"Supporter"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I see this term tossed around like candy on Halloween. It's like people don't understand the meaning.

Trump Supporter
Obama Supporter
Hillary Supporter

Charles Manson was a firm believer in wealth redistribution. Does that make lefties Manson Supporters?

It is entirely possible to agree with someone on any given issue and defend their position on that issue without being a supporter of theirs.
For instance I think Trump is a "player" who will say or do just about anything if it gets him the attention he so desperately craves. Having said that I also align with many of his positions and will defend those positions because I believe in THEM not him.

It's getting harder and harder to find a Trump supporter these days.

And so it begins.

The separation of the Trumpettes from their Trumpenführer.

#LOLGOP

They're not giving up yet. They're hunkering down

I see this term tossed around like candy on Halloween. It's like people don't understand the meaning.

Trump Supporter
Obama Supporter
Hillary Supporter

Charles Manson was a firm believer in wealth redistribution. Does that make lefties Manson Supporters?

It is entirely possible to agree with someone on any given issue and defend their position on that issue without being a supporter of theirs.
For instance I think Trump is a "player" who will say or do just about anything if it gets him the attention he so desperately craves. Having said that I also align with many of his positions and will defend those positions because I believe in THEM not him.
Most of the lazy (ie - poor) believe in wealth distribution.

Trump Supporter
Obama Supporter
Hillary Supporter

Hell yeah. I'll even say Stalin or Hitler were right when they were and those are two of the greatest pigs of modern times.

Forum List

Back