Trump gets almost 3 times as many votes as Biden in New Hampshire.

Eventually, the villagers stopped responding to the Little Boy who cried Wolfe over and over.

Did the Little Boy ever tell the villager "prove there was no Wolfe"?
The boy who cried wolf had no evidence of a wolf.... we do... how can it take weeks to count votes in a county... It took Maricopa county weeks to finish the count when the rest of AZ had posted their results... sorry that has never been explained or the fact that Maricopa county deleted their data which is illegal... Georgia has even worse examples than that...
I won't waste my time convincing you but I have shown why I feel the way I do...

Yes we know you are desperate for a trial as you are despicable cripples otherwise

I want leading up to the election for all the evidence to trickle out. From now till Nov 6.

It's a lot to digest. We forget 90% of the bad shit Trump did because he did so much bad shit. He was a daily fiasco. You forget?

The boy who cried wolf had no evidence of a wolf.... we do... how can it take weeks to count votes in a county... It took Maricopa county weeks to finish the count when the rest of AZ had posted their results... sorry that has never been explained or the fact that Maricopa county deleted their data which is illegal... Georgia has even worse examples than that...
I won't waste my time convincing you but I have shown why I feel the way I do...

In 2018, it took 14 days to count 1.4 million ballots and in 2016, it took 10 days to count 1.6 million ballots.

There are 703,060 dems/indys registered in NH and 8% was the best Tater could do? :laughing0301:

So of the 698K registered gop/indy folks 170K voted for Trump last evening.....24.35% is a damn good showing in a primary.

Haley got 137K votes 19%.

51% voted last evening which is 9% more than in 2020......Combined the gop outperformed all expectations.

There are 703,060 dems/indys registered in NH and 8% was the best Tater could do? :laughing0301:

So of the 698K registered gop/indy folks 170K voted for Trump last evening.....24.35% is a damn good showing in a primary.

51% voted last evening which is 9% more than in 2020......Combined the gop outperformed all expectations.
So the lady who won’t be beating Biden Still beat him in this one?

In reality Benedict Donald lost NH by about 60,000 votes in the last election where they both appeared on the same ballot.
Tater has a record as President now, and got his clock cleaned by Trump.

Biden got over 55% of the Dem votes without even being on the ballot.

In 2018, it took 14 days to count 1.4 million ballots and in 2016, it took 10 days to count 1.6 million ballots.
And in Florida, they counted 11 million votes by the end of the night. Go figure.

Trump is an ignorant authoritarian. His apologists are craven and delusional.
Trump is going to turn the USA around. Even fools like you will be happy MAGA

Screenshot_20230723-124423_Facebook.jpg

How could Trump trounce him? they aren’t even running against each other.

Jesus, that’s a really silly thing to say.
Um, they are absolutely running against each other and every loss for one side is a political victory for the other. Welcome to politics. :dunno:

And in Florida, they counted 11 million votes by the end of the night. Go figure.
The networks experts called Florida on election night. Thirty-five minutes after midnight, the AP called Florida for President Trump. The counting process ran smoothly because the Sunshine State started tabulating ballots 22 days before Election Day.

The networks experts called Florida on election night. Thirty-five minutes after midnight, the AP called Florida for President Trump. The counting process ran smoothly because the Sunshine State started tabulating ballots 22 days before Election Day.

AND? Why arent blue states doing this too? Why does it take so long for democrats to count votes?

Yup. So I wouldn't be celebrating the 10 days it took Maricopa County to count 1.6 million ballots.

Forum List

Back