Trump Has Loose Lips

[...He’s become unhinged by it. Dumb Donald is shitting his pants on a daily basis as Mueller relentlessly builds his case.

Unhinged really better describes folks who think Mueller has any case at all. :p

Right...we're all imagining the indictments and guilty pleas.
All unrelated, so try again.

Keep telling yourself that lie. It’s about all you have left as Mueller closes in.

You know Jared’s going to jail for shaking down the Qataris. They talked to Mueller when they went to Washington after the sanctions were imposed.

[...He’s become unhinged by it. Dumb Donald is shitting his pants on a daily basis as Mueller relentlessly builds his case.

Unhinged really better describes folks who think Mueller has any case at all. :p

All related to Robert Mueller's investigation.
and is unrelated to cullusion.

I'll just repeat what I posted in another thread:

Parroting whatever anti-Trump one can find on leftist blogs and websites and living out the fantasy that President Trump will somehow be "deposed", is Pollyannaish and cute, but only up to a point.

When you repeatedly cross that boundary, it becomes a weird "obsession", which could almost be considered a form of mental illness.

The leftist's constant badgering about Donald Trump has become, well honestly, a repetitive and tiring dog whistle that after awhile, nobody really pays any attention to. It's like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf", or repeatedly throwing down the race card.

Even the most illustrious American leftist Saul Alinsky who penned what would eventually become the playbook for the Democrat Party knew when he wrote in his "Rules for Radicals", rule number 7:

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

American Presidents aren’t “deposed”, they’re impeached in accordance the Constitution.

How it affects you is irrelevant. It’s working on Trump. He’s become unhinged by it. Dumb Donald is shitting his pants on a daily basis as Mueller relentlessly builds his case.

If that's what the crackhead media has convinced you is happening right now, you surely are deluded.

So when the "investigation" is finished and Trump is still in the White House, what are you leftists going to do? Come unglued? Mass protests? Sky-screaming? Riots, breaking shit and setting stuff on fire? Mass suicides?

What? Enquiring minds want to know.

Look for some audio of the moron speaking honestly about how he thinks Xi is a great leader.

The guy needs to learn that everyone has a recording device.

Fun times.

Trump has already said it. He could shoot and kill someone in broad daylight and his supporters would still follow him.

He literally made fun of their ability to think for themselves and they still follow him... it just doesn't matter.
And Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. Yet you still polished his knob.

Never heard of cullusion. Conspiracy and obstruction...those I have heard of.

Now back to the OP. What do you think about pondering the "president for life" idea?

Look for some audio of the moron speaking honestly about how he thinks Xi is a great leader.

The guy needs to learn that everyone has a recording device.

Fun times.

Trump has already said it. He could shoot and kill someone in broad daylight and his supporters would still follow him.

He literally made fun of their ability to think for themselves and they still follow him... it just doesn't matter.
And Obama relied on your ignorance to get Obama care passed. Yet you still polished his knob.

I never voted for Obama... is that the best answer you got when you've been proven to be a dupe? You sound as stupid as he does, I can see why you support him. Birds of a feather...

thb_rivalsDumbDonald.gif

Filthy Don doesn't pay his bills. What a dick.

Now back to the OP. What do you think about pondering the "president for life" idea?
. Can't have obstruction or conspiracy based on the charge of cullusion if there was no cullusion.

You probably haven't figured it out yet, have you? Trump says things like that just to stir up you monkeys in your cages. It has the same effect as throwing a snake in your cage and gleefully watching, as you shriek and throw your poo at each other.

Imagine that: You Democrats were trolled by the Russians but even they couldn't top the trolling you're getting from President Trump.

:laughing0301:

. Can't have obstruction or conspiracy based on the charge of cullusion if there was no cullusion.

It's collusion, not cullusion. Who doesn't have a browser with spellcheck?

And, he, you can have conspiracy without a collusion charge and you most certainly can have an obstruction charge. You can charge obstruction without having to charge an underlying crime.

I know you've heard "it's not the crime, its the cover-up".

You probably haven't figured it out yet, have you? Trump says things like that just to stir up you monkeys in your cages. It has the same effect as throwing a snake in your cage and gleefully watching, as you shriek and throw your poo at each other.

Imagine that: You Democrats were trolled by the Russians but even they couldn't top the trolling you're getting from President Trump.

So you're going with the "he was just kidding" defense?

I'll just repeat what I posted in another thread:

Parroting whatever anti-Trump one can find on leftist blogs and websites and living out the fantasy that President Trump will somehow be "deposed", is Pollyannaish and cute, but only up to a point.

When you repeatedly cross that boundary, it becomes a weird "obsession", which could almost be considered a form of mental illness.

The leftist's constant badgering about Donald Trump has become, well honestly, a repetitive and tiring dog whistle that after awhile, nobody really pays any attention to. It's like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf", or repeatedly throwing down the race card.

Even the most illustrious American leftist Saul Alinsky who penned what would eventually become the playbook for the Democrat Party knew when he wrote in his "Rules for Radicals", rule number 7:

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

And it doesn't happen all the time on the right?

Of course he was kidding. Has he shot a gun down 5th Avenue yet and gotten away with it?

That was kidding just like when Reagan said "The bombing begins in five minutes".

He was also kidding like when GW Bush said “If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”

Last edited:

Of course he was kidding. Has he shot a gun down 5th Avenue yet and gotten away with it?

That was kidding just like when Reagan said "The bombing begins in five minutes".

He was also kidding like when GW Bush said “If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”

No but he sexually assaulted 19 women and got away with it.

No but he sexually assaulted 19 women and got away with it.

That's utter bullshit. If that was true, why was he never charged with sexual assault?

Do you seriously think anyone in this country could sexually assault 19 women and never be charged with a single one? Are you effing crazy or something?

Forum List

Back