Trump Has Loose Lips

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Look for some audio of the moron speaking honestly about how he thinks Xi is a great leader.

The guy needs to learn that everyone has a recording device.

Fun times.

Hey anyone can be a great leader in a bubble, and then they open their mouths like Xi has done, and the bubble pops. Nothing to see here folks.

I'll just repeat what I posted in another thread:

Parroting whatever anti-Trump one can find on leftist blogs and websites and living out the fantasy that President Trump will somehow be "deposed", is Pollyannaish and cute, but only up to a point.

When you repeatedly cross that boundary, it becomes a weird "obsession", which could almost be considered a form of mental illness.

The leftist's constant badgering about Donald Trump has become, well honestly, a repetitive and tiring dog whistle that after awhile, nobody really pays any attention to. It's like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf", or repeatedly throwing down the race card.

Even the most illustrious American leftist Saul Alinsky who penned what would eventually become the playbook for the Democrat Party knew when he wrote in his "Rules for Radicals", rule number 7:

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

Look for some audio of the moron speaking honestly about how he thinks Xi is a great leader.

Fun times.

Trump has already said it. He could shoot and kill someone in broad daylight and his supporters would still follow him.

He literally made fun of their ability to think for themselves and they still follow him... it just doesn't matter.

Parroting whatever anti-Trump one can find on leftist blogs and websites and living out the fantasy that President Trump will somehow be "deposed", is Pollyannaish and cute, but only up to a point.

When you repeatedly cross that boundary, it becomes a weird "obsession", which could almost be considered a form of mental illness.

The leftist's constant badgering about Donald Trump has become, well honestly, a repetitive and tiring dog whistle that after awhile, nobody really pays any attention to. It's like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf", or repeatedly throwing down the race card.

Even the most illustrious American leftist Saul Alinsky who penned what would eventually become the playbook for the Democrat Party knew when he wrote in his "Rules for Radicals", rule number 7:

I agree 100% and have been "cleaning" up my reading on here a lot lately........reading the same leftist shit every thread is becoming quite the bore

Fun times.

Trump has already said it. He could shoot and kill someone in broad daylight and his supporters would still follow him.

He literally made fun of their ability to think for themselves and they still follow him... it just doesn't matter.

Wake me up when he finally does shoot someone.

Poor nutbags. The guy they love is dreaming about being "president for life". And you assholes don't have any issue with that at all.

Sad. Believe me.

Fun times.

Wake me up when he finally does shoot someone.

Why? So you can say the victim was probably a liberal that deserved it?

Give it a rest lefties. I recall Billy and Hilly smooching it up with terrorist Yassir Arafat for the cameras. What kind of good things did Barry Hussein have to say about Iran before we showered about ten boxcars worth of U.S. cash and euros on the terrorist regime?

American Presidents aren’t “deposed”, they’re impeached in accordance the Constitution.

How it affects you is irrelevant. It’s working on Trump. He’s become unhinged by it. Dumb Donald is shitting his pants on a daily basis as Mueller relentlessly builds his case.

American Presidents aren’t “deposed”, they’re impeached in accordance the Constitution.

How it affects you is irrelevant. It’s working on Trump. He’s become unhinged by it. Dumb Donald is shitting his pants on a daily basis as Mueller relentlessly builds his case.

What a dumbass!

Look up the root word of "deposition"!

That's why Clintoon got impeached. He lied in a deposition.

Poor nutbags. The guy they love is dreaming about being "president for life". And you assholes don't have any issue with that at all.

Sad. Believe me.
Trump sycophants will come up with something lame such as “Trump is just kidding,” or “Trump is misunderstood,” or “Don’t take what Trump says seriously” – oblivious to the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

What a dumbass!

Look up the root word of "deposition"!

That's why Clintoon got impeached. He lied in a deposition.

He wasn’t talking about a deposition. Why would anyone be interested in taking his depositions? Why would taking his deposition be a big deal. With 3000+ law suits under his belt, he’s probably lost track of how many times he’s been deposed.

[...He’s become unhinged by it. Dumb Donald is shitting his pants on a daily basis as Mueller relentlessly builds his case.

Unhinged really better describes folks who think Mueller has any case at all. :p

Forum List

Back