trump folds on govt shutdown

And every time he says that, nothing happens, but his followers swallow every drop of it.

And his SCOTUS pick, kavanaugh, has already given Planned parenthood a "pass" and failed to uphold the 2nd.

I won't say it but...............

Told ya. Posted last year he would NOT be a friend to Conservatives. He's a Big Govt goon. Elitist hugger.

And every time he says that, nothing happens, but his followers swallow every drop of it.

And his SCOTUS pick, kavanaugh, has already given Planned parenthood a "pass" and failed to uphold the 2nd.

I won't say it but...............

Told ya. Posted last year he would NOT be a friend to Conservatives. He's a Big Govt goon. Elitist hugger.
He has been a Democrat his whole life until he ran.
Still better than Hillary

I don't see why anyone is surprised that he's done a 180. SOP for the man. Let's wait and see what happens when his signature is required.

Why shut down if you don't have to. Smart move.

The Army Corp of Engineers can build the wall and that's exactly who should be doing it as soon as possible.
there is no express wall building power.

Army Corp of Engineers can build anything and have in the past. That wall would be a piece of cake for those guys.

He talks so much shit and dont back up a damn thing.. smh

Why shut down if you don't have to. Smart move.

The Army Corp of Engineers can build the wall and that's exactly who should be doing it as soon as possible.
there is no express wall building power.

Army Corp of Engineers can build anything and have in the past. That wall would be a piece of cake for those guys.
Congress must appropriate funds. Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back