Trump has got to do something about the fake news media

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Local news uses slanted left wing news stories.
This is nazi propaganda and needs to end.
I say keep the Fake News coming. It allows our president to make fun of the Fake News and makes him look BETTER.
Most of them wouldn't have jobs if they weren't making up fake news.
But I think they could really throw everybody for a loop if they actually started reporting the news instead of making it up.
How do you explain that you are the only people in the world that get the crap news that you get Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc and that none of your phony scandals have you ever gone to trial or anywhere near it? And spare me the deep state conspiracy theory could you people are absolutely anti-American at this point you don't believe anything journalists or law enforcement say about Republicans. Perhaps you think it's fine for Trump to berate foreign heads of state to go after dirt on Democrats. Just amazing and might be the beginning of the end for the orange clown con man fraud scumbag.
orange clown con man fraud scumbag.

}}And those are his good points
You really ARE a moron. Congratulations, Eddie!
Me and trump have big brains Really huge

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

I say keep the Fake News coming. It allows our president to make fun of the Fake News and makes him look BETTER.
But I think they could really throw everybody for a loop if they actually started reporting the news instead of making it up.
How do you explain that you are the only people in the world that get the crap news that you get Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc and that none of your phony scandals have you ever gone to trial or anywhere near it? And spare me the deep state conspiracy theory could you people are absolutely anti-American at this point you don't believe anything journalists or law enforcement say about Republicans. Perhaps you think it's fine for Trump to berate foreign heads of state to go after dirt on Democrats. Just amazing and might be the beginning of the end for the orange clown con man fraud scumbag.

do us all a favor bluz crawl back into the hole you came from ,,,,you might find trump there

What do you suggest be done?
I’d hang people, you can’t use nazi propaganda in America.. or else we will end up like jews if people believe the Nazis
You'd hang people.....so, get started. It's called lynching and it's been a "fine" tradition for con-servatives for centuries.
I wouldn’t Lynch them.. they would be arrested. And have a trial to bed for forgiveness

What does MSNBC have to do with fake tRumpkin news crap?

do us all a favor bluz crawl back into the hole you came from ,,,,you might find trump there
He-he, that's all you've got, Eddie? You really ARE a moron.

Let em ride the Ukraine

1 dems.jpg

It aint looking pretty for ol joe

Hunter was just a proxy money launderer for Joe Biden.

Why would a company hire a drug addict who knows nothing about gas to their board of directors? How did a 37-year-old get in the navy as an officer? Rudy says another bomb tomorrow.

No....we need to do something about those lying fucks.
Stop watching them.
Refuse to buy the shit their advertisers are selling.
Boycott anyone who advertises on CNN and MSNBC.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.

For which Russian troll farm do you work?

Stop watching them.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.

Huh

Speaking of Nazi:
“There was no point in seeking to
convert the intellectuals. For
intellectuals would never be converted
and would anyway always yield to the
stronger, and this will always be "the
man in the street." Arguments must
therefore be crude, clear and forcible,
and appeal to emotions and instincts,
not the intellect. Truth was
unimportant and entirely subordinate
to tactics and psychology.“
--JOSEPH GOEBBELS
Now you know where you fit in with trump and his lies.

Hows this blutz? Barr is so far up Trumps ass he's going to run into Hanitty

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
94% republican support

Stop watching them.

Huh

Sorry.... Na kakoy troll' ferme ty rabotayesh'?

Stop watching them.

Huh

Ummm huh

94% republican support
Trump is a dead man walking

94% republican support

What the anti-working class Republicans believe.

94% republican support
Trump is a dead man walking
Wow is that a threat?

94% republican support

What the anti-working class Republicans believe.
Huh

Stop watching them.

Huh

Ummm huh

Still working off a script?

Forum List

Back