Trump has complained about America all his life

look up the definition of what a patriot is....it will say it is a person who vigorously supports their country.....now i will ask again which of the people mentioned is doing that?...you are giving me what you think a patriot is....try the accepted definition...

Nope, I won't accept your simplistic dictionary definition. That's for dummies. Even if you refuse to think on your own feet, I still won't accept it. I'll answer your question regardless: All four are vigorously supporting their country, and its strife to become what it's supposed to be, and to live up to its promise. The vulgar talking yam, also known as Private Bonespurs, the wrecking ball tearing down whatever decency he can find, not so much.
of course you wont....it doesnt fit your world view....trump is also vigorously defending this country....because you dont like him he is not in your view....the 4 congress people also believe they are defending this country....i cant stand all 5 of them, but being that i am not as tainted as you are i can say that .....

How is saying America is broke and crime infested vigorously defending this nation?

Three of the four women were. born and raised here in America. One of them is Native Indian. So since the USA is where they come from, trump is saying the USA is broke and crime infested.
so some of the shit coming out of their mouths is so much better?.....and who said america is broke and crime infested?..

trump said that those women should go back to the broke and crime infested nations from which they came.

Three of those women were born and raised in America.

So when trump said they should go back to the broke and crime infested nations they came from , he's talking about America.
Look at them. They have not assimilated even though they were born here as many Latinos. Their culture and ancestry are not American. One of the members of my family have been in this country for more than 20 years, own a business and still cannot speak English. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" Trump has not assimilated either. LOL

look up the definition of what a patriot is....it will say it is a person who vigorously supports their country.....now i will ask again which of the people mentioned is doing that?...you are giving me what you think a patriot is....try the accepted definition...

Nope, I won't accept your simplistic dictionary definition. That's for dummies. Even if you refuse to think on your own feet, I still won't accept it. I'll answer your question regardless: All four are vigorously supporting their country, and its strife to become what it's supposed to be, and to live up to its promise. The vulgar talking yam, also known as Private Bonespurs, the wrecking ball tearing down whatever decency he can find, not so much.
of course you wont....it doesnt fit your world view....trump is also vigorously defending this country....because you dont like him he is not in your view....the 4 congress people also believe they are defending this country....i cant stand all 5 of them, but being that i am not as tainted as you are i can say that .....

How is saying America is broke and crime infested vigorously defending this nation?

Three of the four women were. born and raised here in America. One of them is Native Indian. So since the USA is where they come from, trump is saying the USA is broke and crime infested.
so some of the shit coming out of their mouths is so much better?.....and who said america is broke and crime infested?..

trump said that those women should go back to the broke and crime infested nations from which they came.

So when trump said they should go back to the broke and crime infested nations they came from , he's talking about America.
They may be anchor babies but the culture and ancestry are not American.

Trump has been trashing the United States his entire life?

See -- I KNEW the two of you would find some common ground eventually IM2

They attack and slander the country on a daily basis.

Who do you think you're fooling?
They are the kind that has broke America. Let them go back to the country of their ancestry and fix it. Just because one is born here does not make them American.

i cant defend what he said there he did his usual shit without thinking about what he says..... but i feel he was mostly talking about the one from Somalia...who opens her mouth and says stupid shit too..which comes off just as thoughtless...

You "can't defend what he said", and then you go on to defend, what he said.

We had a black president who could not talk honestly about race because whites would have been severely asshurt and one of them would have done something crazy. And this president is not talking openly about race, he's spewing racist opinion. Last, blacks are not the only ones responsible to do something about race. Whites created the problem, whites are the primary people responsible for ending it.

No, the African tribal elders created the problem by selling their slaves to slavers who'd send them to our cotton fields. Whites gave 660,000 of our sons to end slavery in the Civil War. We've spent $22T on welfare to float blacks too lazy to work. The problem is commiecrats have given blacks license to bitch and moan about not getting enough while we know blacks have been given way too fucking much and it's coming to an end. Shove your own racism up your ass, punk.
Ignoramous, the civil war was not about freeing the slaves but to keep the union together. Lincoln wanted to send the slave back to Africa but it would have cost too much. 400 years of free labor built this country economically and Europe also. You can never repay Blacks for that contribution with a little welfare. All Black have asked for is equal education and job opportunity and that is not too much to ask for considering what they have given this country. And someone said Native was not forced on reservations. Fucking Bull Shilt. My people were put on the Chickasaw Trail of Tears to resettle in Okla and they did not have a fucking choice. In 1851, Congress passed the IndianAppropriations Act which created the Indian reservation system and provided funds to move Indian tribes onto farming reservations and hopefully keep them under control. Indians were not allowed to leave the reservations without permission.

