Trump has got to do something about the fake news media

Taking a few pictures is not “research,” dumbass.

Provide a complete list of the home address and family background on every person at started any business in the Boston area over the past ten years. Provide the same information on every real estate transaction for the same period.

THAT would be “research” to support your asinine claims, dumbass.

While you’re at it, list the annual income of every single person living in the Boston area who has voted in the past ten years.
Yes walking up to every new business that has opened, even on the urban green way, asking where your from is actual evidence. Taking pictures of the business.. ??

No, you posting a few pics and making claims you CANNOT and WILL NOT prove is not evidence of anything but you being another online fraud. If you hadn’t dropped out so soon, you might realize this for yourself.
Umm ok I offer evidence you offer ad hominem.. I thought you are republican?

I have told you what you need for “evidence,” boy. Now, go get it or STFU about it.
Lol people’s incomes lol how does that show participation in democracy? .....S

You said only the rich participate. Remember, dumbass?

Taking a few pictures is not “research,” dumbass.

Provide a complete list of the home address and family background on every person at started any business in the Boston area over the past ten years. Provide the same information on every real estate transaction for the same period.

THAT would be “research” to support your asinine claims, dumbass.

While you’re at it, list the annual income of every single person living in the Boston area who has voted in the past ten years.
Yes walking up to every new business that has opened, even on the urban green way, asking where your from is actual evidence. Taking pictures of the business.. ??

No, you posting a few pics and making claims you CANNOT and WILL NOT prove is not evidence of anything but you being another online fraud. If you hadn’t dropped out so soon, you might realize this for yourself.
most of those have the same ceiling, too

im guessing this psychotic took a walk through Fanieul Hall and thought it was "all of Boston," because it's Jitts, and Jitts is retarded :thup:
Some of this is the URBAN GREEN WAY ALL WHITE SURBUBAN RETARDS LIKE YOU LOL
Want to say that again in English?

You posted pictures of signs in a building...and somehow, on some retarded planet ... merely posting the photographs of the signs is evidence that the owners are not from Boston, and that no small businesses are ever started in Boston.

Jitts...that all happened because you are retarded.
"Want to say that again in English?"

Russian is his first language -- cut him some slack.

Sorry.... Na kakoy troll' ferme ty rabotayesh'?
Ummm huh

Still working off a script?
Speak English im in Boston Massachusetts, born and raised no Russia here
I call bullshit. People who are really from Boston just say, "I'm from Boston." They don't say the state because real Americans know which state Boston is in.

Please make a note of this so you can do better next time, Comrade.
"Rozzie" is Roslindale, in Boston.

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Local news uses slanted left wing news stories.
This is nazi propaganda and needs to end.
What do you suggest be done?
I’d hang people, you can’t use nazi propaganda in America.. or else we will end up like jews if people believe the Nazis
You'd hang people.....so, get started. It's called lynching and it's been a "fine" tradition for con-servatives for centuries.
I wouldn’t Lynch them.. they would be arrested. And have a trial to bed for forgiveness

Winning elections means little so long as you leave them in control of the media and corporations. They have to be rooted out there.

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

I’d hang people, you can’t use nazi propaganda in America.. or else we will end up like jews if people believe the Nazis
You'd hang people.....so, get started. It's called lynching and it's been a "fine" tradition for con-servatives for centuries.
I wouldn’t Lynch them.. they would be arrested. And have a trial to bed for forgiveness

Winning elections means little so long as you leave them in control of the media and corporations. They have to be rooted out there.
ROOT THIS

Officials cringe as Trump spills sensitive details of al-Baghdadi raid

COURTNEY KUBE AND CAROL E. LEE AND KRISTEN WELKER
Oct 29th 2019 8:18AM

ROOT THIS

Officials cringe as Trump spills sensitive details of al-Baghdadi raid

COURTNEY KUBE AND CAROL E. LEE AND KRISTEN WELKER
Oct 29th 2019 8:18AM
NBC news lol haha

You don't like America much, do you. If you start a go-fund-me for the purpose of moving to a society you like better, like NK for example, I'll contribute.

You don't like America much, do you. If you start a go-fund-me for the purpose of moving to a society you like better, like NK for example, I'll contribute.
No kidding. They don't take any crap from the media over there. Plus they love Trump. Seems like a perfect fit. I'll contribute as well.

No kidding. They don't take any crap from the media over there. Plus they love Trump. Seems like a perfect fit. I'll contribute as well.

North Korea has a media just like ours....Marxist and servile to power.

But they're controlled by the state! That must be a turn on for you, eh?

They are controlled by the Marxists who control the stare. Same as here.

Those are some pretty fine hairs you're splitting. It'd be easier to just say "It's different when we do it~"

Those are some pretty fine hairs you're splitting. It'd be easier to just say "It's different when we do it~"

No hairs split. A simple statement. In plain English. Marxist toadies run the media here as they do in North Korea.

And oh aren’t they charmed by murderous psychopaths. Here and there. Simply “charming”

NYT:Kim Jong-un’s Sister Turns On the Charm, Taking Pence’s Spotlight

6D3BBA33-4DEF-49D3-A472-7CAF86171617.jpeg
9649F323-F86F-4D08-85BC-E30922BDA95A.jpeg
E82D82B3-D14D-4B6A-A66E-ACB956144CB0.jpeg

And yourself don’t have an excuse. You are a serf with your eyes bugged out at money and power.

No hairs split. A simple statement. In plain English. Marxist toadies run the media here as they do in North Korea.

But there, it's controlled by the government. Which is what you want to do here.

Count me in as well DOTR to NK

And yourself don’t have an excuse. You are a serf with your eyes bugged out at money and power.
What can you say to a group that downgrades and bashes all our media ,,that lies about our agencies FBI,CIA etc etc etc ?

No....we need to do something about those lying fucks.
Stop watching them.
Refuse to buy the shit their advertisers are selling.
Boycott anyone who advertises on CNN and MSNBC.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.

Impotent cowardly little partisan fascist sounding just like a regressive weirdo. We've come full troll circle, folks.

Then step up, buttercup. Be the change you wanna see.

What's everyone going to think when Barr's report on election interference trail, might lead towards Chia's doing all along?
Have any of you even considered this?
It looks like it just might be.
We are all at each others throats over sides, rather than seeing what his report is about and why it's now criminal.

Forum List

Back