Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

And you are going to lose and lose BIG in November and we will laugh and laugh and laugh...:woohoo:

You guys may laugh, that's true, but not too long: just up to the point when your crooked mama Clinton brings millions of refugees/terrorists into your country.

Yeah, but they will be vetted, like the guys that led to this were.

screen-shot-2015-05-15-at-2-24-52-pm_featured.png

If it helps relieve some of the pain you have for supporting a "LOSER" then please keep thinking that........LOSER!

If it helps relieve some of the pain you have for supporting a "LOSER" then please keep thinking that........LOSER!

If/when people die, I will tell you that I told you so.

I would not say that it will make me feel better. But it will be something that I will feel the need to do.

It boggles my mind that you can't see the cost of your agenda.

What about the Eastern European countries? Your unfathomable stupidity made you abandon that project? Dumbass.... go buy a world map, your time would be spent more usefully. Educate yourself and come back to chit chat about your abandoned subject.

What about the Eastern European countries? Your unfathomable stupidity made you abandon that project? Dumbass.... go buy a world map, your time would be spent more usefully. Educate yourself and come back to chit chat about your abandoned subject.

More and more lefties are realizing that they CAN NOT HONESTLY defend, support or advance their agenda.

So, more and more they do what ever it takes to avoid the issues and make everything personal or nothing but empty partisan blather.

I know you cult members are on edge with your cult leader Comrade trump in the republican toilet. It probably gives you some emotional release to ask obvious questions.

If that helps relieve the pain of a Hillary Presidency in November and a possible Obama Supreme Court appointment, then so be it.

The other possible option is to drink yourself into a continuous stupor. Sorry for the obvious pain you are in, but many of us warned you that this would happen many months ago.

Think about happy things like bunny rabbits and flowers, rather than a Hillary Clinton administration. It will relieve some of the pain...:woohoo::woohoo:

Do you really think that everyone doesn't realize that you are still refusing to answer those "obvious questions"?

Or that we don't realize it is because you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about?

Ha Ha Ha.....go Google "Putin's ambitions in easter Europe.' The n have someone read it to you.

You think about a Hillary administration when you wake up and you think about it before you go to sleep. It is tearing you up inside. You refuse to be around anyone who speaks well of her. The polls showing Comrade trump slipping into oblivion are torturing you each day, if you have strength to look at them.

November is going to be very painful for you. I would feel sorry for you if you were not such an imbecile.

1. And you still are afraid to speak to "what nations in Eastern Europe" because you are rightfully afraid you will reveal yourself to be a fool talking shit he doesn't have a clue about.

2. YOur understanding of my world view is so pathetic that there is no place to even start. Suffice to say, you are a moron.

3. I do not refuse to be around anyone who speaks well of her. You have no idea what you are talking about.

4. The polls are good some days and bad others. You simply have NO CLUE where I am coming from.

5. I, an imbecile? You don't see me afraid to discuss my own posts for fear of revealing myself to be an asshole and a fool.

Correll- I am a bit insulted that you referred to JimH52 as a moron. Technically, I believe he is an idiot. A moron is for those of us with IQs above 50.

I know you cult members are on edge with your cult leader Comrade trump in the republican toilet. It probably gives you some emotional release to ask obvious questions.

If that helps relieve the pain of a Hillary Presidency in November and a possible Obama Supreme Court appointment, then so be it.

The other possible option is to drink yourself into a continuous stupor. Sorry for the obvious pain you are in, but many of us warned you that this would happen many months ago.

Think about happy things like bunny rabbits and flowers, rather than a Hillary Clinton administration. It will relieve some of the pain...:woohoo::woohoo:

Do you really think that everyone doesn't realize that you are still refusing to answer those "obvious questions"?

Or that we don't realize it is because you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about?

Ha Ha Ha.....go Google "Putin's ambitions in easter Europe.' The n have someone read it to you.

You think about a Hillary administration when you wake up and you think about it before you go to sleep. It is tearing you up inside. You refuse to be around anyone who speaks well of her. The polls showing Comrade trump slipping into oblivion are torturing you each day, if you have strength to look at them.

November is going to be very painful for you. I would feel sorry for you if you were not such an imbecile.

And this is true of all you Comrade trumpettes. Just a few more months to suffer. Then Comrade trump will be gone.
You are desperately trying to hang in with all the deflections and off topic stupidity. One more time, what countries were you talking about?

ONE MORE TIME! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH OR as your leader Comrade said, "Go F yourself."

