Trump Fascism

This is a regime that doesn't care about free speech or the 1st Amendment.

This is a regime that doesn't care about free speech or the 1st Amendment.

Sorry Z,

You're a few years late on the trigger. Obama's no longer in office.
trump-vs-obamas.png
trump-vs-obamas.png
trump-vs-obamas.png

Trump is a fascist. Everybody knows this.

I thought he was a racist.

No wait. He's a misogynist. A psycho. A mental case. A Russian puppet. A crook. An anti-Muslim. A White Supremacist. A dictator. A national disgrace. A laughing stock. A gun runner. A gun grabber. A war monger. A tax cheat. An obese orange man. A fast food pig. A vet basher. A Xenophobe. A madman. An incompetent fool. A serial liar. A Little Kim sock puppet. A scam artist. An environmental disaster. A world annihilator!

Good. Now I got straight again why I'm voting for him next year!

idiot-gram ^^^ on steroids

How many more examples of Trumps authoritarianism do you need to see before some of you figure it out?

Trump Allies Target Journalists Over Coverage Deemed Hostile to White House
Kenneth P. Vogel and Jeremy W. Peters

AAGjq3v.img

Arthur Schwartz, right, a conservative consultant who is a friend and informal adviser to the president’s eldest son, and Richard Grenell, the American ambassador to Germany.

A loose network of conservative operatives allied with the White House is pursuing what they say will be an aggressive operation to discredit news organizations deemed hostile to President Trump by publicizing damaging information about journalists.

It is the latest step in a long-running effort by Mr. Trump and his allies to undercut the influence of legitimate news reporting. Four people familiar with the operation described how it works, asserting that it has compiled dossiers of potentially embarrassing social media posts and other public statements by hundreds of people who work at some of the country’s most prominent news organizations.

The group has already released information about journalists at CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times — three outlets that have aggressively investigated Mr. Trump — in response to reporting or commentary that the White House’s allies consider unfair to Mr. Trump and his team or harmful to his re-election prospects.

I don't think you're familiar with fascism. The idea that attacking your detractors is fascist is silly. Am I to understand that any time a dem attacks the FOX network as a Trump shill that would be an example of fascism? Quite frankly I don't believe anyone on the left has the vaguest knowledge of what constitutes fascism. If the anti fascist protesters are an example, I'd guess most on the left can't spell the word.

For heaven's sake who comes up with this crap?

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Nationalism is hardly solely a hallmark of fascism. Ask the Chinese.

Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
Again, hardly solely associated with fascism. And care how the current adm is showing disdain for human rights?
Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
So the left's hatred of Trump supporters is evidence of fascism?
Supremacy of the Military
Last time I checked the US military is still answers to civilian control.
Rampant Sexism
Now that's a real stretch. Go back and look at the makeup of govts around the world at the time of fascisms heyday. Virtually every country on the planet was dominated by men. including communists and western liberal democracies.
Controlled Mass Media
Care to tell me who controls mass media in the US? You know the mass media that bashes Trump 24/7.
Obsession with National Security
Obsession? A federal govt official paying attention to one of the few actual duties of the federal govt? And again, hardly solely a fascist trait.
Religion and Government are Intertwined
Someone suspended separation of church and state when I wasn't looking?
Corporate Power is Protected
That's backwards. The fascist state controls the corporate elite, perhaps with the elite's blessing.Unless you believe steel manufacturers were controlling Hitler's decisions on what they were to produce.
Labor Power is Suppressed
Along with everyone else.
Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Once again, hardly solely a fascist trait. What exactly do you think was happening in Chinese academia under Mao? A frank discussion of the pros and cons of free markets?
Obsession with Crime and Punishment
The police in the US have unlimited power? Care to show me how such power has increased under Trump.
Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
And this is unique to Trump? The dems have been quite adept at such things over the years.
Fraudulent Elections
That's not worthy of response. Russia, Russia, Russia. what a crock.

In short, the list is dumb.

Rampant Sexism

The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

Self evident. Attacks on the #metoo women, few female appointments to his administration, ending by EO the service of transsexuals, and let's not forget his vulgar misogynistic lockery room talk on national TV.

