Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

Look, I don't care whether you are optimistic or not....things are so vastly improved under Trump, only a leftist would deny it. Being a nihilist means you've settled on living without hope....you should check yourself...there's not many old nihilists.

Can you name those things Trump has done that have PERSONALLY IMPROVED YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION?
How can we be sure what the media is feeding us is real? Do you trust the media? Have you personally seen the newly built border wall?

All I'm saying is I have little faith in Government.
Again, Hoping that government will fix a broken government seems self-defeating.

My favorite quotes as this disaster in the nation plays out has always been this.......

"All that was required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Enmund Burke

"The Tree of Liberty Must occasionally Be Refreshed with The Blood Of Tyrants and patriots."

Thomas Jefferson

I don't believe we can vote our way out of this problem.
I haven't given up....I just think the American people have made a mistake counting on politics to save them, rather than acting as the Founding Farters have warned must be done.

It is amusing that Obama created more jobs than trump .
His last 2 years v's truMPS first two.
All you need to do is chant MAGA

How does a president create more jobs?
He never did but the con will have you believe ....

I'm new here and just getting my feet wet and figuring out the new system here. Posted elsewhere for years but moderation sucked and this board looked maybe, maybe, a little more intelligent. (I'm sure there are many disagreeing).

I am neither a Republican, or Democrat, nor do I belong to any other party. I support ideas and the people who also support those idea's whoever they may be.

That out of the way I'll jump in by noting that this right here is the issue and it's one we are not going to address. We aren't going to do anything to address the sources that allows a business to undercut our employment laws and pay less than a prevailing legal wage. It's not going to happen. We will be having this same argument 20 years from now.

I agree that this is the solution though. False raids and rhetoric to "go back from where you came" or "build the wall" is not going to address the issue.

The only real change needed would be to not allow a deduction for wages unless those wages were accompanied by a S.S. number. And no, you can't get by with a fake one unless the government plays along. You can't both be working in landscaping in Boston and Salt Lake City at the same time.

Sure, there will be some still willing to take on people who will work for less and forgo the tax deductions but they will be paying more in taxes to cover the costs of those here illegally. (medical and what have you)

In the end, everyone agree's with this but they don't want the obvious to happen when businesses start getting raided. Businesses will demand that those here illegally somehow get made legal, but probably with a way to pay them less than minimum wage.

Hey MEAT....or "rookie" according to the mods.....We don't recruit here...there are we conservatives and lying asshole Rats ie "the progs". You're either on a bus or getting run over by one.....we hate each other viscerally. The only reason we don't meet and kill each other is they're yellow cowards, weaklings mouthing off. Welcome unless you're a narc or a closet fag....that's how things are....great board....just don't accuse anybody of being a pedophile or say shit about somebody's mother....oh, and no death threats, as tempting as that is. :04:

Not as an invasion. Numbers are a fraction of what they were in the past.
So, how many does it take to be an invasion? What's the number?

Does raising the Mexican Flag and an ICE facility count as an invasion?

The word "invasion" has a meaning and an intent. Refamiliarize youself with it and reassess. "Surge" is certainly more in line with reality.
Okay.

invasion
[ in-vey-zhuh n ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR invasion ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
  • an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
  • the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
  • entrance as if to take possession or overrun:the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
  • infringement by intrusion.
  • the act of invading with armed forces
  • any encroachment or intrusion; an invasion of rats
  • the onset or advent of something harmful, esp of a disease
  • pathol the spread of cancer from its point of origin into surrounding tissues
  • the movement of plants to a new area or to an area to which they are not native
Which one should I use to re-assess?

May I ask how many people you personally believe are crossing the borders monthly, and where you get your information?

Maybe you are correct and what I thought is not?

Seriously? How do you sit on a computer or other internet enabled device posting here and remain clueless when the answers you seek are just a few searches away?
There are govt agencies that track this and make monthly numbers publicly available.

This is easy. They've done the work for you.
Border Arrests Drop by 28% in June in First Decline of the Year

Why are you struggling with my use of incompetence? It's a concept you seem to have mastered.