I am tired of playing with a nine year old trump supporter....
Spectacular meltdown! Liberal bot JimH52 short circuited.

tumblr_lfx9x8dQjl1qgipwuo1_500.gif

go to Dick Morris's web site

This Dick Morris?

You have got to be joking. This guy is a political operative for hire through and through.

And by the way, this is what he had to say about Obama and Russia:

Morris: "The Way To Get Popular With This Administration Is To Be An Enemy Of The United States." Morris has said Obama's foreign policy is "absolutely flipping things upside-down" because "If you're an enemy of America -- Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, Hamas -- he's in bed with you." He added that "The way to get popular with this administration is to be an enemy of the United States." [Fox News, Hannity, 4/23/09]

You SERIOUSLY think that this loon is credible?

No, you are the only credible source because you have never posted anything stupid.

Why are you switching conversation to one about me? Because you know your source is not credible, so you are trying to set the bar real low, anonymous person on the internetz low.

I still can't believe that people are screaming that Putin wants the old USSR back. It's completely mind boggling that anyone could believe this crap in this day and age.

It's very easy to figure out who on this planet has been the aggressor in many conflicts lately. And it's not been Putin. If anyone wants to break into a cold sweat about dangers that different countries might be posing, how about Turkey now under Erdogan having the largest stash of NATO's nukes.

Erdogan is a complete madman.

But then there is real world, filled with real facts.

Fact: Putin lamented USSR's dissolution as the biggest tragedy. To say that he doesn't, that he moved on and forgot all about it is to contradict his own words.
Fact: Crimea, just short 2 years ago was annexed by (carefully un-marked) Russian forces, while Russian puppet leadership was being upended in Kiev..

Maybe Putin doesn't want Ukraine and other ex-USSR satellites back, but he does want them to be under his thumb, proxying to Europe. Crimea was a warning shot for rejecting him and looking to the west.

You're so pathetic...
Trump is, in YOUR opinion, putting his foot in his mouth, yet Shillary is BARELY ahead of him in SOME polls.
What happens if Trump brilliantly decides to behave 3 weeks before the election?
She's toast.

I still can't believe that people are screaming that Putin wants the old USSR back. It's completely mind boggling that anyone could believe this crap in this day and age.

It's very easy to figure out who on this planet has been the aggressor in many conflicts lately. And it's not been Putin. If anyone wants to break into a cold sweat about dangers that different countries might be posing, how about Turkey now under Erdogan having the largest stash of NATO's nukes.

Erdogan is a complete madman.

But then there is real world, filled with real facts.

Fact: Putin lamented USSR's dissolution as the biggest tragedy. To say that he doesn't, that he moved on and forgot all about it is to contradict his own words.
Fact: Crimea, just short 2 years ago was annexed by (carefully un-marked) Russian forces, while Russian puppet leadership was being upended in Kiev..

Maybe Putin doesn't want Ukraine and other ex-USSR satellites back, but he does want them to be under his thumb, proxying to Europe. Crimea was a warning shot for rejecting him and looking to the west.

Crimea embraced Putin and Russia protecting them from the nazi loving regime in Kiev. And that so called Russian puppet leadership was a duly elected President and his party that was forcibly removed from office in a western backed illegal and unconstitutional coup.

And an FYI for those buying into the propaganda that Crimea didn't want to RE join Mother Russia you have to understand the demographics of Crimea. 65% of Crimeans are ethnic Russian.

And the new government in Kiev had already set up plans to strip Crimea of her autonomy.

And an FYI for those buying into the propaganda that Crimea didn't want to RE join Mother Russia you have to understand the demographics of Crimea. 65% of Crimeans are ethnic Russian.

And the new government in Kiev had already set up plans to strip Crimea of her autonomy.

Actually, as many times as I've been to Crimea, I always met ethnic Russians only (!) who would tell me: "We know, sooner or later Crimea will be back to Russia!" And they were right, thanks God. I can't wait till all Eastern Ukraine returns back to Russia, because that's where we belong.

For those who don't know, Eastern Ukraine always, for ages, has been part of Russia. And then that idiot Lenin "gave" it to Ukrainian Soviet republic (within the same country of USSR though!) "to increase proletariat in Ukrainian republic". However we haven't become Ukrainians because of that, we still are ethnic Russians and still are waiting for our reuniting with Mother Russia.

Crimea embraced Putin and Russia protecting them from the nazi loving regime in Kiev. And that so called Russian puppet leadership was a duly elected President and his party that was forcibly removed from office in a western backed illegal and unconstitutional coup.

