Trump has no path to victory in 2024

The voters, citizens of this nation, exercised their constitutional right to vote, CHOSE their president, and it wasn't Trump....

Unsolicited mail in ballots, vote harvesting including threats of violence by the Ilhan Omar Somali gangs, fake broken water pipes with cargo vans full of ballots chose Xi's man.

Any rules or modification in rules that republicans objected to and are calling irregularities, had their day in court, and republicans lost in their objections, for the most part....

The Pennsylvania supreme court violated their own constitution in order to queer the vote for Quid Pro.

The state election officials, followed those final court decisions when running their elections.

It depends. If the courts were corrupt and in the bag for the Reich, they did. Otherwise they openly defied the courts.

The fix was in.

No fraud took place by any citizen, they followed the rules they were given....and constitutionally, picked their president.

Your bull shit, don't fly!

ROFL

Yeah, everyone believes you..

Oh wait, not even you believes you...

Cries the sick freak who thinks about people sucking camel dick.

Farouk, I'm really not trying to discuss your sex life.

As far as my avatar, this is the face you make when you look in the mirror and realize what you're looking at...

33829.jpg

Looks like the face of a kid that you sick fucks are trying to lynch.

Unsolicited mail in ballots, vote harvesting including threats of violence by the Ilhan Omar Somali gangs, fake broken water pipes with cargo vans full of ballots chose Xi's man
Liar liar PANTS ON FIRE!

Not a single contentious swing state, had unsolicited ballots mailed out for the Nov 3 presidential election.

The leaky water pipe and closure was at the request of the Arena management, not election officials.

There were no cargo vans full of illegal ballots.

Why do you lie so much? What do you personally, get out of it?

Liar liar PANTS ON FIRE!

Nope, all of those are documented fact, Nazi.
Not a single contentious swing state, had unsolicited ballots mailed out for the Nov 3 presidential election.

Liar liar pants on fire...

The leaky water pipe and closure was at the request of the Arena management, not election officials.

Bull fucking shit - the corrupt Nazicrats LIED about it to get the observers to leave, then magically Biden was ahead...

Funny how that works...

There were no cargo vans full of illegal ballots.

ROFL

Fucking liar.

Why do you lie so much? What do you personally, get out of it?

I don't lie.

Why are you flat out insane?

Farouk, I'm really not trying to discuss your sex life.

Looks like the face of a kid that you sick fucks are trying to lynch.
LOLOL.

Freak, you're the one who can't stop thinking about it. You should seek help.

Unsolicited mail in ballots, vote harvesting including threats of violence by the Ilhan Omar Somali gangs, fake broken water pipes with cargo vans full of ballots chose Xi's man.

The Pennsylvania supreme court violated their own constitution in order to queer the vote for Quid Pro.

It depends. If the courts were corrupt and in the bag for the Reich, they did. Otherwise they openly defied the courts.

The fix was in.

ROFL

Yeah, everyone believes you..

Oh wait, not even you believes you...
You're delusional, Freak.

Nope, all of those are documented fact, Nazi.

Liar liar pants on fire...

Bull fucking shit - the corrupt Nazicrats LIED about it to get the observers to leave, then magically Biden was ahead...

Funny how that works...

ROFL

Fucking liar.

I don't lie.

Why are you flat out insane?
Freak, mailing out ballots to registered voters is not evidence of fraud.

Faun
Mr. G represents the law. Did you see them???
No, he doesn't represent the law. :eusa_doh:

He used to represent clients seeking legal counsel. Clients are not the law.

And no, of course I didn't see them. Nobody did. They don't exist. All he ever did was hold up a binder claiming some 900 pages of affidavits. Who knows what was really in there? He wouldn't show anyone.

ROFL

Fucking liar.

Disproved over a thousand times!!

Those ballot cases were just put there under the table by the election team responsible for removing the ballots from the envelopes once vetting was complete.

The video you were given was edited by the rightwing liars, and cut out the video showing the election workers putting them there, when they completed their task of separatings envelopes from ballots.

Right wing Giuliani scammer purposely cut the video out TO DECEIVE YOU! To promote their BIG LIE AND SCAM about the election being stolen.

Sure fucktard - facts are delusional, only your filthy Reich matters.

Dumbassed Iranian. You said you drive a taxi in New York City, right?

Everyone knows you.....
No freak, I never said that. You're just hallucinating again.

ROFL

Unrequested ballots with no verification they went to the intended voter - or that the voter was still alive.

Biggest election fraud in American history - by a HUGE margin.
Still not evidence of fraud, freak. Show proof. Show such ballots were submitted by someone other than the registered voter for whom they were intended....

Oh, wait... you can't. All you can do is cry like a big baby.

200.gif

Liar, liar, pants on FIRE!!!!

THAT MAILING WAS FOR APPLICATIONS to request a ballot, NOT FOR BALLOTS, silly one. Try reading your own article next time.... :rolleyes:
Wut?? He's a freak AND an idiot?? No way.

Liar, liar, pants on FIRE!!!!

THAT MAILING WAS FOR APPLICATIONS to request a ballot, NOT FOR BALLOTS, silly one. Try reading your own article next time.... :rolleyes:

Unsolicited - Nazi.

Allowing your Reich to cast millions of votes in the names of those long dead or who moved away. Fraud on a scale never before seen in this nation.

What a CROCK OF SHIT!

You are so easily fooled!

You're such a fucking liar - you are a credit to your Nazi Reich.
{
One exceptionally odd event, however, took everyone by surprise — vote counting suddenly stopped for hours in several key swing states late Tuesday night. One of these mysterious halts occurred in Fulton County, Georgia, where election officials insisted that a broken water pipe necessitated a four-hour delay before counting of absentee ballots could resume. Yet evidence for what would have been quite a serious plumbing issue has been strangely elusive. There doesn’t appear to be any paperwork involving this leak.

Atlanta lawyer Paul Dzikowski, like many of us who vote in Georgia, was interested in the details of an incident serious enough to stop the vote-counting process for hours yet had been covered only in passing by the news media. As he expressed it in one email to me, “I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that News Corp. from Australia picked up this story from halfway around the world but CNN hasn’t bothered … even though CNN’s headquarters are literally in the same building.” Dzikowski invoked the Georgia Open Records Act last Monday in a written request for copies of all records involving the burst pipe, including memoranda, notes, work orders, requisitions, invoices, and other related repair records.}

You always seek to fool observers, I mean how else could you bring in boxes of ballots?

Disproved over a thousand times!!

No, never "disproved."

You Nazis got caught - and curl up into your big lie mode.

Those ballot cases were just put there under the table by the election team responsible for removing the ballots from the envelopes once vetting was complete.

That's a fucking lie.

Zero evidence to support your blatant lie.

The video you were given was edited by the rightwing liars, and cut out the video showing the election workers putting them there, when they completed their task of separatings envelopes from ballots.

That's a fucking lie - zero evidence to support your bullshit.

Right wing Giuliani scammer purposely cut the video out TO DECEIVE YOU! To promote their BIG LIE AND SCAM about the election being stolen.

You want a collectivist totalitarian dictatorship. You will say or do anything to give your fascist party absolute power.

The lies you tell here are laughable, I'm not even sure your getting them from the hate sites, I suspect you're just making them up on the spot to be a good little Nazi.

Forum List

Back