Yes we do.
Yes we do >>> The Democratic Party. :biggrin:
Owners of the kkk
pc64ofozo7f31.jpg

Yes we do >>> The Democratic Party. :biggrin:
Owners of the kkk
pc64ofozo7f31.jpg
Demofks are the kkk, sorry history speaks
And why did Strom Thurmond switch parties?
I have no clue, but kkk is demofks

Sorry but that horse was sent to the glue factory long ago.

I talk about policies made in the past that affects blacks today and get told to stop living in the past. I read all the right wing whining about how you weren't alive during slavery and how your asses never owned a slave. Furthermore if your punk ass was not alive during slavery or the formation of the KKK, neither were any democrats living today. The KKK is not the only white supremacist group. White supremacists today primarily support republicans. The KKK endorsed Trump. Both parties have been complicit and it is the republican party of this very moment that is the party of racism.

When Congress bestowed much power onto the executive branch, no one ever dreamed there would by a paranoid, narcissistic, incompetent, inexperienced President like Trump. When the Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate, many voters were confused and couldn't decide between two substandard candidates. As a consequence, millions of voters stayed home and millions more threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning. They voted their conscience and we got Trump.

As a result, Trump was elected by disillusioned blue collar workers and their spouses, people who lacked an education, anarchists attracted to Trump's "drain the swamp" mantra, white supremacists, and various other malcontents who blamed the government for all their problems.

When Trump said this:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

He attracted all the wrong people. Because he is a bigot, despite all his costly mistakes, despite making a fool of himself nearly every day, despite over 10,000 lies told to the American people, his loyal followers stay with him. Even though he has cost them dearly if one has a retirement investment account or if one is a farmer or one is a consumer paying higher prices because of his tariffs, over 80% of Republicans stay loyal to him.

Incredible.
Many people who came here from Europe in the great migration from 1890 to 1910 or so had talents. In a time when there was no social net of payouts to people. Even then it was difficult for them in the new world. You throw bigot words around endless amounts of sand on beaches. To many Modelo commercials I would think.

View attachment 275971

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

We get it. You don't like American Patriotism because you're a Commie faggot.

Go on and move your ass to China or Cuba, bitch. Worthless fuck.

When Congress bestowed much power onto the executive branch, no one ever dreamed there would by a paranoid, narcissistic, incompetent, inexperienced President like Trump. When the Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate, many voters were confused and couldn't decide between two substandard candidates. As a consequence, millions of voters stayed home and millions more threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning. They voted their conscience and we got Trump.

As a result, Trump was elected by disillusioned blue collar workers and their spouses, people who lacked an education, .....

Your contempt for those that don't have any college education is wrong.

The fact that they don't have a college education, does not mean that they are not smart enough to realize that A. you libs hate them, and B. that Trump does not.

The fact that not only is unemployment nice and low, but that lower end wages are rising, shows that they have a better grasp of their interests than you do.

Rampant Sexism

The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

Self evident. Attacks on the #metoo women, few female appointments to his administration, ending by EO the service of transsexuals, and let's not forget his vulgar misogynistic lockery room talk on national TV.

1. The metoo movement is a witch hunt that violates due process.

2. The National TV talk was a leaked tape from literally behind closed doors. Using it's publicity as though Trump purposefully did that in public, is insanely dishonest or insanely stupid.

Wry will rate this as funny.

What he won't do is explain how blaming Trump for the publicity that a leaked tape got, does not make Wry Catcher a completely partisan hack.

I know you love Donald, and I'm so sorry to point out he is a fascist, but at least I've not yet provided evidence that he is much worse, a terrible human being.

YOu have a list that you claim shows the signs of fascism, a claim you do not support.

You list them, and when the points are challenged instead of defending your points, you instead personally attack the person making the challenge.

You just used as an example of Trump's supposed fascism, that he publicly made misogynistic comments on national TV.

The comments were not misogynistic, and were leaked by other people, not Trump.

That you include THAT, to support your list of points, undermines your entire argument. Greatly.

That you failed to even try to defend your use of it, shows that you are not serious about making your case, but are just here to throw shit at the wall, over and over again, to create the illusion that there is credibility to your position through the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You are dishonest, and to the extent that you are trying to push what you know is a false accusation on the American public, you are the "terrible person" here.

Rampant Sexism

The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

Self evident. Attacks on the #metoo women, few female appointments to his administration, ending by EO the service of transsexuals, and let's not forget his vulgar misogynistic lockery room talk on national TV.

1. The metoo movement is a witch hunt that violates due process.

2. The National TV talk was a leaked tape from literally behind closed doors. Using it's publicity as though Trump purposefully did that in public, is insanely dishonest or insanely stupid.

Wry will rate this as funny.

What he won't do is explain how blaming Trump for the publicity that a leaked tape got, does not make Wry Catcher a completely partisan hack.

I know you love Donald, and I'm so sorry to point out he is a fascist, but at least I've not yet provided evidence that he is much worse, a terrible human being.

YOu have a list that you claim shows the signs of fascism, a claim you do not support.

You list them, and when the points are challenged instead of defending your points, you instead personally attack the person making the challenge.

You just used as an example of Trump's supposed fascism, that he publicly made misogynistic comments on national TV.

The comments were not misogynistic, and were leaked by other people, not Trump.

That you include THAT, to support your list of points, undermines your entire argument. Greatly.

That you failed to even try to defend your use of it, shows that you are not serious about making your case, but are just here to throw shit at the wall, over and over again, to create the illusion that there is credibility to your position through the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You are dishonest, and to the extent that you are trying to push what you know is a false accusation on the American public, you are the "terrible person" here.

Why are you always a jerk? Look at each of the 14 pts, put your biases aside, and consider for a moment if each one of these pts are or are not something related to Trumpism.

Put fascism aside and ask yourself with all honesty if theses pts coincide with the principles and ethos of Americans or more accurately with countries like Russia, China or NK.

PS I did start to link each pt to trump, and of course you refused to consider the examples. There is no use doing so, as trump was correct when he said someone like you would forgive him if he shot someone on 5th ave.

Trump is a fascist. Everybody knows this.

I thought he was a racist.

No wait. He's a misogynist. A psycho. A mental case. A Russian puppet. A crook. An anti-Muslim. A White Supremacist. A dictator. A national disgrace. A laughing stock. A gun runner. A gun grabber. A war monger. A tax cheat. An obese orange man. A fast food pig. A vet basher. A Xenophobe. A madman. An incompetent fool. A serial liar. A Little Kim sock puppet. A scam artist. An environmental disaster. A world annihilator!

Good. Now I got straight again why I'm voting for him next year!

Forum List

Back