trump folds on govt shutdown

That was Iran's money, ordered by a Court for us to pay. I don't blame Iran for wanting it up front before they signed the Deal.
Will you assholes ever stop with this bullshit?
Who cares whos money it was?
They sponsor terrorism. I bet that money went towards mercenaries or missile technology.
If i stole something from al queada would you want me to give it back?
If someone paid you for something you never delivered, yes, I would expect you to give the money back. And I'm sure you would.

The $1.8 billion
The Congressional Research Service, the nonpartisan analytic arm of Congress, reviewed this cash transfer in a 2018 report. It gave a total of $1.7 billion.
That was the amount that U.S. and Iranian negotiators settled on to resolve an arms contract between the United States and Iran that predated the Iranian revolution in 1979. Iran had paid for military equipment, and it was never delivered.
As of 1990, there were $400 million in that account. Negotiators agreed that accrued interest would add $1.3 billion to the amount, which is a lot of money — but 25 years is a long time for interest to build up the balance.
The United States sent the money to Iran in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies
Sending the money to Iran was Obama's choice.
They were seized by EO and Obama released them by EO.
Obama was not legally bound to return it.....it was his choice.
So essentially Obama sent aide to our enemies which is classified as treason.

I would have used the money to build the wall and dare Iran to come and get it. :5_1_12024:
This has been debunked. That wasn't our money.
They declared war on us.
They lost all rights to it....end of story.

Anyone who dares saying otherwise to my face will get an ass-whipping because I've been a recipient of Iran's Guerrilla warfare tactics while serving in the military.
Iran's advanced IED's sent our troops home in body bags and the dipshit Obama handed them money........It was Iranian paramilitary who were in Yemen who ended up getting us out of there under Obama........right after Obama said everything there was fine.........No it wasn't fine.........That War rages on with millions in danger of starvation.............Iran helped start that...........the 160 Billion was blood money.

The FK-ups continue with taking troops out of Syria which was opposed by Defense Secretary Mattis who just resigned in protest with a scathing rebuke to Trump! The stock market's crashing and DC is about to be shut down because Congress won't approve $5 B for his stupid arse wall! As always, I don't blame the insane person; just the supporters who think this type of behavior is acceptable! "Good luck America; your Manchurian Candidate at work for us all! Thanks!" :114: :aargh: :206:

The FK-ups continue with taking troops out of Syria which was opposed by Defense Secretary Mattis who just resigned in protest with a scathing rebuke to Trump! The stock market's crashing and DC is about to be shut down because Congress won't approve $5 B for his stupid arse wall! As always, I don't blame the insane person; just the supporters who think this type of behavior is acceptable! "Good luck America; your Manchurian Candidate at work for us all! Thanks!" :114: :aargh: :206:
Fuck syria. We have no business there.
I like how the war mongering left has been trashing trump for this. Seriously though... i been laughing my ass off

If trump told me its raining, im looking outside.
Know what i will see? Sunshine.
It's clear you're conditioned by the left to only trust Democrats.
Nuff said.
You stupid fuck.
I have been posting here for years and you say that dumb shit?
Pull your head outta your ass!
Yeah....fuck you.
Just posting here for years doesn't make you an expert.
If you didnt hve your head buried in your ass, you would know how stupid it makes you sound when you say shit like that. Buuut alas :lol:

Who cares whos money it was?
They sponsor terrorism. I bet that money went towards mercenaries or missile technology.
If i stole something from al queada would you want me to give it back?
If someone paid you for something you never delivered, yes, I would expect you to give the money back. And I'm sure you would.

The $1.8 billion
The Congressional Research Service, the nonpartisan analytic arm of Congress, reviewed this cash transfer in a 2018 report. It gave a total of $1.7 billion.
That was the amount that U.S. and Iranian negotiators settled on to resolve an arms contract between the United States and Iran that predated the Iranian revolution in 1979. Iran had paid for military equipment, and it was never delivered.
As of 1990, there were $400 million in that account. Negotiators agreed that accrued interest would add $1.3 billion to the amount, which is a lot of money — but 25 years is a long time for interest to build up the balance.
The United States sent the money to Iran in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies
Sending the money to Iran was Obama's choice.
They were seized by EO and Obama released them by EO.
Obama was not legally bound to return it.....it was his choice.
So essentially Obama sent aide to our enemies which is classified as treason.

I would have used the money to build the wall and dare Iran to come and get it. :5_1_12024:
This has been debunked. That wasn't our money.
They declared war on us.
They lost all rights to it....end of story.

Anyone who dares saying otherwise to my face will get an ass-whipping because I've been a recipient of Iran's Guerrilla warfare tactics while serving in the military.
Iran's advanced IED's sent our troops home in body bags and the dipshit Obama handed them money........It was Iranian paramilitary who were in Yemen who ended up getting us out of there under Obama........right after Obama said everything there was fine.........No it wasn't fine.........That War rages on with millions in danger of starvation.............Iran helped start that...........the 160 Billion was blood money.
Tell me what money you’re talking about that Obama allegedly gave Iran so I can fact check you.

Forum List

Back