I see you've been watching a lot of that Putin-vision.

Actually, as many times as I've been to Crimea, I always met ethnic Russians only (!) who would tell me: "We know, sooner or later Crimea will be back to Russia!" And they were right, thanks God. I can't wait till all Eastern Ukraine returns back to Russia.

For those who doesn't know, Eastern Ukraine always, for ages has been part of Russia. And then idiot Lenin "gave" it to Ukrainian Soviet republic (within the same country of USSR though!) to increase proletariat in Ukrainian republic. However we haven't become Ukrainians because of that, we still are ethnic Russians and still are waiting for our reuniting with Mother Russia.

Backward, crude, corrupt to the core Mother Russia - I hope the wait was worth it. Me? Left that garbage heap and never looked back.

I see you've been watching a lot of that Putin-vision.

I'm Ukrainian Irish. I live in an area that has the largest Ukrainian population in the world after the Ukraine and Russia. I have no blanket love for western Ukrainians despite my heritage.

They supported the Nazis, carried out horrible pogroms on Jews that's been labelled as the Holocaust of bullets. And to this day western Ukrainians still idolize Stepan Bandera and the OUN who committed a recognized mass murder in Poland.

Here are your lovely western Ukrainians that are still idolized by Kiev. Graphic warning for the link. The pictures are beyond disturbing.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre

Read more: Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2B8813A600000578-3205754-image-a-63_1440145462352.jpg

Infanticide: The beating of Jewish women in the streets of Ukraine (pictured) was a regular occurrence and one witness told how a cruel Nazi grabbed a woman's two-year-old child and beat its head against a wall

Read more: Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Source: Huffington Post
WASHINGTON ― Just days before Republicans adopted a new, more Russia-friendly plank into their party platform, one of Donald Trump’s top advisers visited Moscow in July to deliver speeches criticizing decades of U.S. foreign policy.

Global energy investor Carter Page joined Trump’s team in March. Since then, Page has criticized U.S.-Russia policy in a number of public speeches, and repeatedly expressed his hope that a closer relationship between the two nations might be possible with Trump in the White House.

“Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change,” Page said last month during a commencement speech at a Moscow economics graduate school.

Page also suggested the United States should ease economic sanctions imposed on Russia following its 2014 incursion into Ukraine and Crimea, which was condemned in an overwhelming vote in the United Nations. In exchange for sanctions relief, Page said, American companies might be invited to partner with Russian firms to exploit Russia’s oil and gas fields.

Read more: Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Something fucking stinks like shit.
My my how the dems have changed.
I guess the dems want their cold war back

Actually, as many times as I've been to Crimea, I always met ethnic Russians only (!) who would tell me: "We know, sooner or later Crimea will be back to Russia!" And they were right, thanks God. I can't wait till all Eastern Ukraine returns back to Russia, because that's where we belong.

For those who don't know, Eastern Ukraine always, for ages, has been part of Russia. And then that idiot Lenin "gave" it to Ukrainian Soviet republic (within the same country of USSR though!) "to increase proletariat in Ukrainian republic". However we haven't become Ukrainians because of that, we still are ethnic Russians and still are waiting for our reuniting with Mother Russia.

I hope you achieve your dream one day. The news I have been reading out of the Ukraine is that they are attempting to white wash their blood stained hands and one more time make Bandera a national hero.

That just makes me want to bazooka barf.

Source: Huffington Post
WASHINGTON ― Just days before Republicans adopted a new, more Russia-friendly plank into their party platform, one of Donald Trump’s top advisers visited Moscow in July to deliver speeches criticizing decades of U.S. foreign policy.

Global energy investor Carter Page joined Trump’s team in March. Since then, Page has criticized U.S.-Russia policy in a number of public speeches, and repeatedly expressed his hope that a closer relationship between the two nations might be possible with Trump in the White House.

“Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change,” Page said last month during a commencement speech at a Moscow economics graduate school.

Page also suggested the United States should ease economic sanctions imposed on Russia following its 2014 incursion into Ukraine and Crimea, which was condemned in an overwhelming vote in the United Nations. In exchange for sanctions relief, Page said, American companies might be invited to partner with Russian firms to exploit Russia’s oil and gas fields.

Read more: Trump Foreign Policy Adviser Traveled To Russia Prior To Changes In GOP Platform

Something fucking stinks like shit.

Very interesting. Thank you.
Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Forum List

Back