Trump has Increased China Trade Deficit 10% "Losing"

A link to anything showing this would help your argument.
I knew you uneducated & uninformed would try deflecting from your dear leader & attack the messenger.

The United States's trade deficit with China reached $375.2 billion last year.
Trump also blessed the sale of Monsanto to Germany which was the biggest in World History.

I knew you uneducated & uninformed would try deflecting from your dear leader & attack the messenger.

Trump also blessed the sale of Monsanto to Germany which was the biggest in World History.
Trump is garbage for sale to the highest bidder. Just saying posting some data to back up your claim would be a good idea.

Trump has Increased China Trade Deficit by at least 10% after it had shrunk 6% from 2015 to 2016 "Losing"

Negotiations are underway. Supposedly making headway.

You telling me if he just opened with a massive tariff, without even trying to negotiate, that you would have supported that?

Trump has Increased China Trade Deficit by at least 10% after it had shrunk 6% from 2015 to 2016 "Losing"

You telling me if he just opened with a massive tariff, without even trying to negotiate, that you would have supported that?
Trump pussed out with wimpy steel tariff same as Bush & Obama. He failed to slap on a 25% across the board tariff & chose to politically pick winners & losers. China bitch slapped Trump twice as hard. Now they don't buy our recycling, pork, soybeans, etc.

China bribed Trump with $500,000.00 hotel deal & now he is backing down. U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said "We are putting the trade war on hold"

Last edited:

Trump pussed out with wimpy steel tariff same as Bush & Obama. He failed to slap on a 25% across the board tariff & chose to politically pick winners & losers. China bitch slapped Trump twice as hard. Now they don't buy our recycling, pork, soybeans, etc.

You didn't answer the question.

Trump Exploding Trade Deficit!!!
united-states-balance-of-trade.png

US Trade Gap at New 10 Year High!!!
Exports of goods and services from the US fell USD 2.7 billion, or 1.3 percent, from the previous month to USD 200.9 billion in January. Goods exports decreased by USD 3.0 billion to USD 134.2 billion, as sales fell for: capital goods (down USD 2.6 billion), of which civilian aircraft (down USD 1.8 billion); industrial supplies and materials (down USD 1.3 billion), of which fuel oil (down USD 0.5 billion), crude oil (down USD 0.2 billion) and other chemicals (down 0.2 billion); and other goods (down USD 1.0 billion).

Last edited:
Trump Exploding Trade Deficit!!!
united-states-balance-of-trade.png

US Trade Gap at New 10 Year High!!!
Exports of goods and services from the US fell USD 2.7 billion, or 1.3 percent, from the previous month to USD 200.9 billion in January. Goods exports decreased by USD 3.0 billion to USD 134.2 billion, as sales fell for: capital goods (down USD 2.6 billion), of which civilian aircraft (down USD 1.8 billion); industrial supplies and materials (down USD 1.3 billion), of which fuel oil (down USD 0.5 billion), crude oil (down USD 0.2 billion) and other chemicals (down 0.2 billion); and other goods (down USD 1.0 billion).

Seems, while Trump is negotiating in good faith, China is busy fucking US.

MOre tariffs, less talk.

we're gonna see a 50 million increase in energy products, according to Mnuchin. it's called winning! winning for the Heartland!

this is a proposed deal. keyword: proposed. its called the art of the deal. stop screamin the sky is falling like Chicken Little.

We will see a snap back next month as China scoops up all the cheap soybeans & pork after they just beat the prices down on US! - We are NOT winning, but Trump & Fox will claim "we won."

You idiot wheelie is a liberal, still no link?

Forum List

Back