Trump has been consistant with his views for thirty Years

I posted this for all the idiots who say Trump just came up with this stuff recently...."WRONG":cool:

About 30 years ago, the major trade deficits of the USA started... they haven't stopped since. Unless Trump gets elected, the economy will completely crash in the future. It can't mathematically go on...

About 30 years ago, the major trade deficits of the USA started... they haven't stopped since. Unless Trump gets elected, the economy will completely crash in the future. It can't mathematically go on...

Yep that's what Trump said, today and thirty years ago

ive seen trump switch positions 5 times in one interview

WHO VOTED for THE SECURE BORDER FENCE ACT of 2006? : "yea" Hillary Clinton, "yea" Obama, "yea' also Joe Biden. Who did not vote for THE WALL/ FENCE between Mexico and US: Bernie and Donald thats who. AND WHO DIGS Narco Tunnels into the US to send drugs to keep Americans hooked and killed? MEXICO duh...

WHO VOTED for THE SECURE BORDER FENCE ACT of 2006? : "yea" Hillary Clinton, "yea" Obama, "yea' also Joe Biden. Who did not vote for THE WALL/ FENCE between Mexico and US: Bernie and Donald thats who. AND WHO DIGS Narco Tunnels into the US to send drugs to keep Americans hooked and killed? MEXICO duh...

Trump was in government?:wtf:where's the fence?:dunno:

Of his remarks:
  • Make our allies pay their fair share for U.S. military protection.
    1. That works for the dons of organized crime. I guess that's a model Trump likes. Maybe Trump was really, really moved by the Mafia movies of the 1950s to 1980s? Trump's first name is Don...maybe that's got something to do with it?
    2. He's for 30 some odd years thought that's something to implement into U.S. foreign policy (?), national defense policy (?), yet even now he's not developed his ideas about it to as to have a detailed plan for how to implement that vision.

In case you're wondering what the question marks are for, well, they are there because I don't see any mention of this point until I get to a recycled speech from earlier this year. I guess that point, even though he's been making it for 30 years isn't worthy of making onto one of his webpages that one accesses prior to drilling down to a speech from six months ago.
  • Japan makes it impossible for U.S. producers to sell their goods there.
    • I don't take exception with this in the main and as it applied to the 1980s. What I do take exception with is that even in the 1980s, just as with today, Trump does not provide anything other than unsubstantiated assertions. The man has had 30 years to become more knowledgeable and to learn to provide details and still doesn't do it. He doesn't even try, which is even more troublesome than that he just doesn't do it, which is nonetheless troublesome.
  • He said he doesn't think he has the inclination to run for President.
    • Clearly he didn't know himself very well at all at the time of that interview. I know that Trump was at the time 39 and should have by that point in his life known what he is and is not inclined for. Alternatively, he should have known enough not to make a statement like that. He knew neither.
    • Then as now, he talked out of both sides of his mouth. No sooner had he said he lacked the inclination to run for President, he also said he wouldn't want to rule it out.
    • Can you imagine being a dissembling person for the entirety of your adult life of ~50 years? That's got to be tiring. How could you keep up with all those lies and all that doublespeak?
  • "I can't promise you everything," he said.
    • He's clearly changed his mind on that. Promising "everything to everyone" and promising that he's the only one who can achieve "everything" is precisely what he's promised during his candidacy. The one intelligent, albeit trite, thing he said some 30 years ago, he's given up on now that he's indeed running for President.

Of his remarks:
  • Make our allies pay their fair share for U.S. military protection.
    1. That works for the dons of organized crime. I guess that's a model Trump likes. Maybe Trump was really, really moved by the Mafia movies of the 1950s to 1980s? Trump's first name is Don...maybe that's got something to do with it?
    2. He's for 30 some odd years thought that's something to implement into U.S. foreign policy (?), national defense policy (?), yet even now he's not developed his ideas about it to as to have a detailed plan for how to implement that vision.

In case you're wondering what the question marks are for, well, they are there because I don't see any mention of this point until I get to a recycled speech from earlier this year. I guess that point, even though he's been making it for 30 years isn't worthy of making onto one of his webpages that one accesses prior to drilling down to a speech from six months ago.
  • Japan makes it impossible for U.S. producers to sell their goods there.
    • I don't take exception with this in the main and as it applied to the 1980s. What I do take exception with is that even in the 1980s, just as with today, Trump does not provide anything other than unsubstantiated assertions. The man has had 30 years to become more knowledgeable and to learn to provide details and still doesn't do it. He doesn't even try, which is even more troublesome than that he just doesn't do it, which is nonetheless troublesome.
  • He said he doesn't think he has the inclination to run for President.
    • Clearly he didn't know himself very well at all at the time of that interview. I know that Trump was at the time 39 and should have by that point in his life known what he is and is not inclined for. Alternatively, he should have known enough not to make a statement like that. He knew neither.
    • Then as now, he talked out of both sides of his mouth. No sooner had he said he lacked the inclination to run for President, he also said he wouldn't want to rule it out.
    • Can you imagine being a dissembling person for the entirety of your adult life of ~50 years? That's got to be tiring. How could you keep up with all those lies and all that doublespeak?
  • "I can't promise you everything," he said.
    • He's clearly changed his mind on that. Promising "everything to everyone" and promising that he's the only one who can achieve "everything" is precisely what he's promised during his candidacy. The one intelligent, albeit trite, thing he said some 30 years ago, he's given up on now that he's indeed running for President.

It's always good to post a link when you cut and paste. Trump never ruled out running. He said if things got so bad he may run. Obviously they have gotten that bad, 20 trillion in debt would do it.. Making our allies pay their fair share seems very reasonable to me. When he's elected, he assembles his military team and they come up with the best way forward regarding strengthening our military. Whoever wrote that those comments, you cut and pasted, seems like a petty little person actually.

Forum List

Back