Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's highly popular Mexican border wall

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Hopefully there are companies here that have not tied their lines to the sinking DNC ship that can be competitive enough to do the work.

Hopefully there are companies here that have not tied their lines to the sinking DNC ship that can be competitive enough to do the work.
There are many US companies that can do the job, Just leave Halliburton out of this one..Hell, I'll go down there and volunteer, to tell them what to do....

No doubt, they will wonder if they can get a refund from Queen Hillary's speaking fees
from her secret meetings with them
- the ones where she refuses to release the notes

There are many US companies that can do the job, Just leave Halliburton out of this one..Hell, I'll go down there and volunteer, to tell them what to do....
Your hired. Maybe I should see if our address has been put back into the federal register we may wanna go back into contracting.

you must not have got the note from DNC

Papa Obama uses Halliburton now
so Halliburton good
other companies bad

No doubt, they will wonder if they can get a refund from Queen Hillary's speaking fees
from her secret meetings with them
- the ones where she refuses to release the notes
I would think so for all the bs everyone has gone through due to the lies of that group they don't deserve to be able to keep a dime of any of it.

you must not have got the note from DNC

Papa Obama uses Halliburton now
so Halliburton good
other companies bad
I don't listen to Oblama..he's a weak leader....I prefer strength and action, not debilitating delays.......

Your hired. Maybe I should see if our address has been put back into the federal register we may wanna go back into contracting.
Sure, I'd love to, since my declining health I have had little action......I sure do miss that wad of dough.........

Sure, I'd love to, since my declining health I have had little action......I sure do miss that wad of dough.........
Agreed being broke sucks but it is better than being a bought and paid for lacky for someone else doing their dirty work.

They are going to be underbid by Mexico, apparently they are going to build it for free.

Agreed being broke sucks but it is better than being a bought and paid for lacky for someone else doing their dirty work.

Indeed or a
persistent poverty status that is non productive
except for their function to come out and vote for Democrats

I have never in my life lived that way.I am very independent and enjoy doing what I want to do, and paying for it..That's the main reason I was self employed, I hated the corporate world......

They are going to be underbid by Mexico, apparently they are going to build it for free.

the savings alone from illegal not being here
will pay us a lot more
Illegals work mighty cheap, might end up costing you a lot more to get your lawn mowed and your lettuce picked. The border wall may be the most counter-productive doomed-to-fail idea since the second Iraq war.

the savings alone from illegal not being here
will pay us a lot more
Illegals work mighty cheap, might end up costing you a lot more to get your lawn mowed and your lettuce picked. The border wall may be the most counter-productive doomed-to-fail idea since the second Iraq war.
Or it could encourage those trying to make and end run notice that a large lineman is there to block your access, damn I can't wait till football season starts........

I have never in my life lived that way.I am very independent and enjoy doing what I want to do, and paying for it..That's the main reason I was self employed, I hated the corporate world......
We spent most of our working life working for ourselves. Back in the day men did not want to hire females to operate equipment.

Forum List

Back