Trump golf course to host golf tournament run by strip club.......

Let's see, the strip club was really hosting a tournament for charity but backed out after the (left wing) media ridiculed them and the left is happy about it? No surprises here.

You didn't read the article apparently. No, the strip club is going to go forward with the golf tournament. The charity that the money is supposed to go to is saying they will not participate because of what they consider negative publicity.

My question is, who is the money raised by the tournament going to go to?

Let's see, the strip club was really hosting a tournament for charity but backed out after the (left wing) media ridiculed them and the left is happy about it? No surprises here.

You didn't read the article apparently. No, the strip club is going to go forward with the golf tournament. The charity that the money is supposed to go to is saying they will not participate because of what they consider negative publicity.

My question is, who is the money raised by the tournament going to go to?
:desk:I'm willing to be the charity.........and I'm willing to visit the strip club and donate the money back to the strippers if they are cute and have nice legs and boobies.

Wow..............just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder..............

Seems that Trump's Doral Fla. course is hosting a tournament ran by a strip club that was supposed to be for a charity. Well, after a journalist got word this was happening, the charity that was to benefit decided to pull out (apparently, they didn't like the publicity), but the Trump owned golf course in Doral Fl is going to go on with the tournament this weekend, and it's still being ran by the strip club. Matter of fact, you can get a stripper in a mini skirt and white polo to be your caddy if you wish.

Nonprofit pulls out of golf event sponsored by strip club at Trump resort

Carlos Alamilla of the nonprofit Miami Allstars Foundation said he called the Shadow Cabaret strip club to back out after the Post ran a story on the event.

“We’re not participating, and I think you should cancel the event,” Alamilla said he told the tournament’s organizers.

Alamilla told the Post that he had been approached by the tournament’s organizers and offered an unspecified payment as a result of the tournament.

He added that he did not realize that his group’s logo was being used in advertisements for the tournament, which also offered golfers the chance to pay for a dancer to serve as a "caddy girl" at Trump’s course.

The “Shadow All Star Tournament” at the Trump golf course is still scheduled to take place Saturday.

Advertisements for the event obtained by the Post feature Trump-themed branding alongside listed perks for golfers, including allowing guests to select a caddy. The company's marketing director told the Post each caddy will wear a pink miniskirt and "a sexy white polo."

This will make for great spam on all of the evangelicals emailboxes.
Evangelicals will no doubt vote Democrat now because of this unforgivable sin against GAWD. :21:
When given the choice between voting for either (A) Strippers as caddies at a golf course or (B) Killing babies before the are born..........

The choice is obvious.
They are now wanting to kill them after they are born.

Forum List

Back