1. The metoo movement is a witch hunt that violates due process.

2. The National TV talk was a leaked tape from literally behind closed doors. Using it's publicity as though Trump purposefully did that in public, is insanely dishonest or insanely stupid.

Wry will rate this as funny.

What he won't do is explain how blaming Trump for the publicity that a leaked tape got, does not make Wry Catcher a completely partisan hack.

I know you love Donald, and I'm so sorry to point out he is a fascist, but at least I've not yet provided evidence that he is much worse, a terrible human being.

YOu have a list that you claim shows the signs of fascism, a claim you do not support.

You list them, and when the points are challenged instead of defending your points, you instead personally attack the person making the challenge.

You just used as an example of Trump's supposed fascism, that he publicly made misogynistic comments on national TV.

The comments were not misogynistic, and were leaked by other people, not Trump.

That you include THAT, to support your list of points, undermines your entire argument. Greatly.

That you failed to even try to defend your use of it, shows that you are not serious about making your case, but are just here to throw shit at the wall, over and over again, to create the illusion that there is credibility to your position through the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You are dishonest, and to the extent that you are trying to push what you know is a false accusation on the American public, you are the "terrible person" here.

Why are you always a jerk? Look at each of the 14 pts, put your biases aside, and consider for a moment if each one of these pts are or are not something related to Trumpism.

I'm not the jerk. YOU are the one being unreasonable.

Your reasoning is circular.

NOte the Access Hollywood tape. For one limited example.

You cited in being publicly aired as "evidence" of Trump's supposed misogyny.

But, that was recorded without his knowledge and released without his consent.

ANd it was locker room talk. Almost literally.

AND, it was still not misogyny.

BUT, you kind of forget that he did not mean for it to be in public. Then you assume that the women he says "let" stars do shit, that they weren't really "letting" that happen, thus it was sexual assault.

And since you thus "know" that he is an "assaulter", that leads you to be more suspicious of him on other issues and to make the harsher spin on each and every issue, real and imagined.

AND then they become more gist for your mill of assumptions, ect ect ect.

YOU are the one that needs to put his biases aside, not me.

How many more examples of Trumps authoritarianism do you need to see before some of you figure it out?

AAGjq3v.img

Arthur Schwartz, right, a conservative consultant who is a friend and informal adviser to the president’s eldest son, and Richard Grenell, the American ambassador to Germany.

A loose network of conservative operatives allied with the White House is pursuing what they say will be an aggressive operation to discredit news organizations deemed hostile to President Trump by publicizing damaging information about journalists.

It is the latest step in a long-running effort by Mr. Trump and his allies to undercut the influence of legitimate news reporting. Four people familiar with the operation described how it works, asserting that it has compiled dossiers of potentially embarrassing social media posts and other public statements by hundreds of people who work at some of the country’s most prominent news organizations.

The group has already released information about journalists at CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times — three outlets that have aggressively investigated Mr. Trump — in response to reporting or commentary that the White House’s allies consider unfair to Mr. Trump and his team or harmful to his re-election prospects.

I don't think you're familiar with fascism. The idea that attacking your detractors is fascist is silly. Am I to understand that any time a dem attacks the FOX network as a Trump shill that would be an example of fascism? Quite frankly I don't believe anyone on the left has the vaguest knowledge of what constitutes fascism. If the anti fascist protesters are an example, I'd guess most on the left can't spell the word.

This ^^^ is ridiculous. The 14 pts. of fascism are a clear and concise outline of the behavior & policies - overt & covert - of 20th Century governments in Europe, Asia and S. America. If you don't see the similarity to Trumpism it's because you are biased or stuck in denial.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1. The metoo movement is a witch hunt that violates due process.

2. The National TV talk was a leaked tape from literally behind closed doors. Using it's publicity as though Trump purposefully did that in public, is insanely dishonest or insanely stupid.

What he won't do is explain how blaming Trump for the publicity that a leaked tape got, does not make Wry Catcher a completely partisan hack.

