Trump Drains Swamp: From Wall Street To White House

trickle_down_economics.jpg

Enjoy the crumbs...

Yep, Trump is draining the swamp - by moving the swamp monsters into the White House. What could possibly go wrong...

If you have an IRA or similar retirement account you bet stocks going up is a good thing. But it has nothing to do with the crony swamp in DC.

Liberals are so stupid, they really don't ever listen.
They just read their talking points.

Next time watch a rally and not MCNBC
He already said he's putting business people in. And it's gonna be full of business people and generals, two groups the left HATES.....God I love Trump.

So do you guys still think he's a closet liberal? BWAHAHAHAAHHAH

He trolled and made all you lefties and never trumpers look stupid, the guy is a maestro.

If you have an IRA or similar retirement account you bet stocks going up is a good thing. But it has nothing to do with the crony swamp in DC.

Bineyhead has all his money in beads.

One day he'll buy Manhattan back

Do the little people and poorly educated still believe Trump will help them?

We don't want handouts, just an economy that grows and has jobs......so you guys have said we cant go above 1.5$ growth, we're about to grow bigly!

And then he's gonna help on terrorism, immigration, infrastructure and energy.

Lakhota, you're welcome we had the foresight to vote for him.

He already said he's putting business people in. And it's gonna be full of business people and generals, two groups the left HATES.....God I love Trump.

He trolled and made all you lefties and never trumpers look stupid, the guy is a maestro.
What planet do you live on? The Democrats are the party of Wall St, big business and regime change. You seem to have forgotten or never came to realize that the Democrats ditched unions and the working class for the professional elite.

Our 401k has jumped up 3000 dollars just since the election, and it had lost money all year.

What planet do you live on? The Democrats are the party of Wall St, big business and regime change. You seem to have forgotten or never came to realize that the Democrats ditched unions and the working class for the professional elite.

I agree, but republicans are pro business in general, we don't like the winner-loser game the dems play. And Trump has said he will appoint business people to make better deals, which he has. He hasn't lied about anything he was going to do.

Trump Drains Swamp: From Wall Street To White House

That news should make you happy, Lakhota, as Trump is picking all the Cabinet Members Hillary wanted. Instead you're even bitching about that. I swear, there's no pleasing you snowflakes. :p

Do the little people and poorly educated still believe Trump will help them?

Trump will make it possible for them to help themselves. That should piss you Dem idiots off.

Grow a brain you biased fuckinghack.

Forum List

Back