Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

They can find them on the voter rolls. Will the voter rolls be examined as they should be? Surely the states should cooperate, right?

They should. Regardless, she still didn't show any did. And of course, Biden beat Trump by 2 million voted in NY.

They should. Regardless, she still didn't show any did. And of course, Biden beat Trump by 2 million voted in NY.
Considering the lady doing the research found over 30,000 fake registrations in one county so it is not surprising at all.

Bullshit??

Show one single illegal vote cast in the 2020 election with one of those names...
The vote is assinged a state number that makes it appear legal. The person in NY proved those people do not exist but their vote does.

More like a conspiracy theory of the left. If he had all this in place to “destroy democracy”, why didn’t he use it?

Pence stopped it.

but no criminal enterprise had to succeed to be a crime and Trump’s criminal enterprise went beyond talking about destroying democracy; they took action to actually do it.

it’s illegal to try to overturn an election, and any actions taken in furtherance of that scheme constitute predicate acts under RICO.

The vote is assinged a state number that makes it appear legal. The person in NY proved those people do not exist but their vote does.

No, she didn't prove those people don't exist. She showed they do exist but illegally also had multiple registrations.

Dayum, Liemender, just how fucked in the head are you to watch that video but still not know what it was about?

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, she didn't prove those people don't exist. She showed they do exist but illegally also had multiple registrations.

Dayum, Liemender, just how fucked in the head are you to watch that video but still not know what it was about?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Cloned voters are a fact.

LOLOL

It's your job to prove your claims of election fraud. Thanks for admitting you can't.
I never said I could not. I am never going to stop like millions of people. It will be proven and I bet you know it will.

I never said I could not. I am never going to stop like millions of people. It will be proven and I bet you know it will.

You've been crying that for 3 years and have still not shown it. You'll go to your grave doing the same.

Forum List

Back