Trump has got to do something about the fake news media

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Local news uses slanted left wing news stories.
This is nazi propaganda and needs to end.

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

No....we need to do something about those lying fucks.
Stop watching them.
Refuse to buy the shit their advertisers are selling.
Boycott anyone who advertises on CNN and MSNBC.

• Banned

Stop watching them.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.

This is called going full retard into your retard partisanism.

Stop watching them.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.
It's not up to him to take care of.....the market can take care of these folks.....they have to beg for subsidies to stay in business. The networks only stay on the air because of sports coverage.

Last edited:

I say keep the Fake News coming. It allows our president to make fun of the Fake News and makes him look BETTER.

I say keep the Fake News coming. It allows our president to make fun of the Fake News and makes him look BETTER.
Most of them wouldn't have jobs if they weren't making up fake news.
But I think they could really throw everybody for a loop if they actually started reporting the news instead of making it up.

Actually that is called journalism and what you believe is semi Nazi propaganda-you are the only people in the world that get that crap-that is kind of a tip-off. Nazis are right-wing they love capitalism and aristocrats. Not leftists. No matter what their propaganda said. The greatest generation is spinning in their graves listening you idiots....

E6E2DFBE-B1BF-4BB6-805E-A8714F0898D7.jpeg

Actually that is called journalism and what you believe is semi Nazi propaganda-you are the only people in the world that get that crap-that is kind of a tip-off. Nazis are right-wing they love capitalism and aristocrats. Not leftists. No matter what their propaganda said. The greatest generation is spinning in their graves listening you idiots....
But it’s fake news, Russia was fake news, this is fake news.. this is what the Nazis did..

Look at this one,, she desperately wants you to believe her lol

But I think they could really throw everybody for a loop if they actually started reporting the news instead of making it up.
Yeah raping his wife, cheating on 3 wives, denying blacks apartments, Trump U , Lying up his butt,,,,all lies?

How do you explain that you are the only people in the world that get the crap news that you get Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc and that none of your phony scandals have you ever gone to trial or anywhere near it? And spare me the deep state conspiracy theory. You people are absolutely anti-American at this point you don't believe anything journalists or law enforcement say about Republicans. Perhaps you think it's fine for Trump to berate foreign heads of state to go after dirt on Democrats. Just amazing and might be the beginning of the end for the orange clown con man fraud scumbag.

How do you explain that you are the only people in the world that get the crap news that you get Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc and that none of your phony scandals have you ever gone to trial or anywhere near it? And spare me the deep state conspiracy theory could you people are absolutely anti-American at this point you don't believe anything journalists or law enforcement say about Republicans. Perhaps you think it's fine for Trump to berate foreign heads of state to go after dirt on Democrats. Just amazing and might be the beginning of the end for the orange clown con man fraud scumbag.
orange clown con man fraud scumbag.

}}And those are his good points

Stop watching them.
Ah....so you encourage that members of the press be arrested. How very fascist of you.

What do you suggest be done?
I’d hang people, you can’t use nazi propaganda in America.. or else we will end up like jews if people believe the Nazis

What do you suggest be done?
I’d hang people, you can’t use nazi propaganda in America.. or else we will end up like jews if people believe the Nazis
You'd hang people.....so, get started. It's called lynching and it's been a "fine" tradition for con-servatives for centuries.

How do you explain that you are the only people in the world that get the crap news that you get Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc and that none of your phony scandals have you ever gone to trial or anywhere near it? And spare me the deep state conspiracy theory could you people are absolutely anti-American at this point you don't believe anything journalists or law enforcement say about Republicans. Perhaps you think it's fine for Trump to berate foreign heads of state to go after dirt on Democrats. Just amazing and might be the beginning of the end for the orange clown con man fraud scumbag.
orange clown con man fraud scumbag.

}}And those are his good points
You really ARE a moron. Congratulations, Eddie!

Forum List

Back