Obviously the incompetence lies with the management of those in custody and was not relative to the numbers.
You seem to be struggling with consistency in your message.

How can it be "obvious" with your two-word response?

Seriously? How do you sit on a computer or other internet enabled device posting here and remain clueless when the answers you seek are just a few searches away?
There are govt agencies that track this and make monthly numbers publicly available.

I didn't ask what the published numbers were...I know what they are.

I asked

May I ask how many people you personally believe are crossing the borders monthly, and where you get your information?

You seem to be refusing to answer. Why? It's a simple, innocent question.

Also, the drop you mention could be due to Trump's demand that Mexico stop the flow of immigrants or face severe tariffs.

Just curious, what do you think caused that 28% drop?

Trump has gotten Mexico to do more to slow down Illegal Immigration than The Nancy Pelosi Dem Lead House will ever do.

So, how many does it take to be an invasion? What's the number?

Does raising the Mexican Flag and an ICE facility count as an invasion?

The word "invasion" has a meaning and an intent. Refamiliarize youself with it and reassess. "Surge" is certainly more in line with reality.
Okay.

invasion
[ in-vey-zhuh n ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR invasion ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
  • an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
  • the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
  • entrance as if to take possession or overrun:the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
  • infringement by intrusion.
  • the act of invading with armed forces
  • any encroachment or intrusion; an invasion of rats
  • the onset or advent of something harmful, esp of a disease
  • pathol the spread of cancer from its point of origin into surrounding tissues
  • the movement of plants to a new area or to an area to which they are not native
Which one should I use to re-assess?

Any. None are apt as I said.

Just curious, what do you think caused that 28% drop?

Summer heat. This is not a new trend.

Hutch,
do you personally believe nearly 100,000 people are illegally crossing into the US monthly?

May I remind you that while you may not consider that an invasion, the US Army's total enlisted active roster of soldiers would be overwhelmed in just 4 months at that rate.

However, some put the real number (counting those never caught) at nearer to 500,000.

That would mean the US Army is outnumbered over again EVERY MONTH.

HAS ANYONE at this forum personally been to the border and can post picture they took of ANY New WALL built since Trump's election?

I figured as much out of you. Yeah, I been to the border here in Arizona...went down with the Minutemen on a few occasions. We glass areas that look promising for invaders and radio sightings to the BP. A few of us have interdicted jumpers and it's gotten physical a few times....not like Vietnam where we'd light em up or call for a bird to do it...but fun as hell none the less. The "new" wall has been discussed already....you're not ready for any good news so I'm done with you.

Border arrests dropped sharply in June

Border Patrol arrested roughly 95,000 migrants in June, according to figures released Wednesday by Customs and Border Protection. That’s down from nearly 133,000 in May, the highest monthly total since March 2006.
When can we call this an invasion?

Great. Compare that to the past, dope.

How many "unvasions" have we managed in the past?
So, is it something we should stop?

I'm just trying to get your general argument or message.

You're spazing all over the place like an epileptic at a strobe light convention.

Why are you struggling with my use of incompetence? It's a concept you seem to have mastered.

Obviously the incompetence lies with the management of those in custody and was not relative to the numbers.
You seem to be struggling with consistency in your message.

How can it be "obvious" with your two-word response?

By the context of my previous posts. Do you read the thread or are you a no context, hit and run poster?

I figured as much out of you. Yeah, I been to the border here in Arizona...went down with the Minutemen on a few occasions. We glass areas that look promising for invaders and radio sightings to the BP. A few of us have interdicted jumpers and it's gotten physical a few times....not like Vietnam where we'd light em up or call for a bird to do it...but fun as hell none the less. The "new" wall has been discussed already....you're not ready for any good news so I'm done with you.

I have no idea what you mean by "I figured as much out of you" ?

I appreciate your sacrifices to go to the border personally.
But to be honest, your attitude and lack of tolerance for debate is much more like Antifa than a Conservative.

I have no idea what you mean by "I figured as much out of you" ?

I appreciate your sacrifices to go to the border personally.
But to be honest, your attitude and lack of tolerance for debate is much more like Antifa than a Conservative.

You have no idea what I'm capable of, sonny boy.

Forum List

Back