Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

Look, I don't care whether you are optimistic or not....things are so vastly improved under Trump, only a leftist would deny it. Being a nihilist means you've settled on living without hope....you should check yourself...there's not many old nihilists.

Can you name those things Trump has done that have PERSONALLY IMPROVED YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION?
How can we be sure what the media is feeding us is real? Do you trust the media? Have you personally seen the newly built border wall?

All I'm saying is I have little faith in Government.
Again, Hoping that government will fix a broken government seems self-defeating.

My favorite quotes as this disaster in the nation plays out has always been this.......

"All that was required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Enmund Burke

"The Tree of Liberty Must occasionally Be Refreshed with The Blood Of Tyrants and patriots."

Thomas Jefferson

I don't believe we can vote our way out of this problem.
I haven't given up....I just think the American people have made a mistake counting on politics to save them, rather than acting as the Founding Farters have warned must be done.

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall. Shitstain obama judges have given court orders obstructing the wall. If you want the wall the democrats have to go.
Stop making excuses for your orange clown. Oooooh the democwats... poor Donny, fkn thin skinned piece of garbage
2nd Timothy 4:3-4 describes you perfectly.

3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4 So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
Gawd, a God nut.
Say no more, no point in arguing

Damn that's good he's quoting the bible where no white people exists. Only brown. But yet wants to throw all the browns out.

Look, I don't care whether you are optimistic or not....things are so vastly improved under Trump, only a leftist would deny it. Being a nihilist means you've settled on living without hope....you should check yourself...there's not many old nihilists.

Can you name those things Trump has done that have PERSONALLY IMPROVED YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION?
How can we be sure what the media is feeding us is real? Do you trust the media? Have you personally seen the newly built border wall?

Again, Hoping that government will fix a broken government seems self-defeating.

My favorite quotes as this disaster in the nation plays out has always been this.......

Enmund Burke

"The Tree of Liberty Must occasionally Be Refreshed with The Blood Of Tyrants and patriots."

Thomas Jefferson

I haven't given up....I just think the American people have made a mistake counting on politics to save them, rather than acting as the Founding Farters have warned must be done.

It is amusing that Obama created more jobs than trump .
His last 2 years v's truMPS first two.
All you need to do is chant MAGA

The problem would be so small it wouldn't even be worth mentioning.

None of you right wingers will EVER just fucking agree and start going after illegal employers. So guess what? You'll never solve this. Illegal employers are the lure. No illegal employers and most of them will pack up and move home.

They are here to work. The VAST majority of them are here to work. Wake up. Don't argue.

I'm new here and just getting my feet wet and figuring out the new system here. Posted elsewhere for years but moderation sucked and this board looked maybe, maybe, a little more intelligent. (I'm sure there are many disagreeing).

I am neither a Republican, or Democrat, nor do I belong to any other party. I support ideas and the people who also support those idea's whoever they may be.

That out of the way I'll jump in by noting that this right here is the issue and it's one we are not going to address. We aren't going to do anything to address the sources that allows a business to undercut our employment laws and pay less than a prevailing legal wage. It's not going to happen. We will be having this same argument 20 years from now.

I agree that this is the solution though. False raids and rhetoric to "go back from where you came" or "build the wall" is not going to address the issue.

The only real change needed would be to not allow a deduction for wages unless those wages were accompanied by a S.S. number. And no, you can't get by with a fake one unless the government plays along. You can't both be working in landscaping in Boston and Salt Lake City at the same time.

Sure, there will be some still willing to take on people who will work for less and forgo the tax deductions but they will be paying more in taxes to cover the costs of those here illegally. (medical and what have you)

In the end, everyone agree's with this but they don't want the obvious to happen when businesses start getting raided. Businesses will demand that those here illegally somehow get made legal, but probably with a way to pay them less than minimum wage.

Not as an invasion. Numbers are a fraction of what they were in the past.
So, how many does it take to be an invasion? What's the number?

Does raising the Mexican Flag and an ICE facility count as an invasion?

The word "invasion" has a meaning and an intent. Refamiliarize youself with it and reassess. "Surge" is certainly more in line with reality.

Dear RW Trumptardians,

There ain't gonna be no damn wall.

Sincerely,
The Management Staff.

ps.

GFY.

There's already 634 miles of wall, shitbag. Of those. 334 were pedestrian fencing....that has been replaced by Trump and those areas no longer have to be guarded....you lose (as usual).
Only 1000 to go
Pity most of the drugs come in through recognized ports.
Any idea where 90 billion OxyContin come in?
I heard the babies were carrying

Enmund Burke

Thomas Jefferson

It is amusing that Obama created more jobs than trump .
His last 2 years v's truMPS first two.
All you need to do is chant MAGA

How does a president create more jobs?

Record numbers?
No.
Unprecidented incompetence.
What?

How can it be incompetence when the numbers are down, as you say?

Why are you struggling with my use of incompetence? It's a concept you seem to have mastered.

Obviously the incompetence lies with the management of those in custody and was not relative to the numbers.

I assume you are familiar with the Mexican American war?
Many of our Western states actually belonged to Mexico before the mid 1800's
The US took them by force.

That said, there are MANY South of the Border (including prominent political figures) who have openly stated that The US took those territories illegally (by force) and so it has been suggested that it actually is an invasion from the perspective of those North of the border. A "reclamation".

May I ask how many people you personally believe are crossing the borders monthly, and where you get your information?

Maybe you are correct and what I thought is not?

Would you please answer that (if you are answering honestly that is)

So, how many does it take to be an invasion? What's the number?

Does raising the Mexican Flag and an ICE facility count as an invasion?

The word "invasion" has a meaning and an intent. Refamiliarize youself with it and reassess. "Surge" is certainly more in line with reality.

Started raining here in Cow Town a few minutes ago. I guess we'll have a surge of skeeters tonight.

Forum List

Back