Trump goes on a two hour tirade.....Moron

Lets assume this is all true for a moment, this is Tillerson running his big fat mouth badmouthing people behind their backs, I fire people who do that.

Tillerson was summoned to the White House amid presidential fury

No question Tillerson deserves a talking to. But for crying out loud Donnie....Two hours?

State your dissatisfaction and move on
Fake follow-up on a fake news story. Butt hurt spawns a lot of things.

And of course, dingbats fall in line.
No one has denied Tillerson called Trump a moron.

Not even Tillerson has denied it.

So you go with "fake news", rube.
Another poster told me you have sex with farm animals. Do you?

No question Tillerson deserves a talking to. But for crying out loud Donnie....Two hours?

It would be interesting to find out who that "another poster" was, ....considering.....

Trump was furious when he saw the NBC News report, which was published shortly before 6 a.m. Wednesday.

For the next two hours the president fumed inside the White House, venting to Kelly, officials said.
Which officials? Name them.

:laugh2:

pity US SoS did not deny calling POTUS a moron.

America keeps getting GREATER by the day!

"it’s what he didn’t say that further enraged Trump, officials said."

It would be interesting to find out who that "another poster" was, ....considering.....
It would be interesting to get g5000's response.

What's more interesting is the lengths Trumpanzees will go to in order to deflect from disparaging news about their idol. Not only do you deny published reports in reliable publications but you post your own "fake news" in hopes of the derailing the discussion about said published reports.

I guess it's a case of monkey see monkey do. Here's a hint: it's not working when Trump does it and it's certainly not working when you do it.

Uh, wrong bucko:

"In a briefing Wednesday afternoon, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Tillerson did not use the word "moron" to describe the president. "The secretary did not use that type of language to speak about the president of the Unites States," Nauert said. "He did not say that."

What's more interesting is the lengths Trumpanzees will go to in order to deflect from disparaging news about their idol. Not only do you deny published reports in reliable publications but you post your own "fake news" in hopes of the derailing the discussion about said published reports.

I guess it's a case of monkey see monkey do. Here's a hint: it's not working when Trump does it and it's certainly not working when you do it.
Sorry sister. You lost me with "reliable publications". You have to be a hack of the lowest order to make that claim in this case, so you can easily be ignored.

Tillerson's a really shitty SoS, but I don't understand why he didn't tell the Oranguton to shove the job months ago.

In Tillerson's defense, the people he wanted as chief aids were disallowed by Bannon (or someone) for having insufficient personal loyalty the Oranguton.

Do you guys think it's true about the Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin "suicide pact", where if one is fired, the rest quit?

I think it's probably b.s., it's been reposted all over, but some of the sources are sketchy.

Do you guys think it's true about the Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin "suicide pact", where if one is fired, the rest quit?

I think it's probably b.s., it's been reposted all over, but some of the sources are sketchy.

They're always unnamed or anonymous sources.

I think it's Mattis, Kelly, and McMaster and Dunford. If those guys start leaving, gopers in congress will start panicking. I don't suspect Tillerson has any friends on the Hill, but he has attempted to counter-Trump's impulses to derail intl trade, and that and the military are deeply entwined concerning intl alliances.

Sorry sister. You lost me with "reliable publications". You have to be a hack of the lowest order to make that claim in this case, so you can easily be ignored.

Again your deflection is noted. As soon as you parrot the "fake news" party line in regards to publications like the New York Times, Washington Post, NBC, CBS, ABC or NPR, you lose all creditability. These are well respected publications with s much better record of telling the truth than the orange faced clown who calls them "fake news".

Your parroting of the Trump line shows your ignorance, lack of critical thinking skills, and that you totalling live down to your user name of "Meathead". No brains in there at all, just meat.

I think it's Mattis, Kelly, and McMaster and Dunford. If those guys start leaving, gopers in congress will start panicking. I don't suspect Tillerson has any friends on the Hill, but he has attempted to counter-Trump's impulses to derail intl trade, and that and the military are deeply entwined concerning intl alliances.
That would be enough to get lots of people panicking, including myself.

I don't care about Tillerson though.

Again your deflection is noted. As soon as you parrot the "fake news" party line in regards to publications like the New York Times, Washington Post, NBC, CBS, ABC or NPR, you lose all creditability. These are well respected publications with s much better record of telling the truth than the orange faced clown who calls them "fake news".

Your parroting of the Trump line shows your ignorance, lack of critical thinking skills, and that you totalling live down to your user name of "Meathead". No brains in there at all, just meat.
It was wise to omit CNN, but NBC, NYT and WaPo?! That was during the Nixon administration. Now, much like yourself, they are just hacks.You lose.

Forum List

Back