, but I'm kinda puzzled.....
He is JUST proving this to you now? Was the current kerfluffle about Miss U all that different from the flap over the Khans, or Judge Curiel? The man is a menace as well as an embarrassment, but it's not news.
I have been calling out Trump since Day One, dear. Just because you have not noticed until now doesn't mean I have just started.

Trump's Chump's are still blind to the truth about him, though. It's willful. Trump could spit in their faces and they would thank him for hydrating them.

Notice the tards looked up the names of the Four Dead Americans™, but not the diplomat or the Americans killed on Bush's watch?

Yeah, I noticed that, too.

Brainless parroting hacks.

His name was David Foy, assholes. He was deliberated targeted and killed on Bush's watch.

And not one fucking pseudocon retard ever got themselves worked up over his death. And there wasn't a single hearing where someone tried to blame the Secretary of State or the President.

Other Americans died in attacks, too. And again, not one fucking pseudocon shed any alligator tears, and not one hearing was held to blame the Secretary of State or the President.

Shit happens. The bad guys are going to score some kills. Get used to it. It doesn't mean we are losing, you dumb fucks.

Notice the tards looked up the names of the Four Dead Americans™, but not the diplomat or the Americans killed on Bush's watch?

Tard tard tard. You're a broken record. When did Bush have lies spread about it for political gain? Try to focus, you goddamn hatemonger.

When did Bush have lies spread about it for political gain?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Was that a serious question? :lol:

Were you in diapers back then, or something?

Jesus, it is just like I have said countless times. You pseudocons were in a coma during the Bush years and then were woken up on January 20, 2009 by your propaganda hacks.

Let's ask your hero, shall we?

TRUMP: Look. Everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction, was a total lie! It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy, and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy. "He reads 60 books a year. He reads a book a week." Do you think the President reads a book a week? I don't think so. "He doesn't watch television." Now one thing I know, when I'm on television, I watch. Or I try. Because you do! Your own ego says you know, let's watch. Whether its good or bad, you watch, right? "He doesn't watch television". Does anybody really believe that? Now they're doing this whole scandal with US Attorneys. Now they're finding emails. It's proven to be a lie. Everything's a lie. It's all a big lie.

I have told you and told you and told you. Trump is a long-time liberal. Pretending to be a conservative.

He knew he had no chance of getting the Democratic nomination, so he decided to become a Republican. He could see the GOP was chock full of retards who were ripe for the plucking by a major league huckster.

BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

That'll work Guno, no one will notice what a pile of Shit Hillary is now. :thup:

Guno50000, the leftards retard!

I have told you and told you and told you. Trump is a long-time liberal. Pretending to be a conservative.

He knew he had no chance of getting the Democratic nomination, so he decided to become a Republican. He could see the GOP was chock full of retards who were ripe for the plucking by a major league huckster.

Yeah, but you lie about everything Guno, so no one listens to you... :eusa_whistle:

Actual conservatives should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. They are the same person.

Conservatives should write-in a vote for a real conservative. Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, etc. This would send a very loud and clear message to the GOP how badly they fucked up by allowing a pro-choice, pro-AWB, Medicaid expanding, cut and run liberal to be our nominee.

After the election, the shitheads who sucked off a friend of the Clintons and allowed him to take over the party should be purged from the party.

The first order of business should be the impeachment of Reince Priebus.

Why don't we have a "Real Conservative" like Jeb Bush, or Juan McCain????
Both of them are more conservative than the pro-choice, pro-UHC, cut and run coward, friend of the Clintons, Donald Trump.

Fucking fraud and clown. You're a Gary Johnson, guy, right?
Wrong.

Why don't you try reading the topic and stop making a public fool of yourself?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Real Conservatives need to write in Jeb.

Actual conservatives should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. They are the same person.

Conservatives should write-in a vote for a real conservative. Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, etc. This would send a very loud and clear message to the GOP how badly they fucked up by allowing a pro-choice, pro-AWB, Medicaid expanding, cut and run liberal to be our nominee.

After the election, the shitheads who sucked off a friend of the Clintons and allowed him to take over the party should be purged from the party.

Both of them are more conservative than the pro-choice, pro-UHC, cut and run coward, friend of the Clintons, Donald Trump.

Wrong.

Great idea!! The last nail in Trumps coffin! DO IT !!!

Wrong.

Any one of the other Republican candidates are more conservative than the New York liberal Democratic friend of the Clintons.

Simple fact.

Go ahead and tell us how they are all RINOs and Donald Trump isn't so we can all have a giant belly laugh.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Was that a serious question? :lol:

Were you in diapers back then, or something?

Jesus, it is just like I have said countless times. You pseudocons were in a coma during the Bush years and then were woken up on January 20, 2009 by your propaganda hacks.
You didn't answer. Jackal cackles aren't answers, just nervous deflections.

"Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his hands anywhere near the nuclear codes."

After just one debate, Donald Trump showed how easily he can be provoked and sent reeling into bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.

He spent several days ranting, feuding, and lying about a former Miss Universe, culminating in a 3 a.m. tweet storm.

This is not a guy who can stay focused on the things that matter to America. Trump can be tipped off balance with incredible ease.

Never has there been a person who is so easily triggered into making a complete ass of himself.

It's one thing when it only does harm to himself. Quite another when the fate of the entire country is depending on this unhinged egomaniac whose devastating weaknesses are now very evident to the rest of the world, including our enemies
Donald Trump is way, way, way too unstable and vulnerable for our country to be put into his hands.
. Trump could shoot a kitten and strangle a puppy on TV during the debates and we will still vote for him. You liberals are pulling a bunch of political bullshit on him. Your side is the corrupt liars and we want you out of government because you corrupt everything. Fuck off. trump could put a bullet thru my mothers head and I'll still vote for him.

The next time out in the real world you hear one of Trump's Chumps whining about the Four Dead Americans™, ask them to name them.

The look on their doughy tard faces as both of their brain cells melt down is worth the price of admission.

All of them reading this right now are totally stumped. They have no fucking clue what the names of the Four Dead Americans™ are. They can maybe remember Stevens, but probably can't remember his first name.

They're googling! They're googling! :lol:

Stand by for the parroting fucks to hem and haw and harumph to cover up their utter retardation and hackery.

"Duhhhh...baaaaa...uhhhh...well that doesn't matter! Trump is gonna get those Mexicans and Muslims!!!"
. Your attempt at shaming falls on deaf ears, lib. When our military knows there are brothers facing certain death, they don't ask what their names are. They were fellow Americans. That's all they andd WE need to know.

Wrong.

Any one of the other Republican candidates are more conservative than the New York liberal Democratic friend of the Clintons.

Simple fact.

Go ahead and tell us how they are all RINOs and Donald Trump isn't so we can all have a giant belly laugh.

Wrong.

Simple fact.

A major real estate developer taking photos and saying nice things about current potus and his USsenator makes him a librul...got it.

Forum List

Back