I know you love Donald, and I'm so sorry to point out he is a fascist, but at least I've not yet provided evidence that he is much worse, a terrible human being.

YOu have a list that you claim shows the signs of fascism, a claim you do not support.

You list them, and when the points are challenged instead of defending your points, you instead personally attack the person making the challenge.

You just used as an example of Trump's supposed fascism, that he publicly made misogynistic comments on national TV.

That you include THAT, to support your list of points, undermines your entire argument. Greatly.

That you failed to even try to defend your use of it, shows that you are not serious about making your case, but are just here to throw shit at the wall, over and over again, to create the illusion that there is credibility to your position through the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You are dishonest, and to the extent that you are trying to push what you know is a false accusation on the American public, you are the "terrible person" here.

Why are you always a jerk? Look at each of the 14 pts, put your biases aside, and consider for a moment if each one of these pts are or are not something related to Trumpism.

BUT, you kind of forget that he did not mean for it to be in public. Then you assume that the women he says "let" stars do shit, that they weren't really "letting" that happen, thus it was sexual assault.

And since you thus "know" that he is an "assaulter", that leads you to be more suspicious of him on other issues and to make the harsher spin on each and every issue, real and imagined.

I spent years in locker rooms and dugouts and never engaged in or heard anyone use the language trump did. Anyone who made the claims trump did would have been laughed out of the locker room or dugout.

AAGjq3v.img

I know what fascism is and Trump is a fascist.

I spent years in locker rooms and dugouts and never engaged in or heard anyone use the language trump did. Anyone who made the claims trump did would have been laughed out of the locker room or dugout.

Same here. The teammates I had would take a dim view of a person like Trump.

AAGjq3v.img

This ^^^ is ridiculous. The 14 pts. of fascism are a clear and concise outline of the behavior & policies - overt & covert - of 20th Century governments in Europe, Asia and S. America. If you don't see the similarity to Trumpism it's because you are biased or stuck in denial.

What utter nonsense. Fascism has one overriding principle, everything within the state, nothing outside the state. State control of every facet of society. I'm not a Trump fan but this fascism crap is beyond the pale.

This 14 point list is an example of the left's penchant for redefining terms to fit their own agenda.

You never heard a man brag about his sexual conquests? Never? That is your position.

I know you are old. Maybe you just forgot. Try remembering.

I have, heard it, and a couple of times bragged, though not as vulgarly as Trump did. But being vulgar was not your point, was it?

Do you think that very rich and famous men have an easier time getting laid than regular guys?

Same here. The teammates I had would take a dim view of a person like Trump.

Yeah, that is why Wilt Chamberlin was such social outcast.

You never heard a man brag about his sexual conquests? Never? That is your position.

I have, heard it, and a couple of times bragged, though not as vulgarly as Trump did. But being vulgar was not your point, was it?

Do you think that very rich and famous men have an easier time getting laid than regular guys?

That's not my experience. A question best asked of Women, and I suspect they will dispel this myth.

Lounge Lizards is how my college girl friend (who was a 49er Cheerleader) described some of the players and other personnel whose behavior turned most of her colleagues off.

Last edited:

That's not my experience. A question best asked of Women, and I suspect they will dispel this myth.

Lounge Lizards is how my college girl friend (who was a 49er Cheerleader) described some of the players and other personnel whose behavior turned most of her colleagues off.

Well, myself and Trump believe otherwise, ie that rich and famous men have it easier when it comes to the dating game.

That was the opinion he was sharing with the younger men on that bus.

It is a fairly common opinion, and hardly evidence of sexism, or fascism.

For you to try to use it as evidence of fascism, is more revealing about YOU, than it is about Trump.

Well, myself and Trump believe otherwise, ie that rich and famous men have it easier when it comes to the dating game.

That was the opinion he was sharing with the younger men on that bus.

It is a fairly common opinion, and hardly evidence of sexism, or fascism.

For you to try to use it as evidence of fascism, is more revealing about YOU, than it is about Trump.

That was only one data point, bozo, did you forget all those women who came forward? The two who were paid off, and the attack on Megyn Kelly in the Republican Debate?

Forum List

Back