Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

I know you cult members are on edge with your cult leader Comrade trump in the republican toilet. It probably gives you some emotional release to ask obvious questions.

If that helps relieve the pain of a Hillary Presidency in November and a possible Obama Supreme Court appointment, then so be it.

The other possible option is to drink yourself into a continuous stupor. Sorry for the obvious pain you are in, but many of us warned you that this would happen many months ago.

Think about happy things like bunny rabbits and flowers, rather than a Hillary Clinton administration. It will relieve some of the pain...:woohoo::woohoo:

Do you really think that everyone doesn't realize that you are still refusing to answer those "obvious questions"?

Or that we don't realize it is because you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about?

I know you cult members are on edge with your cult leader Comrade trump in the republican toilet. It probably gives you some emotional release to ask obvious questions.

If that helps relieve the pain of a Hillary Presidency in November and a possible Obama Supreme Court appointment, then so be it.

The other possible option is to drink yourself into a continuous stupor. Sorry for the obvious pain you are in, but many of us warned you that this would happen many months ago.

Think about happy things like bunny rabbits and flowers, rather than a Hillary Clinton administration. It will relieve some of the pain...:woohoo::woohoo:
Hahahaha... what a dumbass!!!! So you have no idea about your own post. You just posted it from a memo, huh? No details just talking points. Hahaha... that put you in a bind, didn't it? One more time, what countries are you talking about? Don't overextend your only brain cell, if you don't know the answer, take your balls out of Hillary's purse, strap them on and admit that you have no idea. Dumbass....

Do you really think that everyone doesn't realize that you are still refusing to answer those "obvious questions"?

Or that we don't realize it is because you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about?

Ha Ha Ha.....go Google "Putin's ambitions in easter Europe.' The n have someone read it to you.

You think about a Hillary administration when you wake up and you think about it before you go to sleep. It is tearing you up inside. You refuse to be around anyone who speaks well of her. The polls showing Comrade trump slipping into oblivion are torturing you each day, if you have strength to look at them.

November is going to be very painful for you. I would feel sorry for you if you were not such an imbecile.

go to Dick Morris's web site

This Dick Morris?

You have got to be joking. This guy is a political operative for hire through and through.

And by the way, this is what he had to say about Obama and Russia:

Morris: "The Way To Get Popular With This Administration Is To Be An Enemy Of The United States." Morris has said Obama's foreign policy is "absolutely flipping things upside-down" because "If you're an enemy of America -- Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, Hamas -- he's in bed with you." He added that "The way to get popular with this administration is to be an enemy of the United States." [Fox News, Hannity, 4/23/09]

You SERIOUSLY think that this loon is credible?

No, you are the only credible source because you have never posted anything stupid.

Ha Ha Ha.....go Google "Putin's ambitions in easter Europe.' The n have someone read it to you.

You think about a Hillary administration when you wake up and you think about it before you go to sleep. It is tearing you up inside. You refuse to be around anyone who speaks well of her. The polls showing Comrade trump slipping into oblivion are torturing you each day, if you have strength to look at them.

November is going to be very painful for you. I would feel sorry for you if you were not such an imbecile.

And this is true of all you Comrade trumpettes. Just a few more months to suffer. Then Comrade trump will be gone.

Stop using your autism as an excuse to be an asshole.

I am just posting reality. Putin is an enemy of our nation.

HOw so? What is the threat to our interest that makes them our enemy?

He wants eastern Europe back. Comrade trump will hand it to him.

What for? Russia already occupies 1/6 part of all the lands. Russia is the only country in the world which is able to survive and to live for ages even if it's completely isolated. And that's what makes Washington so mad.

I swear, liberals are full of sh*t and all those myths CNN & MSNBC keeps putting into their stupid ears.

Lol wtf did you just say?

The only country that can survive and live? Stay off the drugs and that Putin tv

If Russia doesn't need land than what need did it have to take over it's neighbors in 20th century and why did it invade Crimea?

You need to understand that these trumpettes are in great pain. Their leaders is stinking up the election for them. They are lashing out at everyone. Poor Dumb Suckers....

And this is true of all you Comrade trumpettes. Just a few more months to suffer. Then Comrade trump will be gone.
Jim, you are an uneducated troll who, beyond the talking points, doesn't know a damned thing. Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity in this matter. If you've just shut up and did not say stupid shit people would think that you are wise but now, they know you are an imbecile troll....hahahaha...

1. And you still are afraid to speak to "what nations in Eastern Europe" because you are rightfully afraid you will reveal yourself to be a fool talking shit he doesn't have a clue about.

2. YOur understanding of my world view is so pathetic that there is no place to even start. Suffice to say, you are a moron.

3. I do not refuse to be around anyone who speaks well of her. You have no idea what you are talking about.

4. The polls are good some days and bad others. You simply have NO CLUE where I am coming from.

5. I, an imbecile? You don't see me afraid to discuss my own posts for fear of revealing myself to be an asshole and a fool.

You are desperately trying to hang in with all the deflections and off topic stupidity. One more time, what countries were you talking about?

I still can't believe that people are screaming that Putin wants the old USSR back. It's completely mind boggling that anyone could believe this crap in this day and age.

It's very easy to figure out who on this planet has been the aggressor in many conflicts lately. And it's not been Putin. If anyone wants to break into a cold sweat about dangers that different countries might be posing, how about Turkey now under Erdogan having the largest stash of NATO's nukes.

Erdogan is a complete madman.

Jim, you are an uneducated troll who, beyond the talking points, doesn't know a damned thing. Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity in this matter. If you've just shut up and did not say stupid shit people would think that you are wise but now, they know you are an imbecile troll....hahahaha...

And you are going to lose and lose BIG in November and we will laugh and laugh and laugh...:woohoo:

You are desperately trying to hang in with all the deflections and off topic stupidity. One more time, what countries were you talking about?

ONE MORE TIME! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH OR as your leader Comrade said, "Go F yourself."

I am tired of playing with a nine year old trump supporter....

And you are going to lose and lose BIG in November and we will laugh and laugh and laugh...:woohoo:
Dumbass... we were talking about "Putin wanting back Eastern Europe" and you displayed such an ignorance in the matter that your moronic deflections are your only way to stay in the conversation. One more time, what countries were you referring to under the "Easter Europe" umbrella. Hahahaha... you are such an uninformed, ignorant dumbass.

ONE MORE TIME! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH OR as your leader Comrade said, "Go F yourself."

Says the troll incapable of explaining his own posts.

Jim, just name the countries. Is it too much for you? Did oyu miss class or maybe a whole semester when the subject was discussed in school? Just admit that you have no idea. Be a man. Admit it that you don't know. One more time, what countries were you referring to? hahaha.... dumbass

Jim, just name the countries. Is it too much for you? Did oyu miss class or maybe a whole semester when the subject was discussed in school? Just admit that you have no idea. Be a man. Admit it that you don't know. One more time, what countries were you referring to? hahaha.... dumbass

He can't do it.

He knows that he is ignorant of the subject and knows that if he tries he will fuck it up, and we will cut him into inch square cubes, and he is too ignorant to even TRY to defend his position.

You guys may laugh, that's true, but not too long: just up to the point when your crooked mama Clinton brings millions of refugees/terrorists into your country.

HILLARY
HILLARY
HILLARY
HILLARY
HILLARY
HAHAHAHA!!!! Jim tried to list the Eastern European countries and it caused a major malfunction. His only functional brain cell over heated.
Nice meltdown dumbass.
th
JimH52 major meltdown

Forum List

Back