Trump has been consistant with his views for thirty Years

jroc, as a decent man. you do not honestly believe donald j trump is a decent man. quit trolling on some partisanship tip.

Actually i do....Do you believe Hillary to be a decent person? In my opinion she's as low as they come
Uh, no.

So, next kwestshun

One of the two will be president..I prefer it not to be the sleazy, crony, greedy, miserable bitch

jroc, as a decent man. you do not honestly believe donald j trump is a decent man. quit trolling on some partisanship tip.

Actually i do....Do you believe Hillary to be a decent person? In my opinion she's as low as they come
Uh, no.

So, next kwestshun

One of the two will be president..I prefer it not to be the sleazy, crony, greedy, miserable bitch
I think the same adjectives of the both of them, I think that's objective enough.

Uh, no.

So, next kwestshun

I think the same adjectives of the both of them, I think that's objective enough.

Vote for the burn out then..I'll vote for the person who wants a country, not a region with open borders

Uh, no.

So, next kwestshun

Vote for the burn out then..I'll vote for the person who wants a country, not a region with open borders
i doubt trump gives 5 fucks

Forum List

Back