you know how I know people like you dont give a shit about black slavery????

because there are currently over 25 million blacks still in slavery and you say NOTHING,,,

so shut your mouth you racist pricks,,,
25 million is BS but there are an estimated 21 million to 45 million people trapped in some form of slavery today. It’s sometimes called “Modern-Day Slavery” and sometimes “Human Trafficking." At all times it is slavery at its core . White people were still being bought and sold as slaves in the Ottoman Empire, decades after American blacks were freed.
The Global Slavery Index estimates that there were 136,000 people living in modern slavery in the United Kingdom (UK) on any given day in 2016, ...

25 is between 21 and 45,,,,but since when have specifics mattered

but how many was not the point,,,

you say nothing about them and complain about people that have never been slaves,,,

WHY IS THAT???

i cant defend what he said there he did his usual shit without thinking about what he says..... but i feel he was mostly talking about the one from Somalia...who opens her mouth and says stupid shit too..which comes off just as thoughtless...

see once again you cant accept another opinion even though you claim you do...does the one from somalia open her mouth like trump and say stupid shit or not?....thats not defending trump thats my OPINION of what transpired...you old lady are a sometime hypocrite...you dont accept other opinions like you claim you do...

see once again you cant accept another opinion even though you claim you do...does the one from somalia open her mouth like trump and say stupid shit or not?....thats not defending trump thats my OPINION of what transpired...you old lady are a sometime hypocrite...you dont accept other opinions like you claim you do...

Your "opinion" of what he said, is simply weak and not born out by the facts, because AFTER he was told that 3 out of 4 members of the Squad were born in the USA, he doubled down by calling the "un-American". These women have espoused the exact same beliefs as Bernie Sanders, and similar platforms to Elizabeth Warren, neither of whom Trump has tried to label as "un-American". But there was one other politician he labelled "un-American", and that's Barrack Obama. These aren't "dog whistles" for racists, they're fucking bullhorns.

Last but not least, the fact that you immediately go to "She said things that were bad too", shows how indefensible Trump's comments truly are. But still you defended him and you're continuing to do so.

Your "opinion" of what he said, is simply weak and not born out by the facts, because AFTER he was told that 3 out of 4 members of the Squad were born in the USA, he doubled down by calling the "un-American". These women have espoused the exact same beliefs as Bernie Sanders, and similar platforms to Elizabeth Warren, neither of whom Trump has tried to label as "un-American". But there was one other politician he labelled "un-American", and that's Barrack Obama. These aren't "dog whistles" for racists, they're fucking bullhorns.

Last but not least, the fact that you immediately go to "She said things that were bad too", shows how indefensible Trump's comments truly are. But still you defended him and you're continuing to do so.
you need to learn the difference between an opinion and defending someone....

They are human and all say stupid things. I say stupid things also at times. What Trump said was stupid but I do think is was racist but he has been slow in condemning acts of violence committed by white supremacists.

They are human and all say stupid things. I say stupid things also at times. What Trump said was stupid but I do think is was racist but he has been slow in condemning acts of violence committed by white supremacists.
like i have said more than once around here....trump is his own worst enemy....

Trump has ridiculed our leaders and direction but never said what the squad is saying.....big difference...and by the way Trump was usually right...he was a lone wolf in saying going to war with Iraq was a mistake...but the swamp wanted a war...and so we went to war...

Trump has ridiculed our leaders and direction but never said what the squad is saying.....big difference...and by the way Trump was usually right...he was a lone wolf in saying going to war with Iraq was a mistake...but the swamp wanted a war...and so we went to war...
Lots of money to be plundered. It was too tempting for the government-dependent.

Trump's revisionist history:

Despite His Claims, Donald Trump Did Initially Support the Iraq War
He was asked if we should go to war with Iraq if we find that they have weapons of mass destruction and would not dispose of them...Trump said yes....your liberal spin doctor links aside....I watched him say that when he was asked....

You kicked out the King's Army. The Conservative Parties throughout the world consist of the "elites" - the wealthiest people, royalty, who have a vested interest in opposing change. That is the is the definition of "conservative". Conservatives are the ones who are now wanting to kick out the people who are speaking out for freedom, and for changes to benefit all of the people. Who are the elected representatives of millions of people who have actually voted in favour of the ideas, these women are espousing.

You're wanting to ship these people away is the very antithesis of what your country was founded on. You're un-American - not these elected representatives of millions of American citizens.

Go back to school and relearn your history.

Our founding fathers founded America as a white Christian country. We should fight to retain our heritage.

I cannot wait to see your melt down when he wins in 2020! I think I will buy the expensive popcorn for that night.

There will be no meltdown here. I'll be laughing while watching you suffer as Trumps policies catch up to you and those like you.

What policies are going to catch up with Trump supporters? Personally, I am doing very well and would be doing even better if the Democrats would allow more of Trump's policies to come to fruition.

Keep living to watch your tax cut end while corporations and the very rich continue to get brakes. And watch how the economy crumbles if Trump gets a second term. He's been living off Obama and you will learn that the hard way shall he get a second term. Last, he's committing a massive human rights violation on the southern border. The world has not taken harsh action on this because they are hoping we vote Trump out. Shall he get 4 more years, the US could face worldwide sanctions and then you will surely learn.
Lol, Obama had the worst recovery in history. Oh and you loons predicted the economy would collapse. You have no credibility.

Wrong again.

You kicked out the King's Army. The Conservative Parties throughout the world consist of the "elites" - the wealthiest people, royalty, who have a vested interest in opposing change. That is the is the definition of "conservative". Conservatives are the ones who are now wanting to kick out the people who are speaking out for freedom, and for changes to benefit all of the people. Who are the elected representatives of millions of people who have actually voted in favour of the ideas, these women are espousing.

You're wanting to ship these people away is the very antithesis of what your country was founded on. You're un-American - not these elected representatives of millions of American citizens.

Go back to school and relearn your history.

Our founding fathers founded America as a white Christian country. We should fight to retain our heritage.

The men you call founders found a land full of already existing nations. Your heritage is an illegal occupation. The constitution doesn't say what you do and it has been amended to end the claim you have made.

White Slaves, African Masters: An Anthology of American Barbary Captivity Narratives1st Edition
by Paul Baepler (Editor)
Some of the most popular stories in nineteenth-century America were sensational tales of whites captured and enslaved in North Africa.

We all might want to compare the numbers. There is a reason why the Transatlantic slave trade was deemed as perhaps the worst atrocity in history while the Barbary Coast was not when both were studied by the same WHITE historians, archeologists and anthropologists.

You may be on to something ...she said before she was female
Its possible its just one of them deranged brainwashed dopey white girls .

When i asked her if she live in a mostly white hood ?or ever been inside a public housing complex ...crickets
theirs at least 5 or 6 of us on this board who have more "street cred" ..... we're blacker than mighty whitey IM2 :04:
I could walk through Cooper ...or cut through willyb hosues i would get thug hugs .
I have a friend his mother still lives in public housing ...IVE seen the apartment
IT WAS NICE ..step outside lol not so nice

She worked for the city ...guess where ?...the welfare offices ...i don't remember which office she worked in .

ANd to bust stereotypes for progressive morons ...CAUSE THEY'RE wacist ...i had a Chinese friend he grew up down TOWN Manhattan ...IN PUBLIC HOUSING .... he did very well for himself when he got older

NYc public housing they separate ya BY RACE ...even in 2019...typical racist progressive policy ...its always about race with you pathetic sniveling half a fag losers

I dont think any whites live in NYC public housing today .....but in the 30s 40 and 50s some did .
Im sure theirs some section 8 white ..theirs gotta be

ONE OF MY GRANDFAThers actually protested the construction of willamsburg projects on graham .....the other side of metropolitan in the 1930s
I had my dad in the car one day ...he loved to come into the old hood ..i would take him to peter lugers all the time
MY great grand father ate there ..I said dad imagine what they could do here if we knocked these down ...... your grandfather was at the protest ...
I said wot ! REALLY
no one wanted public housing in their backyards
true story

AH ha im a bigga nigga than IM2 :auiqs.jpg::04:

I've never said I was a female. And you lied about me and the projects. But you don't have to live in the projects to be black. I know you have a mental problem that makes you believe that blacks agree with your racism, but that's your problem. You are a low rent, dumb with a negative IQ white boy. I am what you fear, which is why you talk about me behind my back in an online way. The majority of blacks never have lived in the projects. Malcolm nor King ever lived in the projects. So your low IQ white trailer park trash qualification for blackness isn't it.

Forum List

Back